Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 10-10-2014, 07:44 AM
Master

I sometimes wonder where the inspiration to write and the formation of that which I've written: comes from...

I never was scholastic and my achievements when at school (many generations ago) were so poor as to be viewed as non-existent...

I'd never done a great deal of writing, but suddenly, back in the eighties, I discovered I had such a talent and began writing for local newspapers...

In more recent years, I've spent many hours writing on forums such as this and other more technically involved platforms...

Across the board, I honestly feel as though in many cases (specifically on forums such as this) someone or something other than myself, is using my mind and fingers to air their views regarding any matter or subject in question... In some cases, when questioned about my submissions, I've actually said, that it's not me who's doing the work...

It's a strange feeling to know such is taking place, yet quite rewarding in some ways, that one could be assisting in a manner that may help more people than expected...

Could it be that Spirit guides regularly use some people to voice their opinions throughout the world??? Is this what's termed as automatic writing... Who knows for sure ~ I certainly don't...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 10-10-2014, 06:26 PM
& VIII

hey adrienne, I tried to practice my handwriting and no avail :wompwompwomp:

:P

I some times use voice recording too, found my 'flow' is easier to access than when writing. idk it always gets lost in translation orsomething. I kind of look at it like internally its there, all gift wrapped and shiny with eloquence and then when it tries to 'print' it doesn't come out as show on the 'screen' it comes out overlapping and a jumbled mess

"It's a strange feeling to know such is taking place, yet quite rewarding in some ways, that one could be assisting in a manner that may help more people than expected...
"

whoa, i mean you're whole post was aces, but that quoted part hit me. thank you.
Old 10-10-2014, 08:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by & VIII
hey adrienne, I tried to practice my handwriting and no avail :wompwompwomp:

:P

ha ha, then you need to keep practicing !

voice recording ? that's a new one .... and the " lost in translation " idea, I am thinking that it is necessary to have the writing connection, to have Spirit flowing thru you... not thru some double electronics ...

maybe it not coming out right, is a message to you that you need to " write " it out, whether it is handwritten or typed on the computer ?
Old 10-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinski78

Across the board, I honestly feel as though in many cases (specifically on forums such as this) someone or something other than myself, is using my mind and fingers to air their views regarding any matter or subject in question... In some cases, when questioned about my submissions, I've actually said, that it's not me who's doing the work...

Hello Robbie,

I can relate to that feeling .... sometimes I feel like that when writing a poem, that it isn't me that is doing the writing. That hasn't happened in some time, but when it does, the words just flow ..... and I know it isn't me making it up.

Very nice post !

Adrienne
Old 10-10-2014, 08:49 PM
Master
Thanks for your kind comment Adrienne...

It's interesting that you experiencing similar traits... It's been like that for me for a number of years now, so by this time, I've come to accept it as the norm...

Have a lovely evening...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 10-10-2014, 10:28 PM
Deactivated Account

You are welcome Robbie ~

It is always a bit of a surprise when I realize, the writing isn't mine, lol ! A nice surprise though. Sometimes there are just not enough hours in a day......random thought, ha ha ...

thanks, enjoy your evening too !
Adrienne
Old 10-10-2014, 11:28 PM
Administrator

Here is one that I use in workshops that I have had great success with, key word is PATIENTS ! to get there.

Automatic Writing – Getting Started

1) Get into a comfortable position
2) Sitting at a table or the computer
3) Be free of distractions
4) Strange as it is if you are tired there might be better results
5) Clear you mind of clutter
6) We are going to start with talking to our Guide
7) Trust in whatever you write is done by Spirit Guide
8) Do not let the brain process information, just type or write
9) Take the eye focus from being directly in contact with the computer or paper
10) REMEMMBER THIS TAKES PRACTICE

What do you do and ask?
- Tell your Spirit Guide you wish to communicate with them
- Be clear that you can ONLY work with one at a time
- Type or write HELLO ( and see what response there is )
- If you get a reply try simple YES / NO questions as you proceed
- When you’re comfortable with Guides you can move to deceased LOVed one’s ect
REMERBER always to work protected and in the White Light, calling in your Guides and higher masters such as God