Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 01:22 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Right now, as you know, we have at least 3 of these threads involving the word Love and they are all quite similar in many respects, one of which is what AC is referring to, a certain seemingly pervasive attitude~~~if you will.....
Sounds pertinent. Are you willing to explore that?

The sense I am getting is that it wasn't so much what I said, as some periphery circumstances around me.

Does that sound accurate?
Old 05-12-2011, 01:26 PM
Master
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
Sounds pertinent. Are you willing to explore that?

The sense I am getting is that it wasn't so much what I said, as some periphery circumstances around me.

Does that sound accurate?

Hmm. It just could be that proverbial straw.......not much to explore, I'm just sorry you weren't more aware of that, seeing as your 'hiney' helped in all this, ****!

Old 05-12-2011, 01:31 PM
Humm

Quote:
Hmm. It just could be that proverbial straw.......not much to explore, I'm just sorry you weren't more aware of that, seeing as your 'hiney' helped in all this, ****!
I'm not getting you at all.

It has something to do with it - but not really?

I suppose we could just let it lie where it's at. You have my apologies - even though it's looking like I have been hoisted by the petard of public opinion for something else entirely.

That's fair - I guess.
Old 05-12-2011, 01:38 PM
Master
Question

Quote:
I'm not getting you at all.

It has something to do with it - but not really?

I suppose we could just let it lie where it's at. You have my apologies - even though it's looking like I have been hoisted by the petard of public opinion for something else entirely.

That's fair - I guess.

something else? Different piece of the same pie? 'something to do with it - but not really'? Gosh, I wish I knew where YOU were coming from. c'mon now. please don't use that word (petard) lol. I'm dismayed.

Old 05-12-2011, 01:42 PM
Humm

Quote:
something else? Different piece of the same pie? 'something to do with it - but not really'? Gosh, I wish I knew where YOU were coming from. c'mon now. please don't use that word (petard) lol. I'm dismayed.
Where I am coming from is that it sounds like you have the perception that I am a jerk, and got what was coming to me in this thread for what I have done in other threads.

Feel free to correct me.
Old 05-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Where I am coming from is that it sounds like you have the perception that I am a jerk, and got what was coming to me in this thread for what I have done in other threads.

Feel free to correct me.

Heck no, man. Some of us some of the time, all of us, fail to roll up our sleeves and get into the real meaning, the real meat of what people seem to be saying, or maybe they (we all) throw words around without a lot of serious contemplation. That's all, perhaps. I apologize for you thinking I think you're a jerk, because that couldn't be further from the truth. I said we all including myself have said things that weren't well thought through and that's all it is and of course that's only my opinion. I get change back on my 2 cents. Your 'hiney' thread was merely ONE example. This has gone on way before you got here, my friend. Right AC?

Old 05-12-2011, 02:01 PM
Humm

I appreciate that SG.

Yes, sometimes I am a jerk. Sometimes, it is appropriate, IMO. Usually though, I try to be as pleasant as I can. I figure there are plenty of people in the world making life hard for other people, and I don't want to be one of those.

I was not trying to be a jerk in this thread - though again, you have my apologies if I came off that way, because I realize I can be seen as a jerk without meaning to, just as sometimes I can be a jerk without being seen.

Old 05-12-2011, 02:07 PM
Master
Quote:
I appreciate that SG.

Yes, sometimes I am a jerk. Sometimes, it is appropriate, IMO. Usually though, I try to be as pleasant as I can. I figure there are plenty of people in the world making life hard for other people, and I don't want to be one of those.

I was not trying to be a jerk in this thread - though again, you have my apologies if I came off that way, because I realize I can be seen as a jerk without meaning to, just as sometimes I can be a jerk without being seen.

All I want you and everybody else to see is it's not about you being a jerk. I honest to god didn't mean to put you on any spot. Right now, all you really have to do is take a good look at the big picture as regards all these lovely love threads going on and not just the ones since you arrived here @ SF. Can you imagine what it must be like to try and moderate this stuff? It truly is like herding cats.

Old 05-12-2011, 02:09 PM
mattie

Even Worse Than Non-Admiration

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
... the last thing a Mutual Admiration Society tolerates, is non-admiration...

Even worse is utter indifference. The chasm of a big ole yawn!!! LOL.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:14 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Even worse is utter indifference. The chasm of a big yawn!!! LOL.
Speaking about not speaking about....
Closed Thread