Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-03-2019, 09:57 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Help to understand spirit guide pendulum talking?

Hi

I wonder if any more experienced people who talk to guides can help please?

I've been communicating with what I presume is my higher self through my pendulum. Then it struggles and swings a different way which I now recognise as (again what I believe to be) my spirit guide. This has appeared in meditations also.

When it swings a different way from either of these and I was asking about a situation involving someone else, I thought maybe it's their higher self or their spirit guide. (Again, this happened on more than one occasion)

Now as this has been going on I'm starting to get confused with 'who' is interrupting me and is it spirit guides at all or is it just different aspects of me? Eg if I'm down about myself on something am I making the pendulum swing because of my negative energy?

I'm new to this and not what I call gifted at all so still learning about guides etc. I do think I get 'contacted' and have been contacted a few times but again, is this guides or just some form of connecting with my own intuition?
Old 22-03-2019, 10:12 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Oh by the way I've experienced when your polarities reverse and how to tap it out so I know it's not that
Old 22-03-2019, 11:03 PM
Knower
A shaman lady told me that at first the pendulum will lie to you a lot, mixed with truths, to make sure you stick with it. I didn't stick with it, but I still have my pendulum. It can be frustrating at first. I usually like to ask obvious questions I know the answer to and see when it's lying to me.
Old 22-03-2019, 11:10 PM
Newbie ;)

It sounds lyr higher self to me. My guides talk to me in my head and are very clear.
Old 23-03-2019, 08:10 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Thank you both.

When using the pendulum I usually ask a tester question like is my name.... when it starts using different directions. I think it lies more because we can influence it with strong feelings too much.

I don't think I'll ever hear guides as i thought it was more linked to how you process things ie your learning style. I feel energy and see visions which is linked to how I learn so maybe I just need to focus on sharpening up my visual messages.

Thanks for answering.
Old 23-03-2019, 08:26 AM
Knower
By "hear guides" do you mean hearing they speaking, or do you mean the pendulum just showing you their message?

You usually won't hear voices. The pendulum can build your claircognizance or clear knowing. You will just know things. That is great you can see visions. Most of my psychic impressions, whether sight or sound, are heartwarming.

Yes, I think it is related to your learning style. But it is possible with practice to build another skill.
Old 23-03-2019, 12:23 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
By "hear guides" do you mean hearing they speaking, or do you mean the pendulum just showing you their message?

Sorry this was just in reference to themamma saying about hearing guides.

Apparently through last night's tarot my recent direction change is to do with some unecessary guilt I'm carrying and being down on myself. I maybe need to start a new thread in the pendulum section to understand more.

But I just get confused about what is a guide and what is just me. I suppose this will clear up as my skills and focus grow? Maybe a psychic reading will help me understand if I even have a guide and if I'm talking to other people's guides like
I first thought but now doubt
Old 23-03-2019, 12:43 PM
Knower
Yes it can be tricky to determine what's you and what's your guide.
I'd say if you're conscious of what's being said before you're aware of it then it's more likely your guide.

In other words, you know something was said like milliseconds before you know what was said, and then you know what was said.

If it's you instead, you are knowing what was said the whole time. The guide's words should be new to you. I find it is often only milliseconds between me and my guide speaking. When it's me, it's that subtle control over what is said that I notice. But even still I can be tricked by my subconscious.
Old 23-03-2019, 12:51 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
Yes it can be tricky to determine what's you and what's your guide.
I'd say if you're conscious of what's being said before you're aware of it then it's more likely your guide.

In other words, you know something was said like milliseconds before you know what was said, and then you know what was said.

If it's you instead, you are knowing what was said the whole time. The guide's words should be new to you. I find it is often only milliseconds between me and my guide speaking. When it's me, it's that subtle control over what is said that I notice. But even still I can be tricked by my subconscious.

Interesting. Sometimes I've been surprised by the answer and it was not what I expected so that could possibly be the guide then? The pendulum stops and changes it's new course of direction ie all the yes/no/maybe etc are a totally different way to my higher self which I use for example when I make a herbal tea blend or which crystal shall I use

I also feel a rush of energy when I'm communicating. So far a rush in the front seems to be from my higher self and any strong energy rush seems to be from my guide. Does this sound plausible?
Old 23-03-2019, 01:07 PM
Knower
I'd say if you think it's just your imagination, but it leaves you inspired and uplifted, it's probably your guide. A guide could tell you something completely obvious as well. There is only so much new information, so maybe you hear something you already know in order to reinforce it.

It takes practice because we have bias which affects the results.

Yes, energy rushes can be plausible. Know though that when the pendulum moves it creates energy vortexes as well. You could be feeling that.

Pendulums are used to push and pull energy. I've cleared a whole city of negative energy before. Though it didn't last, the guy who lived there said it was stellar. It felt amazing a clear energy in the city.

Yes, my pendulum changes directions all the time. I've also asked questions and tried to force the pendulum one way and it went another, so I knew I wasn't controlling it.

Try to move it opposite way, without actually moving it, and you may find it doesn't move that way.