Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 09-03-2018, 12:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerOfKnowledge
More about this person's surroundings (situation given by time and location):
Queen of Wands
Something with people deciding for themselves, independence, freedom...
During this person's life something has changed what was giving people more freedom, allowed them to live their lives as they wanted a bit more.

Could be either the role of the woman that changed (which would mean 20th or 19th century AD), could have to do with ending slavery in her country (like American Civil War era), could mean freedom of religion, could mean the end of a long lasting war.
Does not necessarily mean she was actively involved in politics, but her time and situation definitely affected her a lot

She def has Queen of Wands charisma, the bolded parts could fit in, or explain the era

Quote:
4 of Cups
There was something she has had enough of. At a certain point in her life she was "fed up" with something. Maybe it is here where a "sacrifice" comes in?
So that to rid herself of whatever she could bear no longer, she had to give up something.

I definitely think she was 'fed up' or there was similar 4 cups energy you explained around her.
As far as 'sacrifice' hmm, didn't play a big role in her life but there were many I am sure.

@Pandora, sowwy Maybe it was my energy there lol Mom duties all day long I am exhausted

P.S. Doing my best playing this game too, I hope I am not cutting and missing things but doing the best of my knowledge with these cards
Old 09-03-2018, 12:45 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks, Clover.

Now, when I summarized what has been said earlier, especially "creativity" together with having experienced with both genders, a name popped up in my head. As this came from the left brain rather than intuition, I tried my best to ignore it.

Now I asked my cards:
Is it... ?
The Star. Could take this as yes. But honestly, I have no idea what the Star means in this context.

Should I post this name as my guess?
5 of Pentacles.
Describes well my own insecurity, especially with cards. Cannot see it as "yes" or "no", though.

What happens when I just post my wild guess?
The World.
No matter if it is right or wrong, there is nothing to loose and a lot to gain. So left brain or right brain, looks like the cards suggest that I forget my doubts and just throw in the name...

The name I am thinking of is Simone de Beauvoir.
Old 09-03-2018, 09:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover

@Pandora, sowwy Maybe it was my energy there lol Mom duties all day long I am exhausted

P.S. Doing my best playing this game too, I hope I am not cutting and missing things but doing the best of my knowledge with these cards

Don't stress Clover. It's all good. You're doing a great job
Old 10-03-2018, 12:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Thanks, Clover.

Now, when I summarized what has been said earlier, especially "creativity" together with having experienced with both genders, a name popped up in my head. As this came from the left brain rather than intuition, I tried my best to ignore it.

Now I asked my cards:
Is it... ?
The Star. Could take this as yes. But honestly, I have no idea what the Star means in this context.

Should I post this name as my guess?
5 of Pentacles.
Describes well my own insecurity, especially with cards. Cannot see it as "yes" or "no", though.

What happens when I just post my wild guess?
The World.
No matter if it is right or wrong, there is nothing to loose and a lot to gain. So left brain or right brain, looks like the cards suggest that I forget my doubts and just throw in the name...

The name I am thinking of is Simone de Beauvoir.

Hi Seekerofknowlege,

Pardon the delay, I am on spring break with kids...
The Star is a good card as far are representation of who they were. A star. It is however, not Simone de Beauvoir. Your doing good asking, keep going, maybe I need to get ore specific when being asked question.

@Pandora,aww thank you and feel free to take some stabs!
Old 10-03-2018, 02:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks, Clover.

And no problem. No one can be on 24/7. I am sure you are doing what you can. No stress, please. This is supposed to be a fun way of exercise, not stressful work.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:17 PM
Deactivated Account
OK, trying to find out a bit more about her... (no idea who she was, but now I am really curious)

9 of Wands, Page of Wands, Wheel of Fortune
Bad experiences in her early years. Which is why she fought against certain issues.
Got inspired from what someone else had done, maybe found it in a book. Decided to use what means she had to do what she saw as her mission.
A lot of ups and downs, but she was kind of a "tumbler" and didn't let personal tragedies keep her from going on.
Old 12-03-2018, 11:04 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
OK, trying to find out a bit more about her... (no idea who she was, but now I am really curious)

9 of Wands, Page of Wands, Wheel of Fortune
Bad experiences in her early years. Which is why she fought against certain issues.
Got inspired from what someone else had done, maybe found it in a book. Decided to use what means she had to do what she saw as her mission.
A lot of ups and downs, but she was kind of a "tumbler" and didn't let personal tragedies keep her from going on.

Yes, there was bad experiences according to biographies. However she most certainly went out there and did her thing.
Old 12-03-2018, 11:40 AM
Deactivated Account
Thanks a lot, Clover.

I hope others will join again, too. Because this game not only is fun, but also helps people like me to overcome insecurity and just try.

What was she famous for?
3 of Cups
As I already suspected by now, it has to do with entertainment. Actrice, musician or dancer. People loved her because of her artistic talent. But she also made them think.

What was her personal goal in life? What was most important for her?
Strength
Not giving up and following her path with passion. What ever she did, she did it wholeheartedly. With love. She had an inner fire burning. She loved to love and what she was doing. It was most important for her to do what she loved doing.

Where did her life path lead her?
The Fool
When reflecting her life, she found that it had been the right thing to do to remain open-minded and to approach new experiences with a child-like curiosity.
Old 12-03-2018, 12:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Thanks a lot, Clover.

I hope others will join again, too. Because this game not only is fun, but also helps people like me to overcome insecurity and just try.

What was she famous for?
3 of Cups
As I already suspected by now, it has to do with entertainment. Actrice, musician or dancer. People loved her because of her artistic talent. But she also made them think.

What was her personal goal in life? What was most important for her?
Strength
Not giving up and following her path with passion. What ever she did, she did it wholeheartedly. With love. She had an inner fire burning. She loved to love and what she was doing. It was most important for her to do what she loved doing.

Where did her life path lead her?
The Fool
When reflecting her life, she found that it had been the right thing to do to remain open-minded and to approach new experiences with a child-like curiosity.

3 of cups is a good description. She was in some ways a 'triple threat' as she did all those things, although, more focused in on specific area in the entertainment business.

Yeah, Help her out guys Plus, I am going away on vaca this Thursday....
Old 12-03-2018, 12:30 PM
55Degrees

@Clover

No cards, but I'm hearing the song 'A bird in a gilded cage'. Is it Maya Angelou?