Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-03-2018, 11:51 AM
Master
Historical Mystery Person game

I thought I'd have a stab at starting new game based on Mystery Person. However, this one is historical figures only. No modern day obscure pop stars, soap stars, modern day actors, etc. Only historical, famous, well-known figures. It needs to be famous figures that even blind Freddy would be aware of, as we all come from such diverse backgrounds. They could be famous politicians, military persons, inventors, whatever. As long as they are very well known. The only other rule is that the historical figure has to have a Wiki page on them, so that people can research their hunches and the person who picked the Mystery Person uses Wiki so there can be no discrepancies, as is quite often the case with history, so there is a basis reference point.

You can use whatever you want, Tarot, Kipper Lenormand, Angel cards, I don't give a flying fly. Whatever you think might help your cause. However, if you do use weird and wonderful decks that no-one else is familiar with, it may be more beneficial to post pictures of the cards.

This could be a lot of fun, plus not only are you intuitively learning from your personal cards, you're having a history lesson to boot and no doubt will learn some exciting facts you never knew about.

Who would like to think of the first Historical Mystery Person to kick off?
Old 05-03-2018, 08:04 AM
Master
Ohh this feels interesting, who are you thinking about ?
Old 05-03-2018, 09:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Ohh this feels interesting, who are you thinking about ?

Hi Angelic Star, are you up for a game? If so, do you want to think of someone to start and I'll pull some cards and start asking questions, or do you want me to pick someone and then you start pulling cards to guess who it is?
Old 05-03-2018, 09:23 AM
Master
Hi Pandora, This should be super, the first name that came to mind was Marilyn Monroe , but you can chose someone you feel most drawn to at this time as well.
Old 05-03-2018, 09:58 AM
Master
Sorry Angelic Star. I didn't explain the game properly and presumed everyone knew it, which was very remiss of me!

I'll start the game off, so you understand.

I've thought of a famous historical person. I have that person clearly in my mind. You (or anyone else if they want to join in) have to ask the Tarot some questions about this mystery person to guess who they are. For example, to start with, you may want to know if they are still alive or dead, so you would pull however many cards you like to try and establish if they are alive or dead, asking the Tarot as you draw your cards something like "Is Pandora's Mystery person alive or dead?" Then you post your question and the cards you drew along with your answer (your interpretation based on the cards) as to whether you think they are alive or dead. I will then answer whether the question was correct or not.

You would then continue asking various questions, such as are they male or female? Were they married? What was their occupation, etc, each time building a profile on the mystery person until you put the pieces together and correctly guess who my mystery person was. Then it is your turn to think of a famous person, and I (or whoever) starts pulling cards and asking questions to try and guess who they are.

So to start, think of a question to start building a profile of my Mystery person, draw a card or two and then post your question and what you think the answer is and we'll go from there.

Hope I've explained it better
Old 05-03-2018, 12:22 PM
Master
Okay let me try, I hope I am doing this correctly now :) I have asked the cards, used the Steampunk tarot,

So this mystery person, is he alive or dead ?
Ace of Leviathans, He feels dead, could have been a major health crisis he went through.

What is this person like ?
Ace of Submersibles. Very emotional, misunderstood, dealt with depression perhaps, and could have had some element of exploration, either a real explorer or emotional exploration. Some kind of networking, social life, trying to step ahead of their time almost and constantly wanting to move ahead, to innovate and to do what no one has done before. Ability to deal with the sharks of their profession. Lots of cards showing emotions and wanting to flow along with them, learn through emotions.
Old 05-03-2018, 06:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Okay let me try, I hope I am doing this correctly now :) I have asked the cards, used the Steampunk tarot,

So this mystery person, is he alive or dead ?
Ace of Leviathans, He feels dead, could have been a major health crisis he went through.

What is this person like ?
Ace of Submersibles. Very emotional, misunderstood, dealt with depression perhaps, and could have had some element of exploration, either a real explorer or emotional exploration. Some kind of networking, social life, trying to step ahead of their time almost and constantly wanting to move ahead, to innovate and to do what no one has done before. Ability to deal with the sharks of their profession. Lots of cards showing emotions and wanting to flow along with them, learn through emotions.

Wow. You are doing really well.

Yes, the Mystery person is dead. They also had a health "crisis" which resulted in their death which was in their 30's I believe.

Yes, the Mystery person was extremely emotional. They dealt with depression and had an element of exploration, both real in the sense that what they produced was from their depression which was also an emotional exploration.

I don't know about the networking but they definitely were a step ahead in their profession in terms of doing things that hadn't been done before. The cards showing emotions and wanting to flow along with them, learn through emotions is also very apt.

Well done Angelic Star. You're off to a great start!
Old 07-03-2018, 09:32 AM
55Degrees

Oooh I'll play
Describe this person.......

Page of Wands.
Artistic, landscape art as opposed to portrait painting.

8 of Swords.
A prisoner of their thoughts.

I think I may know and asked.......
Is this person ...........? Queen of Wands, the sunflower card, so my guess is .....
Vincent van Gogh
Old 07-03-2018, 10:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Oooh I'll play
Describe this person.......

Page of Wands.
Artistic, landscape art as opposed to portrait painting.

8 of Swords.
A prisoner of their thoughts.

I think I may know and asked.......
Is this person ...........? Queen of Wands, the sunflower card, so my guess is .....
Vincent van Gogh

Boom, boom! Well done Pisces Moon. Spot on!

You're up!
Old 07-03-2018, 12:23 PM
55Degrees

OK I'm thinking of someone......