Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-06-2015, 08:36 PM
Master
earn about your soul

Hi i read somewere that to learn what your dreams mean you can learn about your soul or something like that?
How can u analize your dream to learn about your soul??
Any advice or links to some info please?
Thanks in advance
Old 12-06-2015, 09:39 PM
Knower

I believe that all dreams come from a place inside that could be called your soul. So when you analyze dreams, you are automatically learning about your soul.

Another theory: the psychiatrist from the early 20th century Carl Jung believes that there is a soul archetype and that in dreams it tends to take the form of a female figure in men and a male figure in women.
Old 12-06-2015, 10:10 PM
Master
hi

i no dream i hd las nite wz on a arepan thn it landedd it wz pepl i new yrs go bit we dnt recnize ech othr or anyy 1
still fealls 2 real

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-06-2015, 08:47 AM
Suspended
Anthony - I can recommend a really good book that might fill in some gaps for you. It's called 'Conscious Dreaming' by Robert Moss. I read it a few years ago and am currently re-reading it again.
Old 13-06-2015, 06:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Anthony - I can recommend a really good book that might fill in some gaps for you. It's called 'Conscious Dreaming' by Robert Moss. I read it a few years ago and am currently re-reading it again.

thanks will read it
Old 13-06-2015, 06:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
i no dream i hd las nite wz on a arepan thn it landedd it wz pepl i new yrs go bit we dnt recnize ech othr or anyy 1
still fealls 2 real

Sorry but i dont understand
Don't want to be a jerk but i dont understand some of your message?
Old 14-06-2015, 12:18 AM
Knower

I think this means that they had a dream in which they were in an aeroplane. When the plane landed, the passengers were people that Dream Jo had known before, from years ago, but that no one had recognised each other. And that the dream had felt so real to Dream Jo.

My interpretation of this would be that it shows how much people change over the years. Perhaps it's a sign that Dream Jo had changed over those years and so wonders whether the people that they used to know, would recognise them now. There's definitely identity issues there, about being recognised and so maybe another factor is that Dream Jo doesn't recognise themselves as they have changed, or thinks that people do not appreciate them as much as Dream Jo would like.
Old 14-06-2015, 03:11 AM
Newbie ;)

My understanding of dreams

Anthony C: I am a newcomer to the forum, but I have a history with dreams in which I have recorded over 1600 pages of dreams in the past thirty years. I started working with dreams and dreaming in 1984. My understanding of the source of dreams is they come from the subconscious which is that part of us that is always awake and always in touch with something beyond us which has been described as the "great unknown God". In short, I believe dreams come to us from the great unknown.

At one time, I had high blood pressure and learned through my dreams of an anger with my mother dating back to my early childhood. I released the anger and my blood pressure returned to normal. Therefore, I believe my dreams help me learn about myself. As to whether dreams can help you learn about your soul depends on how you perceive your soul. I'm no longer a Christian and I'm not sure how my spiritual side works and cannot give you a description of soul.

"How can you analyze your dream to learn about your soul?" I follow this procedure. 1. Keep pen and paper next to your bed so you can write down your dream as soon as you awaken. 2. Record the dream and how it makes you feel. 3. Make a list of the symbols in the dream (include people, animals, houses, vehicles, water, light, colors, etc.) 4. Learn the meanings of the symbols as they apply to you and you will begin to understand what the dream is telling you. I don't use a dream dictionary because they tend to have symbol definitions that probably apply to the writer's self. They are too specific.

One of the things I learned is that interpretation of dreams needs to come from yourself. No one else knows how you feel about things. If you wish, I will provide information about symbols from your dream, but only you can tell how the symbol applies to what is happening in your life. For example, a man in a dream is a mental aspect of yourself while a woman is an emotional aspect of yourself. Emotions can be represented by water or other liquid. Emotions are also represented by the color red. Since almost all dreams are about self, how you feel about the symbols is important in the interpretation.

I hope this helps you to understand that what you are asking is not something which can have a single simple answer.

Namaste'