Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 05-12-2012, 11:26 PM
Guide
Diamond

The way forward is to find peace, when darkness caresses the fringes of the mind, when reason and logic is shrouded in mist, ask and it shall be given. You shall wait and receive nothing, this is because you are receiving yesterday’s liberation, please wait for tomorrow’s…

You are a facet of a magnificent diamond, you whose face is smiling can reflect the sun’s radiance so that others too may be able to benefit. The light which is reflected through you can reach others, who then can carry the torch to those who merely dance within the shadows.

I see many candles within a magnificent temple, each one a soul who wishes to do good. Together the smallest of churches can be a cathedral of light.

One of these candles may be blown out. A servant of the temple lifts and leans it against another and the flame continues.

Again the flame continues and again there are many shining faces, more than can be ever known.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 05-12-2012, 11:33 PM
Guide
Where does the future lead? How am I supposed to achieve what it is I am supposed to achieve to complete?

The teacher: the guardian and advisor to my future progression, the member of the white brotherhood which exists within the Spiritual plane and has manifestations manifold within the other spheres of existence.

They say that the Teachers from the Spirit cease their progress, to the Earth plane come. They do not cease: theirs as is ours, is a continuous progression. They give service. They come to us to give aid, to inspire and to protect, moderating the lessons, the good for the bad.

They do not cease their progress. By coming to the Earth plane, by descending through the astral Vortex, they obtain hands on experience. Then can they, through thought and action, observe the sublime truths transform, humbling the human psyche, helping to relax the impoverished soul from the burden of ignorance.

There are many places of comfort, where many hands labour to create a haven for the impoverished soul. The soul reaches forward its hands and seeks comfort. Many times this occurs. When the individual is ready, when the pain and suffering has finally unfolded a single petal within the matrix of the human rose, then can the infinite Brethren step in. A conglomerate of vessels, ready and willing to pledge their support and desire to guide. To beseech the individual to place themselves into service. Some are known, some are not to be known until the son has transcended released from the mortal shell.

A spiral staircase ascends higher and onward. This is the path of the soul. As the soul transforms, the garments become different. The loin cloth which has been girdled for so long, slips to the floor becoming part of the infinite tapestry. There is another garment to be worn, an ethereal robe of magnificence which reflects the infinite light of the elder Brethren.

One such soul ascended the spiral staircase. The Divine Father spoke: Asking the son to again to enter through the portals of the lower sphere. “Mankind whom ever have I loved, has need of you this hour, would thou lead them forward Son of my heart. Would you take up the rod and staff of righteousness?”

Thus begins the song which is eternal: The song of the stag as it runs through the lush forests, as it drinks from the lazy moon which is beneath its lips. The many voices of the bird, the sleeping carp beneath the lips of the beast of burden. Where once there was peace again there shall be. Under the crescent of the moon a young colt breathes in the sweet nectar and is truly content. It fears nothing because there is nothing to fear. Within this time phase – truly the meek shall inherit the Earth.

All is inter–connected, there is nothing separate. The arrogant of heart look at the pain and suffering and say: “This is the natural order of things. How long brother are you going to sit idly by whilst the magnificent creatures, which have been left in your care, continue to suffer?”

I give all to you, the mountains and the oceans and the eye to perceive them with.

What then do I ask of you?

I gave you understanding; I gave you my son.

There is coming a time, children of my heart, when you can no longer turn your back on your responsibilities.

What then do I ask of you?

I ask that you give yourself to me. When you have done this, then and only then can the universe expand and beauty be perceived in the eye of the beholder.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype