Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 28-05-2015, 08:00 PM
Pathfinder

theory of everything/or im crazy

I am ok with I am just crazy I just wanted to throw this out somewhere to be sure. Just in case because if i am crazy then i cant judge whats crazy and not. This is my basic idea. I have several several writings linking this through each physical and spiritual system from the big bang to a singular all knowing universal consciousness. Everyone has heard of the big bang. The moment in history when suddenly, nothing happened to nothing and then nothing became everything. What does this mean? The conditions before the big bang must have been nothing. Literally. However, there is a little more to the story or there would not be a reality. At this point in the universe the probability of nothing and everything was equalliy 0 and infinity. So the "nothing" universe was a byproduct of the interaction between everything and nothing cancelling each other out. Even deeper still for everything to have been probable to become part of the equation something had to be possible. The entire universe, all dimensions both the physical and spiritual, all matter and all thought is simply a byproduct of the moment nothing realized it was indeed nothing. At that moment of self awareness suddenly everything that could become possible is now possible. It was the first instance of something finite in infinity this created the effect of it repeating infinitely. Moving from point 0 only a finite number of 1's can be created from the source and to fill the spaces between while it expands it must do so in different angles relative to itsself. This creates points of intersect where 1's become 2's and so on and so forth forming irrational numbers. Each irrational number represents a wavelength. The contents of the irrational number are directly related to the available rational numbers relative to itsself. The sections of available rational jumbers are taken from the irrational numbers in its surrounding environment. All of the energy we can percieve and then some was contained in this singularity so there was plenty of potential energy contained within for the addition. The result was an infinitely repeating feedback loop effect preventing 0 from being reached and from there the only way to go was up. 0 is unable to create force on 1 so that it may become 0. through this effect 1-1=1 because 0 has no value. 1-0=1. imagine the vibrational waves as beams sooming in at 0 at an uncontrollable angle. Because of this it always misses 0 point. Vibrational increase is the result of 1 trying harder and harder to be 0. this is why hate was created first. But this is the lowest frequency and as we ascend it has less and less effect on us. Love is the strongest signal and echos down through all dimensions and only becomes stronger as we ascend. Hate is important at this stage because it drives will. It is the repulsive force that drives our vibration upwards. Love is the attracting force pulling from the top. Once we are away from the repulsive force of hate we begin to lose will and our egos begin to merge into one. Instantly sharing an infinite lifetimes of experiences becoming one with many but not all until we reach the top. This is where the concept of soul mates comes from. It is through these mergers that the singularity begins to see itsself as a mirror and with larger areas of similar frequencies it can better adjust itsself to reach equilibrium. This equilibrium is everything and 0 is nothing and we are the result of the interaction between the two and in the presence of 1 0 cannot exist. Just as well 1 cannot exist without the presence of 0 and once 1 exists neither 1 nor 0 can exist neither can they not exist. This paradox provides the energy for the math along with the infinite potential energy in each infinite seperately aware instance of the singularity.
Old 28-05-2015, 08:01 PM
Guide
Who gets to define crazy?
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 01-06-2015, 04:23 AM
Guide
Crazy = not using paragraphs :p
Old 01-06-2015, 06:10 AM
Master
What you got here is a jumble (of ideas).

Quote:
Originally Posted by snelson5871
What does this mean? The conditions before the big bang must have been nothing.
Not at all. It just means that this tiny corner of reality came through a singularity. It doesn't prove that there wasn't anything 'before' the singularity. And it doesn't rule out other parts of reality 'beyond' this universe.

As you refer to the big bang, I will assume you ascribe to science to some degree. There are many alternative theories of what was 'before' the big bang. A couple of the more viable ones propose:
-this universe is a membrane in higher dimensional space and that the big bang was actually a collision between two such membranes
-universes bud off child universes when the density of energy gets too high in one spot (black holes). This implies a whole chain of prior (and possible still existent) other universes.
Quote:
The conditions before the big bang must have been nothing. Literally. However, there is a little more to the story or there would not be a reality. At this point in the universe the probability of nothing and everything was equalliy 0 and infinity.
If there is a probability of infinity, then you don't have nothing. Its like the vacuum of space is not actually empty, there is quantum foam.
Quote:
this is why hate was created first. But this is the lowest frequency and as we ascend it has less and less effect on us. Love is the strongest signal
Wait a second, where is love and hate come from?

IMO you got some ideas but you haven't adequately connected them into a coherent whole.

As to if you are crazy, sorry you're not. With a lot of work perhaps you can achieve that spiritual goal.

BTW welcome to the forums.
Old 02-06-2015, 08:42 AM
Master
i see many factoids, but no "grand scheme" for everything.
i believe that there is truth in all things... if there were not, then they would not be things.
my sense of the situation is that we (as a species) do not need to worry over collecting all data points,
and connecting all the dots; some of those chores can be done someplace down the line.
we have access to most all of that data here in our living library of Earth, but we do not need to hold
each bit of information at all times; it can be retrieved as desired, when desired. learning how to access
the data we desire when we desire it is our task at hand...
and that is less of a chore and more of a relaxation effort, imho.

i will mention a quibble i have with an idea that you'd presented early on in your "theory of everything".

Quote:
The conditions before the big bang must have been nothing.
time itself was created during the big bang. hence, there was no "before".

i like this bit: "Love is the strongest signal and echos down through all dimensions and only becomes stronger as we ascend."

welcome to the forums.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:26 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
What you got here is a jumble (of ideas).

Not at all. It just means that this tiny corner of reality came through a singularity. It doesn't prove that there wasn't anything 'before' the singularity. And it doesn't rule out other parts of reality 'beyond' this universe.

As you refer to the big bang, I will assume you ascribe to science to some degree. There are many alternative theories of what was 'before' the big bang. A couple of the more viable ones propose:
-this universe is a membrane in higher dimensional space and that the big bang was actually a collision between two such membranes
-universes bud off child universes when the density of energy gets too high in one spot (black holes). This implies a whole chain of prior (and possible still existent) other universes.
If there is a probability of infinity, then you don't have nothing. Its like the vacuum of space is not actually empty, there is quantum foam.
Wait a second, where is love and hate come from?

IMO you got some ideas but you haven't adequately connected them into a coherent whole.

As to if you are crazy, sorry you're not. With a lot of work perhaps you can achieve that spiritual goal.

BTW welcome to the forums.

Spirit information came about from psychic precepts involved in atmospheric records.

The ancients demonstrate that they resourced the information of the Earth's radiation attack that converted stone and crystal matter and levitated large stone blocks above the body of Earth.

They resourced this information, used the information and incinerated themselves.

Ancient archaeology also demonstrates that the humans who caused the Earth's incineration and conversion exist inside of stone matter and also coal beds demonstrating Earth incineration.

Human beings in common time in an evolved consciousness therefore resourced an altered atmospheric record for nuclear fuel, gained from those same radiation signals in out of space that converted Earth's stone matter.

Lucky for us Scientists gained the colder information rather than the incineration, although the information via transmisSION demonstrates that it STILL CAUSED personal human SELF COMBUSTION/INCINERATION.

Scientists are now pondering the state of Universal creation as if their own cellular matter, organic involving organic chemical light wavelengths/vibrations has any real idea about any form of creation in out of space...how could you when your actual consciousness as the cell state wavelength awareness has no information or cell creation state as awareness in out of space.

Recording of information demonstrates to a Scientist that he himself gained the informed state from radiated/transmitted data collecting as the radiation moved through space involving many different bodies. This is how ancient Science as a Philosophy also gained its own Satanic information about the fallen light Heaven in out of space they named Hell as a condition.

Spirit by determination only involved light sound/vibration as an illuminated or radiated state. Black body radiation having no light in it, but demonstrating by review to be seen via the illumination of all other light bodies is not Satan occult Scientists, as our Father light God explained to my spiritual consciousness.

God has no condition or recognition to black body radiation and nor do you.

If this body exists as its own black body whilst all other cold bodies are radiating light, then at the same time as these other bodies, the black body has no light and is not SATAN. Wrong again as usual and you are on your way to destroying all life on Planet Earth, just like the ancients did.

Why would a human being consider to do Science from stone levitation as a self destructive act against the Stone of Planet Earth, our holy Mother body as we spiritually describe it?

As this information could only have been gained via a recorded light sound image involving radiation streaming from out of space as the origin attack, it is considered spiritually to be the most evilest act that a so called intelligent human being could have considered to use.

How about using common sense for once, or is this sense beyond your own comprehension?
Old 02-06-2015, 10:44 AM
Ascender

theory don't you just love that word ?

numbers ?

once posted this ,

'in school they teach us numbers they start of with pictures of apples
they say 1 + 1 = 2
and teach it by showing one drawing of an apple next to an other and a + and than an = and than two apples
now let me think about this in a more close way if you go about saying 1 + 1 = 2
and now try and fix its bearing on reality more closely in the apple way meaning that numbers
have an other grip on reality than just being ink on paper
so there is one apple and one next to it so now for it to be two you need to be sure there are
two separate apples as mathematical certainty
so this we do in a very basic way , for there to be two separate apples both having number 1
you need to measure the distance between them so for doing this you name one apple A and the other B
than you make a measurement from apple A to apple B so where is the measurement going to start ?
well it should start on the outside of apple B or perhaps in the centre
and you need to draw a line from apple A to B to be sure you have two apples in a fixed spot
the start of this line should be a small point but how small ? it cant be a point so big its not
the start of a line to point B ( the other apple ) the real point from where to start this line
should be infinitely small for it to be certain and not two or three points close to each other
but how small is an infinite small point ? seems never small enough I would think
so how could we ever conclude from knowledge gained from senses that learned us to read numbers
like 1 and 2 are as apples and mean something other than just shapes of ink on paper how can
they actually Revere to real things ? like apples or other things ? some how they must but how ?
why is reality not just an apple A and an other Apple that only looks similar but is not the same
only similar to the eye ? it seems to me 1=1=2 means not a lot at all really and in fact it seems
like 1+1=2 could also bee seen as not so (!?)'

here , a further explanation is also there

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=82032

science is that interesting ? sure to scientist

but whats the real use ?

its some thing created in darkness cos darkness is just that

in the light when working with light energy

all can be done and created

healing , free energy , a state of complete contentment

and much more

'that light' is already knowledge and any thing else too

--------------------------------

much love and light to all
Old 02-06-2015, 11:05 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederick33
theory don't you just love that word ?

numbers ?

once posted this ,

'in school they teach us numbers they start of with pictures of apples
they say 1 + 1 = 2
and teach it by showing one drawing of an apple next to an other and a + and than an = and than two apples
now let me think about this in a more close way if you go about saying 1 + 1 = 2
and now try and fix its bearing on reality more closely in the apple way meaning that numbers
have an other grip on reality than just being ink on paper
so there is one apple and one next to it so now for it to be two you need to be sure there are
two separate apples as mathematical certainty
so this we do in a very basic way , for there to be two separate apples both having number 1
you need to measure the distance between them so for doing this you name one apple A and the other B
than you make a measurement from apple A to apple B so where is the measurement going to start ?
well it should start on the outside of apple B or perhaps in the centre
and you need to draw a line from apple A to B to be sure you have two apples in a fixed spot
the start of this line should be a small point but how small ? it cant be a point so big its not
the start of a line to point B ( the other apple ) the real point from where to start this line
should be infinitely small for it to be certain and not two or three points close to each other
but how small is an infinite small point ? seems never small enough I would think
so how could we ever conclude from knowledge gained from senses that learned us to read numbers
like 1 and 2 are as apples and mean something other than just shapes of ink on paper how can
they actually Revere to real things ? like apples or other things ? some how they must but how ?
why is reality not just an apple A and an other Apple that only looks similar but is not the same
only similar to the eye ? it seems to me 1=1=2 means not a lot at all really and in fact it seems
like 1+1=2 could also bee seen as not so (!?)'

here , a further explanation is also there

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=82032

science is that interesting ? sure to scientist

but whats the real use ?

its some thing created in darkness cos darkness is just that

in the light when working with light energy

all can be done and created

healing , free energy , a state of complete contentment

and much more

'that light' is already knowledge and any thing else too

--------------------------------

much love and light to all

A human being male thought about naming all things, and he did.

A human male gave meaning to the naming of all things.

A human male who created Science implied by his ego that he knew all things.

A human male named space as an emptied out body of a preceding form that once filled it.

A human male who created the Word of God as an explanation of creation from his own conscious review included records that already existed to inform his person.

Light a state that creates both sound and image communicates from its most highest circumstance through to its lowest circumstance. The communication in light is by image or story not WORD.

Therefore human male, you already considered via your own ego virtue how you were created.....from Light and not from darkness.

The Bible as the Word of God talks about and discusses values that already existed.

Therefore in the beginning was a human being male who existed in a state of an already substantiated creation (atmospheric light sound,images,body) to review how from SPACE the body of the ATMOSPHERE as the darkness or spirit body-gas was formed as the light body or Heaven of Christ.

This is how a human male who already existed as a self manifested light spirit organic cellular being thought about from his and through his own cellular created body how the atmospheric spirit was created. He thought about this state as he wanted to be a Philosopher, a Scientist as a building practice for stone levitation.

He therefore also considered his own spiritual creation within the data he accessed (called himself the holy Christ male spirit) as he reviewed how the atmospheric spirit was replaced and then rejoined with the body of the Light that he had identified existed in his spiritual conscious or psychic review as the God Heaven that NEVER FELL and existed and still exists before all Creation was created.

This is how he gained the Word of God and the explanation of the Christ God from and through his own spiritual consciousness.
Old 02-06-2015, 11:12 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
A human being male thought about naming all things, and he did.

A human male gave meaning to the naming of all things.

A human male who created Science implied by his ego that he knew all things.

A human male named space as an emptied out body of a preceding form that once filled it.

A human male who created the Word of God as an explanation of creation from his own conscious review included records that already existed to inform his person.

Light a state that creates both sound and image communicates from its most highest circumstance through to its lowest circumstance. The communication in light is by image or story not WORD.

Therefore human male, you already considered via your own ego virtue how you were created.....from Light and not from darkness.

The Bible as the Word of God talks about and discusses values that already existed.

Therefore in the beginning was a human being male who existed in a state of an already substantiated creation (atmospheric light sound,images,body) to review how from SPACE the body of the ATMOSPHERE as the darkness or spirit body-gas was formed as the light body or Heaven of Christ.

This is how a human male who already existed as a self manifested light spirit organic cellular being thought about from his and through his own cellular created body how the atmospheric spirit was created. He thought about this state as he wanted to be a Philosopher, a Scientist as a building practice for stone levitation.

He therefore also considered his own spiritual creation within the data he accessed (called himself the holy Christ male spirit) as he reviewed how the atmospheric spirit was replaced and then rejoined with the body of the Light that he had identified existed in his spiritual conscious or psychic review as the God Heaven that NEVER FELL and existed and still exists before all Creation was created.

This is how he gained the Word of God and the explanation of the Christ God from and through his own spiritual consciousness.

yes sure male energy based views thats what they are

I myself am male physically but a harmonized male/female energy

in unison with highself functioning as one unit

cool how else would i know this stuff :-)

the word god i don't touch upon such vastness

has no practical use in ways of comprehension as in theorizing about in words and language

, the word my soul the what I am I can deal with and give pointers about

;-) maybe I am flawed I have no practical application for the word god ,

perhaps know that it stands for some thing bigger than me ah,
and lets not forget cursing and such OMG I am not flawed ! i found it,
although I am more a 'F' word user really ;-)
Old 03-06-2015, 02:00 AM
Master
Why did you quote me here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
How about using common sense for once, or is this sense beyond your own comprehension?
Personal attacks are against the rules of the forum. Please stick to the topic.