Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-02-2013, 03:50 PM
Dawn

"Rescuing" Crystals

I'm sure at one point or another we've all had that moment where a particular stone or crystal literally stops us in our tracks. The moment we see it, we just know it's coming home with us. It's not a mental, logical process. It's just something you feel.

Now, mind you, I've had my fair share of moments like that, whether offline or online. (pfft it's how I've ended up with the collection of stones and crystals I have. Not me just going 'oohh look, pretty rock!' but a force stopping me or drawing me towards a stone or crystal and me simply 'knowing'.)

The thing is, today I got a different sort of feeling, though not for the first time. There's a musuem little under an hour's drive from where I live. It's been years since I was last there. However, when I was there last, I was thrilled to see they sold clear quartz, amethyst, and citrine.
Don't think I had the money at the time to buy more than one crystal.

I know when a crystal or stone calls to me. I've happily accepted my role as a crystal and stone caretaker. I've never thought of myself as rescuing crystals or stones. It's just been a matter of 'those that want to be with me will be with me'. Simple as that.
However, it just 'feels' like at least a few of the crystals from that museum are calling out to me. For the first time the word 'rescue' came to me with this feeling.
As strong as the feeling was earlier, methinks I should heavily consider taking a trip to that museum sometime soon to see what's what.

I suppose question I'm trying to ask here is, any other people around here who's gotten this feeling before from a stone or crystal? Not the 'stops you in your tracks and you know it's meant to be' feeling, but a call to, a feeling from within your chest, to rescue a crystal or stone.

Anyone else ever get this feeling?
Old 12-02-2013, 03:08 PM
Experiencer
The feeling is the same here.. thou my wife has the ability to caprute crystal pendulums as she walks by them.. often they can be seen simply jumping out at her as she holds her hand out to them. I can't say that I've had this type of experance.. thou one crystal (Phantom Quartz Generator with moss agate inclusions) does have its hold on me and (she) isnt the least bit camera shy.
Old 12-02-2013, 05:51 PM
Master
Based on an experience I would have to say yes, some do need rescued.

There was one, a quartz cluster with hemititeflorets inbetween the spires that kept showing up in meditations. I thought it was calling me.

After some weeks I actually found it on Ebay and purchased it. About 5 miles out from my house while still witht eh postman it started broadcasting announcing it's arrival and my third eye pounded.
When it showed up my hands shook as I opened it and the second light fell on it it showred love and gratitude on me and knocked me into an altered state for hours.
During that time it showed me many visions of how it was formed, the larger part that it concidered itself a part of, a midnight robbery by flashlight and then it gertting sawed off the larger block and seperated from it. It was tramatised and showed its larger block to me over and over again. I oved it and held it and tried to help it.

I built a large magnet nest for it to rest in so it could get aligned to this part of the world (it came from China), I surrounded it with other crystals and stroked it often with love and reassurance. In time it stopped broadcasting scenes from it's previous life and settled down.

I've come to believe that it didn't call 'me' to rescue it, but that when it got sawed off it's larger block and removed to another location that it sent up a call on the high band to the rest of it's block, being sensitive to crystals and 'hearing' them picked up the signal and went into rescue mode.