Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 09-03-2012, 05:33 PM
Godwin

Working out

Working out is hard by definition. So, asking a bunch of strangers without even telling us if you have a gym membership or need to burn fat or build muscle, is not going to get you where you want to go.
Old 15-03-2012, 11:27 AM
Crooks

Gym exercise is a bit difficult but it gives you real benefit.Always keep this in your mind that the work out under the training of a trainer provides you the best results.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:08 AM
thomasmite

Work out mean you are doing some meaningful exercise to get healthy and attractive body. Gym exercise is different from other work out. If your goal is to burn fat or reduce weight you have to do some exercise activities regularly. pull up, running, weight lifting, body building, jogging all these are different work outs types. Also use some fresh fruits and raw vegetables to keep control on weight and fat level.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:41 AM
lill angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasmite
Work out mean you are doing some meaningful exercise to get healthy and attractive body. Gym exercise is different from other work out. If your goal is to burn fat or reduce weight you have to do some exercise activities regularly. pull up, running, weight lifting, body building, jogging all these are different work outs types. Also use some fresh fruits and raw vegetables to keep control on weight and fat level.
Id die if i couldnt go to the gym i dont think its just about getting the perfect body lets face it in most gyms you see every type of body from thin to fat to butch, its about feeling good, doing something for urself , if im having a bad day an hour in the gym is as good for the mind as it is for the body ... i just love the buzz i feel after a workout
Old 14-04-2012, 10:38 AM
Osian

Its all about your attitude and determination. Have a goal and slowly work towards it, people expect results far too quickly, the first month or so of exercise is about you building up a routine that suits your lifestyle and finding out what type of exercise suits you. Stick to this and then weight yourself or take measurements etc, from there go forwards again.
Old 14-04-2012, 12:47 PM
mrs. res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godwin
Working out is hard by definition. So, asking a bunch of strangers without even telling us if you have a gym membership or need to burn fat or build muscle, is not going to get you where you want to go.

I agree that in order to attain a specific fitness goal, be it losing fat or building muscle, there is a need to communicate that goal to your adviser/trainer in order to create the best possible program.

was there a question or are you simply making a statement? I'm a little confused.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:32 AM
Magdalena

Before you start home workout warm up your body and get ready for exercise,
this workout is for the chest, triceps and even involve your back and shoulder muscles, Dips are alternative to developing chest and triceps muscles...
Old 10-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Iskandar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crooks
Gym exercise is a bit difficult but it gives you real benefit.Always keep this in your mind that the work out under the training of a trainer provides you the best results.

Only if its a good trainer and only if you're not knowledgeable yourself.
Old 14-05-2012, 01:37 PM
Knower

A lot of trainers are idiots, it's true.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:17 AM
Knower

Exercise is difficult by nature, but it benefits the body, which I believe benefits the soul by association. I hate running, but I always feel good afterwards.