Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-07-2011, 02:39 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes diffidently, this is the illusion that is needed for our so called life to exists from the Source, but the truth is that all is Consciousness pretending to to be separate from Consciousness.
Like the unique patterns of water that we call snowflakes, each pattern is unique and separate from every other pattern, and.. each unique and separate pattern is made of the same substance, water.. water can be collected into great oceans, or isolated ponds, or icebergs, or clouds.. and, it's all still the same essence, water.. the water doesn't 'pretend', and the different states and forms are not illusions.. those descriptors are only useful when the relationships are not seen for what they are, perfectly natural..

Be well..
Old 09-07-2011, 02:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

Like the unique patterns of water that we call snowflakes, each pattern is unique and separate from every other pattern, and.. each unique and separate pattern is made of the same substance, water.. water can be collected into great oceans, or isolated ponds, or icebergs, or clouds.. and, it's all still the same essence, water.. the water doesn't 'pretend', and the different states and forms are not illusions.. those descriptors are only useful when the relationships are not seen for what they are, perfectly natural..

Be well..
Yes I agree again, but how many see the relationship for what they are, how many are caught up in the illusion of separateness, i know that you Know what i am saying, but really, how many do, these are the ones that I am sharing what i say to ?. also water doesn't have a the story of being separate, and of course there are states as there are levels in the ocean, but all are ONE at the end of the day.
Old 09-07-2011, 10:52 AM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes I agree again, but how many see the relationship for what they are, how many are caught up in the illusion of separateness, i know that you Know what i am saying, but really, how many do, these are the ones that I am sharing what i say to ?. also water doesn't have a the story of being separate, and of course there are states as there are levels in the ocean, but all are ONE at the end of the day.
Yes we are all one. I feel it everyday the unity with Everything. All of nature and humans. Once I felt that inner silence and deep sense of peace, I saw it in all the plants, and trees. The furniture, everything. I felt the consciousness of the flowers, and the trees. Each with unique aspects of consciousness. But we are all one. Different aspects of Consciousness that is unique in itself yet still all of the same. We are all one. But each individual is unique in their aspect as well. I agree with both of you.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
Yes we are all one. I feel it everyday the unity with Everything. All of nature and humans. Once I felt that inner silence and deep sense of peace, I saw it in all the plants, and trees. The furniture, everything. I felt the consciousness of the flowers, and the trees. Each with unique aspects of consciousness. But we are all one. Different aspects of Consciousness that is unique in itself yet still all of the same. We are all one. But each individual is unique in their aspect as well. I agree with both of you.
Very nicely said Moke, I agree with both of us and you also, that is I agree in this moment, but that could change tomorrow lol.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:11 PM
surrendertotheflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
I watched this Science show on Collective consciousness as a whole. There is data now that can see it on a chart. For some reason before 9/11 happened, The line went drastically up in consciousness at 4:30 in the morning. Before it actually occured. It's like we were all aware of it unconsciously. The Scientists can not explain how. Other experiments show that people can unconsciously predict the future based on brain activity. How collective consciousness predicted 9/11 before it happened is a mystery. But the collective consciousness went sky high before it actually occured. So even future collective consciousness can effect us at an unconscious level. If science will ever be able to explain collective consciousness mathematically, I do not know. But scientists are now looking at consciousness as a whole. Saying that our consciousness creates certain events. I believe that is true. But I can not believe that Scientists are opening up to this idea. I always new that worldwide collective consciousness effects natural disasters, or that is my interpretation. It's amazing how 'a' subatomic particle can exist in multiple places at the same time. Can collective consciousness predict the future? I think it is possible, and science in now looking into that.

Moke I find this very interesting. Do they explain how they can chart it? How did the line spike at 4:30? I'm just curious as to what they devised that could calculate mass consciousness.... like, did it include my own?
Old 11-07-2011, 01:49 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by surrendertotheflow
Moke I find this very interesting. Do they explain how they can chart it? How did the line spike at 4:30? I'm just curious as to what they devised that could calculate mass consciousness.... like, did it include my own?
I don't know, but they showed the chart lines spike up at 4:30A.M. How they made this graph, I do not know. But it has to do with Mass Consciousness. The Scientists can not explain why it happened. But it shows that people were aware of a future event unconsciously. I don't know if the chart was USA Collective conscious, or the world. But I saw the graph with my own eyes, and it spiked sky high starting at 4:30A.M.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:50 PM
moke64916

The show is called "Morgan Freeman Throughout the Wormhole" Episode 6th sense.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:56 PM
mattie

Collective Consciousness

We can be aware of this or completely unaware of it, but it does affect us, albeit slightly if we’re not actively connecting w/ it. By this, I mean that the collective consciousness (CC) has a frequency level that is the combination of all those on this planet. It can raise or lower depending on the state of mind of humanity at the moment. Right now it is rising as so many are expanding their awareness & awakening.

We can be subtly influenced by the CC. For instance, we might be on the threshold of entering a new phase of our journey. This rise in CC might be just enough to be the incremental catalyst that we need to move on into this next phase. If we are actively connecting w/ the CC we can benefit more from these energies.

We can connect not only w/ the CC of this planet, but of the Universe.
Many are doing active energy work connecting w/ the CC.
------------
Suzan Carroll has written about how our individuality remains w/ Oneness.

‘..., this “new” group form is not a “herd mentality” but is, instead, a group mentality in which the sense of individuality is not lost. Instead, “individuality” lives in “unity” with Oneness. ‘

http://www.multidimensions.com/Super...awakening.html (My bolding.)

Each of us is an individual unique energy signature within Oneness. We are all the rich individual threads that weave the wonderful & varied Universal tapestry. If we were all undifferentiated oneness there would be no need to expand & recreate! The one element that is constant in the Universe (& us) is change.
-------------
CC is different than predicting the future or predestination.

There are many possible options for the future. While the variety of options we have for every choice could be identified (from a larger perspective than we usually occupy), & even catalogued, this isn’t predestination. Given the different combination of choices possible for the countless of decisions & the millions of resulting possible pathways available for each decision in a given lifetime, there exists an almost infinite variety of outcomes.
Old 11-07-2011, 04:18 PM
surrendertotheflow

Wow thanks mattie for the awesome info!

And moke, thank you for letting me know what it is called. Somehow, I will find a way to watch that, lol. I'm very interested in this! Great thread :)
Old 11-07-2011, 04:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
We can connect not only w/ the CC of this planet, but of the Universe.
Many are doing active energy work connecting w/ the CC.
------------
Suzan Carroll has written about how our individuality remains w/ Oneness.

‘..., this “new” group form is not a “herd mentality” but is, instead, a group mentality in which the sense of individuality is not lost. Instead, “individuality” lives in “unity” with Oneness. ‘

http://www.multidimensions.com/Super...awakening.html (My bolding.)

Each of us is an individual unique energy signature within Oneness. We are all the rich individual threads that weave the wonderful & varied Universal tapestry. If we were all undifferentiated oneness there would be no need to expand & recreate! The one element that is constant in the Universe (& us) is change.

YES...that is a wonderful description of the collective consciousness...and we all do have our own unique energy.

Thanks so much for the link too..will definitely check it out.

Re: free will, I may have missed something...I wasn't quite sure how free will is challenged by being aware of and a part of the collective.

I'm still responsible for my intentions, thoughts, and actions...even though your (whomever) love and support may allow or or point or challenge me to go toward a particular direction. So I still have my individuated notion and reality of free will, however bounded or interactive that may or may not be.

Just curious...

Peace, blessings,
7L