Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-06-2011, 01:17 PM
moke64916

Soul Levels Aura Colors

In Spirit world This is my interpretation on soul level for discarnated souls that are in the spirit world. It comes from the book "Destiny of Souls." The guy who wrote the book receives this informations from his patients that are under hypnosis. He has done thousands of these. All people are saying the same thing. which in my opinion makes it more credible.

Level 1 soul: White, off white gray/ grayish with tints of pink.
Level 2 soulWhite and reddish pink, light orange yellow with tints of white
Level 3 soul:Yellow, deep gold/gold with tints of green
Level 4:deep gold/ gold with tints of green, Green or Brownish Green
level 5 soul:Light blue; light blue with gold; Green or brown tints, deep blue
Level 6 souleep Blue, deep blue with tints of purple
Level 7 soul/ HIGHEST LEVEL: Purple
Edit/Delete Message
Old 25-06-2011, 03:21 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
In Spirit world This is my interpretation on soul level for discarnated souls that are in the spirit world. It comes from the book "Destiny of Souls." The guy who wrote the book receives this informations from his patients that are under hypnosis. He has done thousands of these. All people are saying the same thing. which in my opinion makes it more credible.

Level 1 soul: White, off white gray/ grayish with tints of pink.
Level 2 soulWhite and reddish pink, light orange yellow with tints of white
Level 3 soul:Yellow, deep gold/gold with tints of green
Level 4:deep gold/ gold with tints of green, Green or Brownish Green
level 5 soul:Light blue; light blue with gold; Green or brown tints, deep blue
Level 6 souleep Blue, deep blue with tints of purple
Level 7 soul/ HIGHEST LEVEL: Purple
Edit/Delete Message

This is very interesting and what I remember from visiting Summerland during deep hypnosis seems to apply. Souls actually look a bit like gauzy ribbons of multicolors. When two or more souls merge as a way of sharing emotions, memories, etc. the colors from the souls involved also blend and merge, creating a rainbow of colors.
Old 25-06-2011, 07:11 PM
Bluegreen

Colours mentioned by Michael Newton in his book Journey of Souls.

Level I
1. white
2. off-white, gray/grayish with tints of pink

Level II
3. white and reddish pink
4. light orange yellow with tints of white

Level III & level IV overlap
5. yellow
6. deep gold/ gold with tints of green
7. green or brownish green

Level V & Level VI
8. light blue; light blue with gold; green or brown tints
9. deep blue
10. deep blue with tints of purple

Higher levels
11. purple
Old 07-07-2011, 10:13 PM
moke64916

This is from that book. His next book. "Destiny of Souls."
Old 07-07-2011, 10:46 PM
SerpentQueen

That reminds me of this - see the rainbow chart:

http://www.virtualsynapses.com/2010/...enters-of.html

I was told by several people, including a certain quite respectable guru who tried to get me into martial arts (long story), that I have a white aura. <shrugs> This was completely unsolicited information - I wasn't aura shopping.

Anyway, it sort of fits. Because I have long said I feel like a new soul, not an old one, and I don't have any memories of past lives.... which makes me dismissive about reincarnation in general.

This may sound totally arrogant and I apologize for that and it's not my intention at all.. it's just who the heck else can I share this sort of stuff with? ... more and more... it's dawning on me that I may have been a graduate... and I came back. As brand new spankin' white soul?

Does that make any sense, or have I totally lost it and need a head check? Just trying to figure it all out.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:05 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
That reminds me of this - see the rainbow chart:

http://www.virtualsynapses.com/2010/...enters-of.html

I was told by several people, including a certain quite respectable guru who tried to get me into martial arts (long story), that I have a white aura.

Anyway, it sort of fits. Because I have long said I feel like a new soul, not an old one, and I don't have any memories of past lives.... which makes me dismissive about reincarnation in general.

If you think you are a new soul. You say you have no memory of past life. How did you come to the conclusion that past lifes do not exist? You said you are a new soul. Not an 'old' soul. So saying that reincarnation must exist. Your words say there is reincarnation and there is not. Dismiss it completely based on Aura? What about soul colors and levels. We didn't just get colors in our auras without experience of other past lives.
This may sound totally arrogant and I apologize for that and it's not my intention at all.. it's just who the heck else can I share this sort of stuff with? ... more and more... it's dawning on me that I may have been a graduate... and I came back. As brand new spankin' white soul?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
Does that make any sense, or have I totally lost it and need a head check? .

My interpretation is that you should have a check. You could still of had past lives and just not progessed much through your past lives. Dismissing it altogether because you do not have memory of it. I have a thread on deep hypnosis under mediumship I think. I'll find it and put it under hypnosis. Maybe you can put yourself under hypnosis and you will see a past life. Your brain must be in a light delta stage mind frame to see a past life. I bet you my thread on how to do it will bring you to a past life.
Old 08-07-2011, 03:35 PM
Master
Huh that's cool i wonder what soul level I'm on
Old 08-07-2011, 04:28 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Huh that's cool i wonder what soul level I'm on
Do that hypnosis technique I shared and visit the spirit world and look down at your Aura color. You'll find out. Mine is Blue.
Old 08-07-2011, 05:56 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
If you think you are a new soul. You say you have no memory of past life. How did you come to the conclusion that past lifes do not exist? You said you are a new soul. Not an 'old' soul. So saying that reincarnation must exist. Your words say there is reincarnation and there is not.

My post was poorly worded - it was late for me. I like to keep an open mind about these things. Who can say reincarnation exists, or doesn't? None of us can - all we have is our individual experiences, and no, I would not dismiss anyone's experience if they say they remember past lives, and believe they were reincarnated.

That said, open mindedness and the fact I don't have any past life recollections has led me to check into alternative theories. I am kind of partial to the idea that time is not linear, and that past, present, and future are going on all at one time. Which means, if time is not linear, there cannot be reincarnation - as in, sequential lifetimes. Instead, if one has memory of, say, living in the middle ages during the Inquisition, that lifetime is going on NOW, in parallel with the lifetime one perceives as their present.

Making it even more interesting, there's some new science that suggests that time may move backwards, not forwards, and that what we do in this present, can re-write the "past." (Past in quotes, for convenience sake only - it's possible this "past" is going on simultaneously, as I just explained above). I tend to like this idea, because it means if we get the story right now, then the story will be magically fixed in the "past" too.

Then there's the theory that all of the past is just a matter of archetypes, that repeat over and over and over again. We could very well be in a hologram, a simulated reality. And the past - our stories of the past, what we perceive as the past - are merely breadcrumbs we are meant to wonder about, and follow. This scenario would neatly explain why two people could believe they were both, say, Cleopatra.

Anyway, as you can probably see, it doesn't matter what it's called. Reincarnation seems to be an easier label to grok, since us humans are so dependent on time to navigate the 3D.

Quote:
Dismiss it completely based on Aura? What about soul colors and levels. We didn't just get colors in our auras without experience of other past lives.

No, I didn't dismiss reincarnation based on aura.

Quote:
My interpretation is that you should have a check. You could still of had past lives and just not progessed much through your past lives. Dismissing it altogether because you do not have memory of it. I have a thread on deep hypnosis under mediumship I think. I'll find it and put it under hypnosis. Maybe you can put yourself under hypnosis and you will see a past life. Your brain must be in a light delta stage mind frame to see a past life. I bet you my thread on how to do it will bring you to a past life.

I'm fairly certain I did progress. That link I posted - the first time I saw that chart, my reaction was to identify instantly with the very top description. Which would seem to suggest my aura should be indigo. But that is in conflict with what professional aura-readers have told me, so who knows?

If it wasn't for the fact that one of these aura readers is world reknown spiritual master, then I'd just conclude the problem was in the reader. This spiritual master urged me to take up a certain path, immediately (I'm being vague because if I am specific it will reveal personal details I'd rather not reveal). I did not go to him. He came to me. It's a long story.... one of the weirdest experiences of my life. LOL.... all I did was wander in off the street, to see if I could use the bathroom. It was late at night; I really had to pee!!! Next thing I know, the spiritual master himself appeared out of nowhere, and came straight towards me... apparently this is unusual; he doesn't receive visitors. And then gave me a personal demonstration, too...of what I would learn if I took his path... it was quite bizarre. Everything had to be translated because he didn't speak english.

Edit to add, I wasn't alone. But this master ignored everyone else who was with me, as if they weren't there. So, he wasn't out to sell me something, because if that was his goal, he'd have tried to pitch all of us, right?

I will check out your hypnosis thread. Thanks!
Old 08-07-2011, 06:50 PM
moke64916

Serpant Queen. I respect your interpretations on it. I believe through past memory and true emotions based on past lives. Love as in the intense feeling of love through a memory of BC times in Egypt. Spirit world Auras are different that human Auras. Your interpretation is your interpretation. Mine is different. Knowing that, I will not get in a debate about it.

"Be open to everything, Attach to Nothing"