Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-07-2011, 02:25 AM
Lana

Hitting rock bottom to set myself free

7/6/11 has been a great day.
I am a different person now than I was when I woke up this morning. I am free in every sense of the word.
The actual events that occurred today are not significant, it was the fact that I accepted I had hit rock bottom. I couldn't avoid it any longer and had no desire to. It was time to face my biggest fear, myself.
My true self, I've been trying to run from since i was a child. All the pretenses, facades, and disguises I've kept wrapped around me as a security blanket are gone.
I physically feel light as a fear. The negativity has been lifted from my spirit.

Thanks to the members of this forum, for all the advice and support they give. Hopefully I can be of help to others from now on as well.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:28 AM
Gracey

awesome awesome awesome....
Old 07-07-2011, 02:37 AM
mattie

Substantial Progress

When we make this authentic connection w/ our self we find that we can make much progress.

Give your self a BIG energetic hug & hearty contratulations for making this progress.
Old 07-07-2011, 04:19 AM
Master
congratulations, Lana. I have to admit, you sound amazing and strong.

As harsh as it sounds, sometimes hitting rock bottom is actually a good thing.

zipzip
Old 07-07-2011, 05:20 AM
Master
Lana huge hugs for you awesome
Old 07-07-2011, 06:14 AM
Master

Enjoy it Lana!

If I can share one piece of wisdom it's:

Whilst you will want to be there to help guide other's to where you are, remember yourself in the process, because it's easy to forget sometimes :)

All the very best in the continuance of your journey

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 07-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Lana

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipzip
congratulations, Lana. I have to admit, you sound amazing and strong.

As harsh as it sounds, sometimes hitting rock bottom is actually a good thing.

zipzip

Yes, I was relieved. Because once you get to the bottom you can only go up
Old 07-07-2011, 10:11 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana
I am a different person now than I was when I woke up this morning. I am free in every sense of the word.
The actual events that occurred today are not significant, it was the fact that I accepted I had hit rock bottom. I couldn't avoid it any longer and had no desire to. It was time to face my biggest fear, myself.
My true self, I've been trying to run from since i was a child. All the pretenses, facades, and disguises I've kept wrapped around me as a security blanket are gone.
I physically feel light as a fear. The negativity has been lifted from my spirit.

Thanks to the members of this forum, for all the advice and support they give. Hopefully I can be of help to others from now on as well.

Great news. I believe we must experience who we are not in order to remember Who We Are. If one goes through enough turmoil in his/her life, likelihood is We'll adapt. You experience enough of it, it no longer has an effect on Us. Once past rock bottom and negativity, is when the magic begins. I'm glad you are past it.
Old 08-07-2011, 05:29 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana

Well done Lana.
For many of us, the only way up is to push yourself up from the bottom.
Until you reach the bottom, there is nothing to push against to go up.
And I have found the journey down, although painful, to be full of vital data to use on the way up.

You could also look at going down as creating depth in oneself.
You just don't think of it as depth because of the pain.
So, the further down you have gone, the higher you can go.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:59 AM
Deactivated Account
Well done Lana. I think sometimes you have to go down before you can come up. The more dark we experience, the more beautiful the light.