Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 09-07-2011, 08:27 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeTmaxwell
I have recently been reading about Quantum Mysticism which is an old theory that arose when particle physics began.

Since I write about the universe being personified in that all the small things (atoms, quarks, maybe the Higgs Boson) has individual consciousness and desire, I keep asking if the universe is conscious because many spiritual people believe it is - not including those that believe in a God that is either inside or outside of the universe.

At best, my writings would be seen as theory or belief, with others saying it is fiction, so I am looking for proof.

Do you believe the universe is conscious and if so how?

Are there any other science theories that investigate universal consciousness?

Do you have any related personal beliefs?

@georgeTmaxwell

Cosmic Consciousness. I believe anti-matter is the creative energy that gives birth to everything in our universe. Just my belief. Scientists are now looking at worldwide Consciousness and even have studies done on it. They can not explain it though.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:51 PM
Experiencer

Universal consciousness is the same as the Human consciousness. We all have the Creator/God DNA inside of us that links everything together. Become one with oneself, then you can go further and become one with the planet, then with the Universe. Very few people can achieve that status, that would be something like being an Angel or some kind of Protector/Guardian of some sort.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WmBuzz71
Universal consciousness is the same as the Human consciousness. We all have the Creator/God DNA inside of us that links everything together. Become one with oneself, then you can go further and become one with the planet, then with the Universe. Very few people can achieve that status, that would be something like being an Angel or some kind of Protector/Guardian of some sort.

Actually I think each of us could achieve that status. I suspect that most of us will choose to remain isolated and victimized.

Since there is great purpose for all things, that choice is blessed as well.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-07-2011, 11:21 PM
georgeTmaxwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
Cosmic Consciousness. I believe anti-matter is the creative energy that gives birth to everything in our universe. Just my belief. Scientists are now looking at worldwide Consciousness and even have studies done on it. They can not explain it though.
Anti-matter. From what I know anti-matter is destroyed when in contact with matter, so I assume there is not much of it left to create new things. Is that your understanding?

gTm
Old 11-07-2011, 08:52 AM
breath

I love how the people who hear new things nearly find the truth, but you can see how they've embellished the truth to make it easier to swallow.

Am I not the universe? Am I not conscious?

That's all you need to see.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:05 AM
Master
When you flick a light switch, boil a jug, cook a meal, watch tv, you are drawing from the one source of electrical current, even though the wires to each item appear to be individual.

The same with me/you/us/them/up above/down below. We all seem to appear to be individual but are all of the same source. Where do you think that source comes from?

Ever heard of the saying...."These thoughts I am having, I am not having alone"?
How often to you notice a run of similar stories appear at the same time with movies or novels, etc? Could that be because we are all tapped into the same source and all draw from it?
Old 11-07-2011, 10:30 AM
georgeTmaxwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by breath
I love how the people who hear new things nearly find the truth, but you can see how they've embellished the truth to make it easier to swallow.
I am going to say I see that, then I wonder "is this about me?" I hope not, I feel like I continue to analyse always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
When you flick a light switch, boil a jug, cook a meal, watch tv, you are drawing from the one source of electrical current, even though the wires to each item appear to be individual.

The same with me/you/us/them/up above/down below. We all seem to appear to be individual but are all of the same source. Where do you think that source comes from?

Ever heard of the saying...."These thoughts I am having, I am not having alone"?
How often to you notice a run of similar stories appear at the same time with movies or novels, etc? Could that be because we are all tapped into the same source and all draw from it?
This almost belongs in the synchronicity thread. Like having thoughts and you hear the same words or topics on the tv, radio, bus, etc.

I had a friend who had a saying, but it was more about protecting and actioning business ideas, and that was "if you think something, someone in the world is having the same thought"

gTm
Old 11-07-2011, 10:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeTmaxwell
I am going to say I see that, then I wonder "is this about me?" I hope not, I feel like I continue to analyse always.

This almost belongs in the synchronicity thread. Like having thoughts and you hear the same words or topics on the tv, radio, bus, etc.

I had a friend who had a saying, but it was more about protecting and actioning business ideas, and that was "if you think something, someone in the world is having the same thought"

gTm

heehee...I guess my point is**would you liken that to conscious energy?...which in turn must produce conscious particles...no?
Old 11-07-2011, 10:53 AM
Master
Quote:
heehee...I guess my point is**would you liken that to conscious energy?...which in turn must produce conscious particles...no?

that consciousness displays quantum properties is very plausible. lots of scientific minds going in that direction.

Old 11-07-2011, 11:26 AM
georgeTmaxwell

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
that consciousness displays quantum properties is very plausible. lots of scientific minds going in that direction.
Haven't thought of it that way? Interesting....

One part I have considered is the gap between the particles means that transfer of consciousness is not instantaneous, which it would have been when compressed into a singularity.

Nightspirit - you are attentive to my thoughts. Feel free to add.
Hybrid - please explain more about scientific minds.

gTm