Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-06-2011, 02:11 PM
Tea Break

Angel1

I'm sending you six Angels of Light to help and encourage you to find your way to peace, Lotus Just call on them for support or guidance if you feel the need - they are always pleased to help us.

Angel Blessings to All
Old 05-07-2011, 03:26 PM
lotusflower

Thanks everyone.I actually just started to meditate about ten minutes a day.I do think I have been looking to hard.Im hoping meditation will help quite my mind and my heart will lead the way.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusflower
Thanks everyone.I actually just started to meditate about ten minutes a day.I do think I have been looking to hard.Im hoping meditation will help quite my mind and my heart will lead the way.

Good for you, Lotus flower.

I think sometimes we do try too hard and get frustrated.

You sound like you are on the right path. Meditate and relax and your answers will start to come to you.

zipzip
Old 06-07-2011, 02:09 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusflower
I have been wandering aimlessly trying to gain my spirituality.I believe in my higher power but have failed to find a spiritual path to follow.religions have confused me.Now I am taking a step back from things and seeking my spiritual path. I have been praying that I would find whats right for me,so far I havent found anything.I have a deep yearning for God and know I need to continue on this journey
Read the three books, "Conversations with God."

It will give you clarity.
Old 06-07-2011, 05:34 PM
Seperate_Reality

Wink

A large part of life or living, is doing or action. Set some realistic goal/s and do what it takes in the game to achieve these. Achieving is important. Helping others along the way is important. Sitting in a cave or wherever and meditating will get you nowhere, because it is not playing the physical world game. A little meditation daily is alright, if you choose, as long as you are doing the above "actions". Without a doubt, you will find what you are searching for...