Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-07-2019, 02:43 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empowers
My experience with LoA is that regardless of how big or small or outlandish, if you are in 100% alignment with that which you desire - to the point that no other possibility can exist - it manifest almost immediately.

But having this quality of knowing is what takes the work. When you are in 100% *conscious* alignment, there is no looking for evidence, there's no questioning it, there isn't even any care about the validity or truth of it, it just is.

I'll give you some big examples and then tell you how I got there.

The way that I explain these events happening when I marvel about this is that the vibration affects our and others thoughts and brings together the rendezvous that are required to accomplish that which now demands to be in existence. Someone's reality is vibrating at the right condition that aligns with your reality.

I've had this instant manifestation happen several times and they are fairly amazing, when you look at them. For one, I made a decision in a film that I needed someone who spoke Gaelic. I was thrilled about this choice and at that point, my life was thrilling to me. I left an editing room in a regular Canadian city and said to my editor, "Ok, I'm going to find someone who speaks Gaelic." I walked 4 blocks, went into a Chapters and asked the first person I saw whether they knew anyone who spoke Gaelic. She said, "Actually, yes, I do."

Another, I was outside with a friend who smoked and was feeling insanely connected to the universe. I was trying to describe to her what it felt like and said, "For instance, if the world were your oyster, what would you do?" She said, "Well first of all, the world would have more purple, the world needs more purple." So then I started talking, and while talking really feeling energized and excited and I didn't talk about the world being purple, I talked about how to harness the energy that creates worlds through you. I described this feeling in intimate detail, all the while feeling it pour through me. Suddenly, from around the corner, came a woman wearing all purple. Pants, shirt and shoes... she had a large purple hat whose brim was wider than her body and the height was taller than she was. The hat was covered in purple flowers and purple stuffed animals.

Our jaws dropped and she walked right by and crossed the street. Once I came to my senses, I ran after her. We stopped her half a block away and I said, "Excuse me, first you look fantastic. But we were wondering, is this a statement or are you celebrating something?" She said, "Well, both. The world needs more purple."

And that's all she said and walked away.

So...

How does it work? How do you be in alignment? You can just make bliss your focus. That works. Then, like has been said above, you don't have to do any trying to move a particular topic. You just slowly and surely raise your general vibration - for the sake of being in bliss. I had been doing that for about two months before both of the incidents that I described above happened.

I also met someone who asked me to marry him within four dates.

That relationship, by the way, did not work out. Two weeks later his brother died and this completely changed both our vibrations.

I had been specifically conscious, daily, of loving myself. That's all. That's how I did it. I looked in the mirror every day, and every time I looked in my eyes and told myself, by saying my name and saying "I love you". And I repeated it several times until I felt something shift inside me, till some small piece of me believed it. I also was very aware of shifting any negative attitude or statement that I felt coming from me. Finding something soft and believable that I could change the thought/statement to. Like "I hate this" to "ugh, ok, this isn't exactly what I like but I do find this part about it interesting" or "that person is an ***" to "I understand that it is difficult for me to understand that person. it's ok that I don't understand, I just have to be ok with me. we both get to be who we are and I can just make sure that I'm ok with me."

Two months later, I was walking around in bliss. And all those things happened.

Generally - besides these amazing examples - I find that the easiest way to raise your vibration about any particular topic is to understand what you're thinking in relation by listening to your statements about it, whether they are in your mind or out loud. Then find a soft way to bring yourself relief about that thing you just stated. When you do that, you naturally and sustainably raise your vibration. And as you practice, you find yourself doing it just because it feels so good to have relief on any topic. The key is that whatever you say to yourself must be believable. As you continue to change those thoughts through the days and weeks, your new thought will be ever expanding and improve.

For example, if you thought no one liked you this is how it might go: No one likes me :( Ok, wait, I'm having this thought again. How can I change this to something I believe? Ok, I am feeling lonely and feel bad because I don't have someone to be with. I understand that now and that's ok. I can let myself feel this for a while and then, when I'm ready, maybe I join a club or learn something new where I will have other people around me.

You would have that dialog, or something like that, with yourself. Then, a week later when your new sponsoring thought is "I'm not happy" or "I'm bored" instead of "no one likes me" then you can modify the current thought: I'm feeling my discontent now and that's ok. It's normal to want companionship or excitement in my life. I'm really looking forward to my next adventure."

The strategy: be ok with where you are, feel the relief of breaking the thought cycle that keeps you there.

Eventually, you do it because it feels good and manifestation takes a second seat :)

Ok, I've blurbed enough, but I did want to respond as best I could.

<3

This was great to read! Thanks I also agree LOA is at work whether we are aware or not
Old 05-07-2019, 12:08 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
Yes I had come to that conclusion too about Karma...the idea of what you give out comes back to you.
To me the common definition of Karma sounds too much like eye for an eye or some kind of automated cosmic karmic justice system. I think more along the lines of a kind of electromagnetism or gravity. My soul has things/concepts/feelings??? that it desires to better understand and grow from that understanding. It creates a vibrational pattern that resonates with parts of the cause and effect matrix of experiences that are encoded in the quantum field and that resonance creates a virtual reality which I experience, which gives me the chance to explore those concepts(cant find the right word here) and better understand them. If I screw it up or get it wrong, the karmic vibration remains strong and I will find myself drawn into creating similar situations. I am not being punished, but seeking and creating realities and experiences to grow from. Sometimes positive and sometimes negative. Compare and contrast, always fine tuning my understanding.
This is very similar to what I do in dreams. I create worlds and situations that illustrate concepts that my mind is trying to grasp. The events and things in the dream may seem like crazy non-sense until I figure out how it is metaphorical for an underlying issue in my waking life that I am trying to understand. It is the stark contrast between the events and things in the dream and the events and things in waking life that allow my mind to bring the underlying issue into 3 dimensional focus. Like it takes two working eyes to create depth perception.
This is why we seem to be drawn to or attract the same types of situations and people over and over again, life after life. We are walking around the issue and looking at it from all different angles, trying to grasp its meaning. We are adjusting our frequency and tuning in different stations until we find one where the music comes through clear and resonates with parts of our soul that we desire to awaken. Eventually, we hit the right frequency and that particular tuning fork within us comes to life and vibrates along with us in resonance, and when that happens we can literally feel the growth as that part of the soul comes alive, and we say "I get it now". That is a feeling I find truly blissful. But there is always more to learn, so my karma spins up a new reality based around more issues, attracting different people and events to experience. And away I go, stumbling through life as I learn how to dance.
Old 11-08-2019, 08:03 PM
Ascender
I've was told once that you cannot manifest something that inst in your best interest. So you could try manifesting a TF, or SM or whatever you wanna label them, but if its not for a higher good or purpose, it's likely not going to happen.