Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 17-12-2016, 01:51 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
Can you imagine the military applications and the wars that could be won, assuming that the "other side" doesn't perfect this as well!? I'm still overly cautious about the standard computer and how it's being used to track your every move for commercial and thought related reasons. Such things would be candy in the hands of those who could afford it (hint; it wouldn't be us).

Are we really wise enough as a species to venture down this road yet?

yeah it scares the **** out of me when i think about what they can do with these machines....the "mandela effect" may be caused by these machines, i dont have the full understanding of exactly how these machines work because no one will fully explain how they work yet, how ever, i understand enough to know that maybe these machines are causing these mandela effects....i mean, for instance....i know for 100% fact that muhammad ali died way before i was ever born....but now, somehow, he only just recently died this year. i even remember watching a video of his funeral...
Old 17-12-2016, 02:53 PM
Experiencer
its interesting belief me this is child's play to no end
just close by on a higher level float pleiadian light ships which are integrated consciousness machine ( matter) things they watch us know all that goes on here , as scientist here play there silly games but have no real spiritual development that allows them anywhere near the real stuff as plaiadians have . no real spiritual or mental development NO they would use it all against light and for the wrong reasons ,,,all is already developed ages ago by pleiadians and others just not shared here cos the people on this war /greed zone planet are not ready in anyway I am not making this up I have been there , seen it heard it, earth stuff is not worth thinking about if you have seen that all and been on them
Old 17-12-2016, 03:42 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretDreams333
its interesting belief me this is child's play to no end
just close by on a higher level float pleiadian light ships which are integrated consciousness machine ( matter) things they watch us know all that goes on here , as scientist here play there silly games but have no real spiritual development that allows them anywhere near the real stuff as plaiadians have . no real spiritual or mental development NO they would use it all against light and for the wrong reasons ,,,all is already developed ages ago by pleiadians and others just not shared here cos the people on this war /greed zone planet are not ready in anyway I am not making this up I have been there , seen it heard it, earth stuff is not worth thinking about if you have seen that all and been on them

i know, i have spoken with beings that are watching earth during my astral projections, these machines that are being built right now are the stepping stones that will put humans on a path of spiritual development...
think about this, the average human does not care about anything spiritual, they mostly all only care about there jobs, families, rent and bills and there own well being.they have no time to contemplate important spiritual questions because they dont see there spiritual development as important.
also, at the moment there is no widely known solid evidence of anything with a spiritual nature, thus, most people will not waste there time on such subjects, however, these machines will change everything, the technology that can be built by using these machines will be beyond anything humans have seen. humans will see what these machines can do and wont be able to help wondering how is a machine doing such things. the facts of how our consciousness is connected to all matter and the facts of infinite realities will become a wildly known and accepted part of life due to these machines, these machines are the solid evidence spiritual concepts that humans need, they will provide answers to anything we can imagine.

and yes, your right, these machines are nothing compared to the technology that the pleiadian have, how ever, you may be misunderstanding what these machines can do....for examples of what they can do: pretend you have one of these machines and you wish to know how to build a device that can convert light vibrations into physical, solid matter...well, these machines will do all the work for you and then show you every single possible way there is to convert light into solid matter...if its not possible, then the machine will show you its impossible. see how amazing these machines are? by using these machines, we can use them to show us how to do anything we manage to imagine, there is no limits except for our own imagination.
these machines literally simulate every single particle in every single state and combination at the same time, thus, showing us all possible combinations and outcomes of these particles...its a quantum computer, its able to calculate by processing bits as being both 0's and 1's at the same time, thus, releasing us from the limitations of the modern computer systems.
Old 17-12-2016, 04:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
i know, i have spoken with beings that are watching earth during my astral projections, these machines that are being built right now are the stepping stones that will put humans on a path of spiritual development...
think about this, the average human does not care about anything spiritual, they mostly all only care about there jobs, families, rent and bills and there own well being.they have no time to contemplate important spiritual questions because they dont see there spiritual development as important.
also, at the moment there is no widely known solid evidence of anything with a spiritual nature, thus, most people will not waste there time on such subjects, however, these machines will change everything, the technology that can be built by using these machines will be beyond anything humans have seen. humans will see what these machines can do and wont be able to help wondering how is a machine doing such things. the facts of how our consciousness is connected to all matter and the facts of infinite realities will become a wildly known and accepted part of life due to these machines, these machines are the solid evidence spiritual concepts that humans need, they will provide answers to anything we can imagine.

and yes, your right, these machines are nothing compared to the technology that the pleiadian have, how ever, you may be misunderstanding what these machines can do....for examples of what they can do: pretend you have one of these machines and you wish to know how to build a device that can convert light vibrations into physical, solid matter...well, these machines will do all the work for you and then show you every single possible way there is to convert light into solid matter...if its not possible, then the machine will show you its impossible. see how amazing these machines are? by using these machines, we can use them to show us how to do anything we manage to imagine, there is no limits except for our own imagination.
these machines literally simulate every single particle in every single state and combination at the same time, thus, showing us all possible combinations and outcomes of these particles...its a quantum computer, its able to calculate by processing bits as being both 0's and 1's at the same time, thus, releasing us from the limitations of the modern computer systems.

yes I kind of got that ,
few things are if you gain access to these realities the spiritual way
its as you have passed test so are free of doing wrong things
the delay has been taken out of karma , do wrong and feel it
a machine that has no bearing on creation of karma while creating with those energies sounds not possible those energies have a mind of there own I would need to think about that, but can some thing like hat go out side the universal laws , if nothing can ? I think not. so no wrong could be done with them or they would have a instantaneous problem reflecting back .this includes the maker needing to understand the realities of those laws as you mention , so how cool is that ! submission to the light finally
Old 17-12-2016, 05:09 PM
Experiencer
there is more to it tho don't think you can exclude your mind for such a machine
so they will encounter problems , mind is all around yours and mine to that's what it starts with , what I have mastered my spiritual growth if you lack that and are exposed to it you might find your going to experience problems and your reality changes in for them unacceptable ways lol like heating up snow in a microwave thinking it would taste interesting to have that feeling of snow in your mouth when hot , there minds will be toasted , 5D does not come as an attraction in the amusement park to which you just buy an admission ticket for a ride , it will be fun, there can be no such machine out side of what you are made of , same as 5D souls make no change in 3D
the 3Dguys cant mess around in 5D if its not approved with what goes on there so no energy can be taken with out consent ,, can you think of a few projects perhaps some 100+ yrs ago that some never went on and stopped for no now reason ? oh there where reasons all right , they would have there 1st contact on a personal level and be told what and why , disclosure came to so many on a personal level for what ever reasons
Old 17-12-2016, 06:34 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Hi organic..seeing that you are having a shot at myself. ..ill do the same with you, but not in a sarcatic way as you have done.
Regarding me being a victim & a not being a tougher aussie..
HOW UNLOVING OF YOURSELF FOR SPEAKING THISS WAY, WHEN I HAVE MADE IT KNOWN JUST. HOW MY LIFE IS COMPLETELY DESTROYED BY DARK BEINGS...TO A POINT THAT IF MY FOLKS DO PASS ON THEN I WILL ALSO END MY EARTH LIFE BECAUSE OF IT ALL.
But I've told you repetitively, and in a number of ways that "lovingly" is not my primary go-to when posting a response. I want to get to the core of what's going on and I'm not about to tip-toe around you with the vagaries of playing nice. If you want to think of me as a jerk, then you're more than free do do so! :)

Necromancer's response to you was wonderfully and "functionally" inspired!

I would like to add:

It takes two to form a relationship. If these beings are haunting your life then you are inviting them in, in some way. I know when I'm reading your responses that your are continually empowering them by your belief that that they are so incredibly powerful. You actually believe that you are powerless in relation to their presence. You are handing them the keys to haunt you by being so submissively available.

So what are you getting from this relationship? You may be secretly enjoying their presence. Their being here feels important enough to serve as an answer to our woes. If they were to go away I suspect that you would secretly miss them. If they didn't serve as an "answer" then you would have to look elsewhere, like I'm having to do, in order to understand this conundrum of being human. What you are doing now requires little effort. The dark energies are the answer to everything. And heck, you can see them!

While I'm having to study all manor of things in order to address what generally shapes how we experience what we're going-through. From historically generated cultural assumptions, the manor in which food affects our health and perceptions, how our biology going back millions of years generates a tactile give and take in relation to both mental and emotional exposures and motivations. This process that I'm rolling through requires a great deal of time and reflection, and with no guarantee of easy answers. While you seem to be putting all of your eggs in the basket of the dark spooks doing everything. I'm simply not buying it.

Besides, you should be welcoming such critiquing. Tacit agreement does not intelligence make. If I simply agree without such critiquing then you're left continuing with something that you profess to not liking. Why is this a good thing for you?

If I personally felt that such beings were haunting my perspective then you can bet they wouldn't be an influence for long. Not because I'm some hard-edged toughie, but because I have such little patience for such distractions. I absolutely abhor feeling bad over things that are avoidable.

I simply don't see anything at a deep rooted level that suggest that we're ultimately so helpless when it comes to maneuvering among others, be they physical or otherwise. Our souls weren't born yesterday, why pretend like it was? :)
Old 17-12-2016, 07:28 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
But I've told you repetitively, and in a number of ways that "lovingly" is not my primary go-to when posting a response. I want to get to the core of what's going on and I'm not about to tip-toe around you with the vagaries of playing nice. If you want to think of me as a jerk, then you're more than free do do so! :)

Necromancer's response to you was wonderfully and "functionally" inspired!

I would like to add:

It takes two to form a relationship. If these beings are haunting your life then you are inviting them in, in some way. I know when I'm reading your responses that your are continually empowering them by your belief that that they are so incredibly powerful. You actually believe that you are powerless in relation to their presence. You are handing them the keys to haunt you by being so submissively available.

So what are you getting from this relationship? You may be secretly enjoying their presence. Their being here feels important enough to serve as an answer to our woes. If they were to go away I suspect that you would secretly miss them. If they didn't serve as an "answer" then you would have to look elsewhere, like I'm having to do, in order to understand this conundrum of being human. What you are doing now requires little effort. The dark energies are the answer to everything. And heck, you can see them!

While I'm having to study all manor of things in order to address what generally shapes how we experience what we're going-through. From historically generated cultural assumptions, the manor in which food affects our health and perceptions, how our biology going back millions of years generates a tactile give and take in relation to both mental and emotional exposures and motivations. This process that I'm rolling through requires a great deal of time and reflection, and with no guarantee of easy answers. While you seem to be putting all of your eggs in the basket of the dark spooks doing everything. I'm simply not buying it.

Besides, you should be welcoming such critiquing. Tacit agreement does not intelligence make. If I simply agree without such critiquing then you're left continuing with something that you profess to not liking. Why is this a good thing for you?

If I personally felt that such beings were haunting my perspective then you can bet they wouldn't be an influence for long. Not because I'm some hard-edged toughie, but because I have such little patience for such distractions. I absolutely abhor feeling bad over things that are avoidable.

I simply don't see anything at a deep rooted level that suggest that we're ultimately so helpless when it comes to maneuvering among others, be they physical or otherwise. Our souls weren't born yesterday, why pretend like it was? :)

guys guys! relax, the original post was about quantum computers lol, how did we end up here....
lets stop fighting and focus our creativness on this subject instead of creating new ways to insult others...jeeeeezzze lol.
Old 17-12-2016, 08:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Interesting-and-a-half. I await to find out how they construct an electronic or biological device that can be both on and off at the same time.

The idea of infinite realities, to me still a product of perception, has been explored a lot in SF literature (science fiction). An author one of our family friends read a lot was Michael Moorcock. (I read the Final Programme and The English Assassin (difficult!). The question naturally arises that if there is more than one consciousness (i.e. not solipsy) are we ever sharing the same "reality." I suspect not. We believe we do - rely on it - but....?

The other point is....why would anyone want to build a machine to do this stuff? What will the machine get from it?

Email these guys ask them why they built these.

http://www.dwavesys.com/d-wave-two-system
Old 18-12-2016, 02:08 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
guys guys! relax, the original post was about quantum computers lol, how did we end up here....
lets stop fighting and focus our creativness on this subject instead of creating new ways to insult others...jeeeeezzze lol.
I don't see this as fighting, and in some ways I see this as relevant to the thread. You continually express excitement over the potential ability to use machines to create and manipulate without limits. Should this eventually be the case then what kind of paradigm would our species be moving toward. In this case we have a participant battling dark energies. Within each individual there would be varying priorities that are specific to their orientation. Should we spring on the world the ability to freely manipulate the way matter is expressed one could imagine the mess this would generate.

When individuals are forced to endure the long road toward natural enlightenment then generally along the way there emerges earned "wisdom", due to such extensive exposures. Along with such wisdom comes a broader perspective, and a respectfully cautious hand in relation to application.

Now look around you and tell me, would you be eager to see that any of your neighbors, or relatives, or political operatives, or financial interests acquire such access to freely creating based on their current orientations?

Our friend here is quiet convinced that dark energies are a defining thing, this is just the tip of the iceburg as to how different and varied people tend to view "reality". We are currently limited to our senses and our slow motion experience with time. Should this limitation be removed, without the advantage of earned wisdom, I'm not sure the results would be welcomed!
Old 18-12-2016, 02:30 AM
Master

Quote:
We are currently limited to our senses and our slow motion experience with time. Should this limitation be removed, without the advantage of earned wisdom, I'm not sure the results would be welcomed!

it seems like you wouldn't have to worry about that, the fact that the machines themselves will be monetized to death, and the fact that if people at large do get access there will be laws telling you what you are allowed to do and not allowed to do (which will probably be supported by a computer infrastructure that doesn't allow certain things), and police to police them, and all the rest, will form a natural limit to what can be done. In the end, it is just going to be more of the same as before, jsut different paintings to hang on the walls.

But I was thinking, these machines sound like what they say of geniuses: that genius is the ability to hold two opposing thoughts in mind simultaneously.