Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-08-2019, 01:44 AM

Twin flame or alien, please, your opinion

I am a new member of this Forum and read some stories of different people who met TFs and compared their stories to mine. So, some physical processes in the body, synchronities, kundalini that I had it too.

I have yet never come across the stories containing idea of alien mind. So, the days before I met this person, I saw a dream, where my relative is sleeping under big green flying sauser, inside of this emerald green saucer there were big black spheres and suddenly I saw my relative said that it was intellectual nuts. This dream looks like a trip story, but there is some important detail. My relative's name and the name of some , let it be X person, is the same. So, it was just an indication in a dream that I will meet mysterious person that will have the exact name as my relative has. But the another detail is a flying saucer...
When I woke up from this dream, I feel that was an odd absurd vision, however, after some days I became obsessed with the idea of alien presence, and just in couple of days I saw this person.

To be honest, I thought this person was somehow connected to aliens, or hybrid, but my voice of reason resisted to this idea because it was SO INCREDIBLE to think that it was a real alien, just nonsense. I didn't heard NOTHING about Twin Flames and symptoms. Whenever I was around him, I felt extreme heat, disturbance of mind, I felt that it was Him. He interrupted my thoughts, I blamed him of this in my mind. Yet one more, I discovered that I loose myself, that I loose my identity, I changed the tone of my voice, and my voice became like the tone of his voice. I started to believe in aliens, I thought Him was one of them. Because I was sure he was stealing my consiousness, and I felt the presense of him in minutes before his coming.

So, what I suppose that this dream about flying saucer is the sign... I ve never dreamt about extraterrestrials, very rare, but I was always tolerant to the idea of their existence.

May be...if he is a Twin, he must seen a similar dream about me with those flying elements, who knows.

If TF is not a fantasy (I am almost believe it to be true) how can be TF and aliens be connected? Who else took a TF for an alien? Because there are more questions than answers.