Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-06-2011, 09:29 AM
georgeTmaxwell

What is this?

Hi All,
After reading a few posts in this section I am reminded of something that I think and imagine before I sleep nearly every night. It inspires me and has driven me to write my own bible. I have no idea what it is or where it comes from yet I feel many here would have opinions or interpretations. I wrote a draft book many years ago to describe it which only my brother read. Reading it now makes me laugh.

It was called "I stand at the door and knock" and I will give you a brief description.

Basically, I start at night in a desert area and walk down steps in a cavern to a old wooden door. I knock and a little fellow named Theory answers, he is sort of like a guide. To my right is a corridor through the wet stone to a cavern that has a medium pond which the water in it is alive. There is another smaller pond in a smaller cave near by.

To the left is another corridor. Down here there is eight sections. The first is a beautiful garden that has another small pond. I can climb into the pond and fall to a lower level which is a campfire in the desert at night. I can talk to entities there. The entities I meet are generally the entities I write about.

The second section is a big amphitheater with a circle in the middle. I can stand and talk to everyone there - it's like a parliament. The third is a cavern of running water. The fourth is a two seater room where I can separate and talk to myself.

The fifth is a beach scene, the sixth is a forest scene with a stream, the seventh is a door to space and the eighth is a door to an ancient library. At the end of the corridor it leads to the fire which is the sun.

I go down to my cavern, meet and talk with the entities and discuss life, spirit, etc and it has grown over the last twenty years, but started when I was eight.

How would you describe this?

gTm.
Old 27-06-2011, 09:37 AM
AngelicOrin

This sounds amazing!

I am not too sure what you would call it, but it is like it is your own little realm, where you are able to be yourself, and connect to the higher beings of your choosing! I hope someone comes up with something creative!!
Old 27-06-2011, 12:59 PM
georgeTmaxwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicOrin
I am not too sure what you would call it, but it is like it is your own little realm

Thanks, I hadn't thought of it as a realm :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
I love the title - 'I stand at the door and knock'.
Thank you. At least I got the first line right

@georgeTmaxwell
Old 27-06-2011, 10:43 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeTmaxwell
How would you describe this?

Fascinating and intriguing.

I love the title - 'I stand at the door and knock'.

Squatch
Old 27-06-2011, 02:02 PM
Sentientno1

The description somewhat resembles the mechanism for manifestation, the chakra system.
Old 28-06-2011, 08:52 AM
georgeTmaxwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentientno1
The description somewhat resembles the mechanism for manifestation, the chakra system.
Can you explain more pls?
Old 28-06-2011, 10:03 AM
moke64916

I think it's cool that you are using your imagination in your own realm and writing down your creative thoughts. Can't wait to hear more!
Old 28-06-2011, 10:35 AM
georgeTmaxwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
I think it's cool that you are using your imagination in your own realm and writing down your creative thoughts. Can't wait to hear more!
OK. In addition to Theory who is the little doorman and guide, there is another guide named Kulak who is taller, slower and doesn't say much. Also, protecting the left corridor is a boulder called Practical, and it is living and I can merge into it or it encompasses me.

The interesting thing is that Theory, Kulak and Practical are a shared entity in that only two of them can exist at any time. They are guides, guards and protectors.

It's a bit like Hermans Head (google it if you are young)

@georgeTmaxwell
Old 07-07-2011, 11:50 AM
georgeTmaxwell

Should I start blogging?

I have a blog on my website which I write to sometimes but I am finding I am spending more time here and on twitter and, lack content and effort on the blog.

Considering my first post, if I started blogging about my "realm", my experiences and what happens, would that be interesting to read?

regards
@georgeTmaxwell
http://blog.universaldint.com