Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-06-2011, 11:10 PM
moke64916

Question

If 'right is not 'right' nor wrong. It just is. What about love that has no opposite? I believe true love does not have an opposite. It just is?What 'is' out of that and how it fits into the it is it's not arena? I thought the universe had opposites to everything big small, love fear, small tall. Distance with two point. So where does love with no opposite fit in? Is that the divineness of it? I'm kind of confused. How does love with no opposite fit into this. The opposite would be true love again? Infinite love. Since there is no opposite. Is love the unmanifested? The no-thing? Space. Nothing at all? Just is?
Old 17-06-2011, 11:22 PM
moke64916

Maybe it just is and our minds can't grasp the immeasurable. It just is and that's the beauty of it. Unless there is just positively charged with no oppositite, but positive. So it manifests itself infinitely. Anyone that can understand what I'm trying to say I'd like your opinion.
Old 19-06-2011, 03:49 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
Maybe it just is and our minds can't grasp the immeasurable. It just is and that's the beauty of it. Unless there is just positively charged with no oppositite, but positive. So it manifests itself infinitely. Anyone that can understand what I'm trying to say I'd like your opinion.
The thing is is that my mind was trying to grasp the immessearable. If you read my thread there you see a lot of "is, is, is" in it. I vented so far into the future only to realize that our universe will collapse in on itself becoming just an all knowing(God) then combines with another all knowing Goddess. Combine into one and there goes another big bang. I came to the conclusion that time is an illusion.
Old 19-06-2011, 04:00 PM
moke64916

that reminds me that I have to read his books again. I have them. I'll get to ah reading, lol. That's my answer. Thank you. Or should I say thank Us.
Old 19-06-2011, 08:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
The thing is is that my mind was trying to grasp the immessearable. If you read my thread there you see a lot of "is, is, is" in it. I vented so far into the future only to realize that our universe will collapse in on itself becoming just an all knowing(God) then combines with another all knowing Goddess. Combine into one and there goes another big bang. I came to the conclusion that time is an illusion.

time may be an illusion but it's useful for keeping everything from happening all at once. if everything happened all at once what would We do with the rest of eternity?
Old 20-06-2011, 03:45 PM
moke64916

The Now. That's all. My sense of Time goes away when I'm in the Now. The mind only knows Time. It lives in time. I see what your saying. That Could be overwealming definitely. I think if it happened if I was in my body it would not be. In the mind, different story. Maybe it could hit you like a ton of bricks, but it all makes sense. Like stories of peoples lives flashing before their eyes with near death experiences. If time is an illusion, then it would not be overwelming, because "time" is what causes stress, anxiety. When it all happens at once "without time." Time exists in the mind, not Being. But if your "Being" it wouldn't cause any stress or overwealming feeling whatsoever. In my opinion.
Old 17-06-2011, 11:42 PM
Master
I always thought the opposite of love is fear. Most people say hate I say fear. And I believe that fear is the ego so yes love is the no-thing the space, the God, the Creator.
Spiritlite.
Old 18-06-2011, 12:43 AM
Experiencer

The opposite of love is not hate but indifference.

All love has its opposite but that doesn't mean that true love has to include an opposite within a fulfilling relationship in order for that to continue on indefinitely.
Old 18-06-2011, 10:31 AM
moke64916

I've heard that true love. The love of 'I' Self has no opposite to it. The love that comes from within has no opposite. So I guess it is the No-mind. The unmanifested. The 'unfolding' of the meaning of 'ourself into 'Self.'. But love that the ego feels doesn last, especially in relationships. I'm talking about the love with no opposite. The love within? Does anyone understand my question. If the universal properties have opposites, yet true love has no opposite, then instead of opposites in the universe. It is true love and opposite would be true love. Indefinitely. Or is it just no-mind. Ad the mind can't grasp it?
Old 18-06-2011, 10:44 AM
moke64916

I guess the opposite of true love would not be an opposite but the opposite of opposite which is more true love.