Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-08-2019, 12:36 PM
Ascender

Curious on False Twin Stories

I have just come across this term: false twins. While I hate that there are all these label to things...I am now am starting to realize that someone that I thought may have been a twin flame is likely a false twin flame.

Does anyone have any stories to share on these two that compare and contrast them? Thanks.
Old 11-08-2019, 04:47 AM
Guide

Yes, the labels are atrocious.

No stories here, but in my opinion a false twin turns out to be most likely a sublime soulmate - someone you care for who helps you, but doesn’t trigger you into electric blue, infinity and beyond.
Old 12-08-2019, 02:48 AM
Master

I dont believe in false twin flame. I believe unless they deliberately lied and led you up a path and your ego eyes were totally blind and unawakened to it all. Then it was you that labled and claimed expectations of who and what they are to be for you that made you run the false flame flag up the pole. Its basically not wanting to admit you are wrong, you got it wrong. not them....you. you threw falseness onto them to have them be what you wanted. What you want to see, feel and hear and claimed it all came from them when it all came from you and your view of them and your belief about them.

My story....I met a guy on here I felt an immediate and deep connection to. For years....did I call him twin, yes, false no. It became apparent this was a catalyst, a soul mate to help me through a cycle, a phase. Never did I see that as false. My expectations were false and boy did I eat lots of humble pie.
Old 12-08-2019, 04:26 AM
Knower
Best to drop specific labels. If its a divine love connection, then pragmatically it doesn't matter.

It's just that real twin soul stuff will have an extra level of freaky psychic stuff. And if it is a real twin soul stuff, then it doesn't need to be validated by other people.

If it's a soul mate divine union, then rejoice because that's the better one.

Because you are always the jerkiest to yourself, or other self. :P
Old 17-08-2019, 08:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
Best to drop specific labels. If its a divine love connection, then pragmatically it doesn't matter.
agreed
Quote:
Because you are always the jerkiest to yourself, or other self. :P
You just made me laugh. If you think about that old saying "you dislike in others parts you also possess" that would end up with a difficult triggering relationship unless you are both really healed

Edited to add

Quote:
If it's a soul mate divine union, then rejoice because that's the better one.
I am certain my husband and I are not even that. I joke we are ego mates vs soulmates. No real ability to connect spiritually or emotionally but dang are we nice/kind/considerate and great team members.

My soul connection(which I am taught is a parallel incarnation) there is an incredible exchange in the silence when our egos shut up. Pure bliss could stay in that for eternity. Feels like oneness experiencing itself. We can connect in all facets physical/spiritual/emotional intellectual. Yet we certainly inadvertently can drive each other nuts with out unhealed ego bits. It always leads to growth but it isn’t always bliss or easy that’s for sure. Not ego mates from what I can tell.

Sometimes a non-soul connection is to be appreciated too.
Old 18-08-2019, 02:42 AM
Knower
You guys are soul mates in the making. Soul mates take lifetimes.

Love is love. So yes, they all matter. You are so right!
Old 13-08-2019, 01:14 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
I dont believe in false twin flame. I believe unless they deliberately lied and led you up a path and your ego eyes were totally blind and unawakened to it all. Then it was you that labled and claimed expectations of who and what they are to be for you that made you run the false flame flag up the pole. Its basically not wanting to admit you are wrong, you got it wrong. not them....you. you threw falseness onto them to have them be what you wanted. What you want to see, feel and hear and claimed it all came from them when it all came from you and your view of them and your belief about them.

My story....I met a guy on here I felt an immediate and deep connection to. For years....did I call him twin, yes, false no. It became apparent this was a catalyst, a soul mate to help me through a cycle, a phase. Never did I see that as false. My expectations were false and boy did I eat lots of humble pie.

Well, yes your last paragraph reads like a lot of the literature online despite the name...
Old 13-08-2019, 01:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
I have just come across this term: false twins. While I hate that there are all these label to things...I am now am starting to realize that someone that I thought may have been a twin flame is likely a false twin flame.

Does anyone have any stories to share on these two that compare and contrast them? Thanks.

If they are a true twinflame they will love you if not then they will love another instead of you. Simple. Amen
Old 17-08-2019, 02:15 AM
Administrator
I have a few stories to tell although quite long to write here, if you search for me on this forum you will come up with all manor of experiences I have shared over a few years from tears of sorrow to tears of joy these connections offer the whole package, nothing hidden be it a good or bad experience

in retrospect to answer your immediate curiosities these connections offers you the chance to explore every single aspect of...... yourself and often its a reflection of something we have to work on with another person who connects to us through a twin flame connection,

other new age term(s) Energy vampire, psychic vampire, are closely linked to the concept of a false twin are really quite ancient in there origins, purpose and meanings. so the real question here should be if we are to take this seriously is... what is the real purpose of a false twin?

lol... remembering what the first response I got when I answered this one years ago.

its very simple really. If love in all its quirky workings finds you worthy of its attentions (We are all worthy if we learn to listen to it with an open and forgiving heart) WILL seriously test your resolve to know its true purpose in your life, this includes sending you down the rabbit hole of false twins and other labels this conjures up

sometimes a false twin is a temporary part of our lives to learn the lesson of humility, "For it is the meek and the humble that will inherit the earth"

I experienced a false twin that is immensely painful to reflect upon, but I do not hate or regret the experience but thank the universe for the humbling effect it has had on me,
Old 17-08-2019, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator
What you said there is quite beautiful, heart.
You helped me understand a few past events. I can fully take that on board thanks to what I just read.
It makes perfect sense to me from what I learned in the past, and what came afterwards.