Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-06-2011, 06:39 PM
moke64916

My personal practices of Being

My feelings are my truth. If one of my thoughts makes me feel good. I know it is a thought of my highest truth. If not, I simply observe. Noticing all you are is great. Awareness and consciousness expanded. observing thoughts, Remembering Who I Am. My highest thoughts I relive, then stay present. Fully present. That thought of my highest truth, will turn into experience.
Loving all emotions positive and negative. I choose to love all I feel, so I don't feel the negative. If I feel negative I love it. Therefore it turns into love. I choose to feel good, no matter what the circumstances are
When I am unconsciously thinking I find peace by bringing my attention inside my body.
If ever felt down, To know that I will be stronger and learn more once past this down period. They always pass. Doing that I find peace during the midst.
Knowing my daily patterns.
Meditating by feeling Inner Body. You meditate enough, you will remember how you felt meditating with just a second of being in your body. Instantly your mood changes.
When ever I wouldn't know what to do. I pray. Asking for help. I believe I will be, therefore I find peace in doing so.
I listen for the harmony in every noise I hear. Truly seeing the beauty in it all.
There will be a point where meditation is no longer needed. For that you feel bliss all the time. You are feeling your best. You are always in the Now. i just got Dajhavo?
Practicing all of this has brought me in a state of bliss. Everyone can feel heaven on earth. For some it happens as a spiritual awakening, for some many years of practice. Life is a whole lot different when you see it all in the eyes of love and beauty. Noticing the beauty of things you never looked at twice in the past.
Old 24-06-2011, 07:22 PM
Gracey

thanks for sharing.