Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-08-2019, 12:13 AM
Experiencer

When I met my twin there were 11:11 signs and crazy vivid dreams all the time. The way we met had to be orchestrated by some higher power because we shouldn't have crossed paths though we had been for the previous 6 years without ever meeting. The dreams were a of times us in last lives or playing together as children. We did everything together it never got boring and we could silent and at ease. We were a like in so many ways and complimented each other in others. My twin brought to surface my deepest hurts. After intimacy or even just a back massage I felt my energy body lighter and healed and I started to develop clairaudience without trying. Have been apart for a few years and the vivid dreams still pop up just not as often.

My soulmate I will have dreams but they will be silly and not as deep. More like me helping him with small things and where to find a masuse for him. In my dreams I am shown ways I can help him. We dont have a lot in common accept for our belief in God and in charity. I thought I was the only one I know how gives money to people I see begging and then now I see every time we are out he does the same thing (I never told him I do this). All that really is the same is that plus our desire to help each other plus telepathy. I will think about him and he will call me or I will just intuitively know what he is doing. I had that stuff with my twin too just more intense.
Old 02-08-2019, 04:08 AM
Knower
I didn't read the replies yet, but will put in my 2 cents to the OP.

I've now left all online communities, and focus my attention on people in real space. I have started to do professional in face readings for local people, through word of mouth. I don't bother with Labels. I just tune into whether its a divinely guided love connection. At the end of that day that's all people care about. I fully believe the TF community online is artificial, toxic and destructive.

In a practical sense, the labels don't matter. The lessons seems to be the same, work on why you are being emotionally triggered, stop lashing out, learn to live with the feelings, even though you can't control the other person. No outcome is guaranteed. The point is always your person spiritual growth. Time to grow up.
Old 02-08-2019, 08:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I agree with everything you said about ascension. I think it is all of that and more.

The way you describe tfs resonated with how I felt around my tf exactly. The feeling like you can completely be yourself and feeling completely accepted, yes. Helping each other grow; I feel that my twin and I push each other to grow and/or awaken at times. And being pushed towards your goals and dreams, absolutely what I experienced. Similar interests and careers, bringing stuff up, meeting out of the blue... all of that resonates. I would guess yes on the sex, although I have not had sex with my tf, we have though, talked about it endlessly and told each other everything about ourselves. And yes, with both my near twin and my twin, there was an insane attraction. With my twin, it was/is almost unbearable.

The eye contact was insane and crazy. It's what got us talking to each other. With both my near twin and twin, I literally saw lights in the eyes. I know my twin saw something too... one time he asked me what the eye contact was, but back then I had no answers for him.

The difference with my twin and near twin are... with near twin it was intense and love/ lust at first sight. With my twin, it was a deep caring about him, like meeting your long lost immediate family. Also, with both I wasn't looking for anything and met out of the blue.

All of that resonated, but I would consider that stuff to be more along the lines of characteristics. To me, signs are more like seeing their name everywhere or in odd places. Or seeing numbers, although I personally think the numbers are more about awakening then my twin. With my near twin, I had a few very profound signs. With my twin, I had lots and lots of signs and a few that were profound. In the beginning of my awakening, I would see my twin's name everywhere or hear his name everywhere. Every guy I met at work had his name for an entire summer. Stuff like that. That can obviously be experienced with near twins and soulmates too, but maybe not as often or to the same extent?
Yessss, the name thing! His name is a bit of a name that isn't used much anymore these days so you don't hear it all that often. But before I met him I came across it everywhere. So much so that I noticed it. Suddenly a great number of men seemed to have that name, haha. It was peculiar for sure. Then I met him and he told me his name and it was that name again. Doh...

With my ex -so not the TF- I also had this name thing but not so often. He had my favorite name, the one I chose for my son for that reason, haha. Then it turned out his daughter's name was the same, just spelled differently. So when we moved in together there suddenly were 3 people with the same name, lol. But I didn't come across it everywhere before we met like with my TF.

Then I met my TF and he told me his daughter's name... it was the same as my ex's daughter, my son, my ex Again spelled differently to suit a girl but sounding the same. That was a shock, hihi. I seriously couldn't believe it.
Old 02-08-2019, 03:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
I didn't read the replies yet, but will put in my 2 cents to the OP.

I've now left all online communities, and focus my attention on people in real space. I have started to do professional in face readings for local people, through word of mouth. I don't bother with Labels. I just tune into whether its a divinely guided love connection. At the end of that day that's all people care about. I fully believe the TF community online is artificial, toxic and destructive.

In a practical sense, the labels don't matter. The lessons seems to be the same, work on why you are being emotionally triggered, stop lashing out, learn to live with the feelings, even though you can't control the other person. No outcome is guaranteed. The point is always your person spiritual growth. Time to grow up.

I love what you've said here Eternal Flame. There is so much truth in this.

It is true that there will be toxic and destructive veins that run through any community, it is a human concept to often want or need something that we think is special or makes us special.

It's funny in my case, I have spent my whole life avoiding anything that could make me seen. It's different on here people can hide in plain sight.

I love that you are doing readings, I think that the divine, spirit, whatever we want to call it has been yelling at me. I have been able to read since I was 11 and I am also a fourth generation psychic. Yet, do I use these skills? No not at all. I am about to clear the decks and get myself to face up to who I am. I think you are a messenger today, a way of telling me that I have the skills, I have just got to use them ...

So I'm with you twin flame, soul mate, companion, karmic or not - time to grow up.
Old 03-08-2019, 01:06 PM
Knower
Awesome Akira! Do it! Go do some readings! Manifest that reality!

I've decided, my love for the twin is enough, I actually don't need them in my life. That divine love has basically improved every part of my life because I was the one to embrace it and integrate it.
Old 05-08-2019, 04:35 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yessss, the name thing! His name is a bit of a name that isn't used much anymore these days so you don't hear it all that often. But before I met him I came across it everywhere. So much so that I noticed it. Suddenly a great number of men seemed to have that name, haha. It was peculiar for sure. Then I met him and he told me his name and it was that name again. Doh...

With my ex -so not the TF- I also had this name thing but not so often. He had my favorite name, the one I chose for my son for that reason, haha. Then it turned out his daughter's name was the same, just spelled differently. So when we moved in together there suddenly were 3 people with the same name, lol. But I didn't come across it everywhere before we met like with my TF.

Then I met my TF and he told me his daughter's name... it was the same as my ex's daughter, my son, my ex Again spelled differently to suit a girl but sounding the same. That was a shock, hihi. I seriously couldn't believe it.

What I'm wondering is if there are specific signs that only happen with the tf? The name thing can obviously happen with different connections. I have seen people contribute the repeating numbers to the tf journey, but personally I think the numbers that I have experienced were/are more about my awakening. I started to have some big synchronicities around the time I met my twin too, but they didn't have to do with him necessarily. That's just when I started to experience it. When I went through my actual awakening they increased a lot. I suppose it all happening around the same time makes it hard to distinguish what was tf related and what was just about the awakening.
Also, when I had the crazy eye contact with my twin is when my third eye started to twitch. So I equated him and the eye contact having something to do with that. But who knows what caused it.
Old 05-08-2019, 08:44 AM
Master
Double numbers aren't per say TF signs. I never really get who created that belief to begin with, hihi.
But I began seeing double digits when I started on my spiritual path which was 11 years before I met my TF. It has to do with your alignment and they're messages from Spirit or the angels.

Having your awakening when you meet your TF is also not per say a sign, as I said, I had mine 11 years prior to meeting him.

Eye-contact with a TF is really special not like anything you have with a SM. It's like what I described earlier. It is really as if you can look straight into each other's souls. That makes it overwhelming at times as this means they see all that you are, straight through all the walls and shield you normally hold up with others. You are totally 'nekkid' and vulnerable, which is why it can be overwhelming yet beautiful at the same time. It's like being physically touched.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:36 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Eye-contact with a TF is really special not like anything you have with a SM. It's like what I described earlier. It is really as if you can look straight into each other's souls. That makes it overwhelming at times as this means they see all that you are, straight through all the walls and shield you normally hold up with others. You are totally 'nekkid' and vulnerable, which is why it can be overwhelming yet beautiful at the same time. It's like being physically touched.

Yeah that pretty much describes it. I never experienced anything like it, not even with my near twin, even though I did see lights in his eyes. I didn't have the weird eye contact with him or the friendship that I had with my twin. It was overwhelming, the whole connection was, for both of us at times.
Old 05-08-2019, 04:08 PM
Master
Yes, just seeing a light in someone's eyes is entirely different. I get a light in my eyes when I see either my son or daughter too, haha. I love them very very much!!
But the TF eye-contact is very different.
Old 05-08-2019, 04:11 PM
Master
Oh another TF thingie... Sometimes when you think of them it's as if you can actually feel them, as if you are really physically touching them, or they you. We both had that, really quite peculiar, but wonderful to experience!