Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 10-06-2011, 12:37 PM
Free Bird

Reality

I am in the process of buying a house. I have encountered a couple of worries due to the building being listed. I asked the universe to give me a sign that it is the right house for me. Well, the next day whilst I was driving, I looked at the clock and it was 11:11 which does pop up in my life but about two hours later whilst walking back to my car, suddenly everything to the left of me was bright , distorted and vibrating, almost as if it wasn't there. It freaked me out a little. Then the thoughts that I was being told that this is not reality, nothing is real and I create my reality and everything around me is what I attract into my life came flooding in my head. I thought that everything will be 'right' if I think they will because it's my thoughts that create everything around me. It was as though I was being shown that nothing matters because it's not real, only my thoughts are real. So this house will be right as long as I keep my thoughts positive. It left me uplifted and full of joy. I am aware this some of this may sound strange, but I really resonate with it.

Now, it did occur to me after that maybe my eyes need testing and I read too much spiritual articles. But I told my mum about it and whilst saying it to her I just knew it was right, like I always knew it was right, but didn't know, if that makes sense.

Just putting that out there really as it just filled me with positivity and assurance. Or my eyesight is dodgy and I think too much
Old 10-06-2011, 12:56 PM

If you truly think that's what happened to you, then you're only setting yourself up for failure later on. You can adapt to a new reality, sure, but it's dangerous to believe you literally created the one that surrounds your every day being.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:59 PM
Free Bird

Oh okay perhaps I have got a bit carried away. Too many conspiracy theories I think I'll book an appointment with the optician instead.

Whos Dave?

ETA I do overthink a lot! Perhaps thinking positively is enough :)
Old 10-06-2011, 01:03 PM

Dave is a giant red space eyeball; an inside joke, too.
Also, I love to get carried away - but only in my head, DERP!

So what did your mum say when you told her?
Old 10-06-2011, 01:06 PM
Free Bird

She watches channel 200 on sky so she never dismisses anything But yes , I think she was a little bemused. But was happy that I am being positive.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:09 PM
Free Bird

Perhaps I am turning into David Icke!
Old 10-06-2011, 01:14 PM

Icke is a smart character, but surely you can see the angle he's working.
Which makes me kinda sad when I know he could have used that gift for gab on something more productive.

Anyway, later on friend. =]
Old 10-06-2011, 05:22 PM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Member
If you truly think that's what happened to you, then you're only setting yourself up for failure later on. You can adapt to a new reality, sure, but it's dangerous to believe you literally created the one that surrounds your every day being.

That's exactly what we do! We DO create our own reality. When we let go of fear and doubt it becomes easier. There are people who are so tuned in and adapt with LOA, that they are able to do it on a daily basis.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
That's exactly what we do! We DO create our own reality. When we let go of fear and doubt it becomes easier. There are people who are so tuned in and adapt with LOA, that they are able to do it on a daily basis.
We simply adapt to particular surroundings we're unfamiliar with, nothing more.
To create reality, is to create it, and that's just not possible.

My reality is grounded in the same one that governs yours, if we were to break with the traditional laws of this reality, then sure; we create it as we go and or see fit. But I've yet to see anyone manipulate time/space using thought alone, save brain signals to the hand etc.

I could be wrong, though I highly doubt I am.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:58 PM
Free Bird

I think the wording of my original post may have been misleading. Or my thoughts one of the two. I think it meant that everything will be ok as I my thoughts create my reality. That everything which was surrounding me at the time doesn't matter as that can change. I think the nothing is real part may have been a step too far with my thinking Matrix stylie!

But I do believe strongly in the law of attraction.