Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 24-11-2018, 11:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Sapphirez,

If you don't mind, could you give an example of exactly what you eat during a typical day? (each meal food and quantities). Do all your days look about the same, or do you have any deviations from your diet?

What exactly do you feed / plan to feed your baby?

I'm also curious ... How long have you been on this diet? How tall and heavy are you now? Do you have any chronic health condition? What concrete health changes have you noticed from the time you started eating as you promote here?

I know that my questions may seem a little intrusive, but you keep vehemently supporting a diet that seems dangerous to me, so I rely on your honest answers to form a clearer image of what you actually do.

I know I didn't answer your questions in that post exactly how you asked them but I think I have you excess information so hopefully that quenches your inquiry about what I eat, but feel free to ask for more specific answers if that doesn't really satisfy what you want to know.

As for what I would ideally eat besides being frugivore, well the vegangsta diet is similar to veganinja, no artificial ingredients, gluten-free, soy-free, cane sugar free and also free of coconut sugar, agave & maple syrups, any sweeteners besides whole foods I suppose. no starches like rice or potatoes, no legumes. no weird ingredients like "flavors" or processed additives. I'm on the fence about nightshade vegetables/fruits and cruciferous vegetables as I will have to experiment more with them myself but that might be discluded from the best version of the vegangsta diet, and as painful as this would be for me personally, no refined oils. except for personal care use like for skin moisturization and coconut oil for oil pulling, etc. I love essential oils so I use those with a carrier oil like grapeseed oil all the time. I guess I haven't decided 100% yet but I think that it will be nut-free too and no grains including gluten-free ones. and am also not sure about honey yet either. the funny thing is despite how strict that diet is, there are still almost infinite possibilities of food to eat with it.

I guess that I would like my daughter to eat mostly just fruit, some young leafy greens like spinach or other baby greens. coconut and avocado as the main fats and high sources of nutrients, some hempseed milk, sunflower seeds, little bit of almonds, walnuts, pecans, cashews cuz babies need more nutrient-packed foods than adults do. well ok I'll divert by saying I feed her that stuff now, and some other plant foods, but unfortunately her father who buys the groceries mostly feeds her processed stuff and it breaks my heart and I have tried to fight very hard to talk sense into him but he won't listen to me so this matter is extra sensitive for me. he keeps buying the plastic pouches of pureed baby foods, some of them with ascorbic or citric acid but most with "lemon concentrate" as the preservative.. sometimes the glass jars but usually the plastic pouches. you know what they do to those foods to get them like that? they heat them at high levels and remove the oxygen and destroy the enzymes and it's just atrocious. it's worse than just cooking it, and then it's encased in plastic with all those exposed molecules or finely pureed foods.. I just hate it and I don't provide the income so I can't control what we get all the time and even if I was buying the groceries he could still decide to buy them too and would buy her those.. he is awesome overall, but about certain matters I am just so upset with him and bewildered how he can be so oblivious and thoughtless, but I understand what happens to people when they are not acting in their own nature, and he hurts himself with what he consumes every day so I know at least partially why or how he can be so unconscious but still. I know I need to work too and make more of myself. I've had issues with it because I feel bad all the time physically besides any mental or emotional issues like anxiety that's ruled my life *sigh* but anyways so he makes her a "formula" with pouches of the processed purees, and processed grains like brown rice which I tried to stop, quinoa (ok) and buckwheat (ok, both the last two are actually seeds but still ideally I'd not feed her them cuz they're still processed and cooked damaged ingredients), coconut stuff, and some vitamins. sometimes hempseed milk. I make a slightly different version with added moringa greens powder, pomegranate powder, and keep out the grains/seeds besides hempseed milk especially cuz the versions he got have been processed strangely and taste like processing equipment or plastic.

But I try to feed her fresh food every day, usually more than once though he is weird about providing us fresh fruit so sometimes I have to ration and don't want to run out.. and then I don't feed myself nearly as much fruit as I should or used to eat.

She loves fresh mangos so if I have those I'll feed her that a lot, just pureed with a bit of water or sometimes hempseed milk for like a mango lassi (oh as for myself and cooked foods I love different ethnic foods too like Middle Eastern), I make her apples a lot especially with strawberries or pineapple and often spinach added. You're really not supposed to mix coconut with most fruits or nuts with fruits, but it's possible since babies need more nutrition you don't have to be as careful as with adults with advanced degenerated bodily systems, but I'm not sure.. anyways I give her bananas a lot, with coconut manna or sometimes cashew or almond or hempseed milk. and flax seed I get her to eat. medjool dates sometimes. carrots, especially fresh carrot juice she'll drink rather than pureed carrots cuz of the texture. kiwis, grapes which I have to sieve through to get the clumps of skin out.. I feel bad not feeding her all the skins of stuff but you just can't really do that with babies especially if you're making them smoothies to drink. so I like juicing apples for her cuz then she gets the skin but it's still liquidic enough, otherwise I have to peel them and I usually eat the peels of stuff lol that is my main fruit consumption these days.. sometimes I make her fresh orange juice, she enjoys licking lemons or limes lol or a little grapefruit juice though that she wouldn't drink from her bottle. She likes to drink random teas and stuff from spoons or glasses held up to her mouth but won't drink those from her bottles. Fiance got her a sippy cup but she's not into it. I also put a tiny sprinkle of dried herbs into her drinks sometimes, alfalfa cuz it's super nutritious, moreso than wheat grass apparently, and a combination I made for myself to take with chamomile, comfrey, skullcap, and a few others swapped in & out like dandelion leaves. sometimes we give her turmeric. I don't give her the herbs all the time and just do tiny amounts. had her drink some chaga tea recently and shilajit. So that is what I feed her and once in a while I make her japanese or purple sweet potato, she has had various cooked vegetables like brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, etc. he gave her some of the pizza stuff I made the other day and other random meals or snacks but mostly she drinks the processed formula he makes her (oh he puts mct oil in there too) or fresh stuff I make her. She's eaten a little cucumber and pickles she liked but he doesn't want me feeding her that cuz of the salt but I haven't had any recently anyway. I think that my baby was born unhealthy cuz they inherit conditions from their mothers and of course what the mother eats. I feel bad for not eating the better diet I've wanted to since having her either cuz I took breastfeeding seriously.. but I had issues with making enough milk. I still do it a bit especially before she goes to bed usually (ugh he also feeds her these rice/potato starch cookies which could be worse but those starches especially processed are no good, though they are sweetened with pear juice which is better than cane sugar. she does look darn cute eating them though) but hope I can fix my diet and get healthier to give her even better milk before we have to stop.

Now I had wanted to become committed to making myself fresh smoothies for a long time and was unable to muster the energy and courage and everything to do it for myself but thankfully having the baby motivated me to do it for her. it does get tiring a bit at times but I am glad to. I wish my fiance would understand more and make sure we don't run out of fruit so I could always drink them myself too.. I mean don't get me wrong, he is really generous and often says if I write down what I want he'll get it, but that's just not always the case and he doesn't see fruits as a staple so I have to make sure I keep enough to feed her first and foremost. I know I am lucky to have someone provide for me or her and my not having to work, though I also know I must eventually figure out how to provide for myself and contribute and I would love to. it's like there's been a block or frozenness to me doing the things I want to do that could possibly make me money. I mean I started working when I was 14 and then after the last job I was fired for anxiety-related reasons and then I started going to school and got more money through aid and loans than I would've working most jobs I could get.. so that was cool for a while before I met my fiance but I can't do that anymore cuz I got too many credits and didn't get the degree since I wasn't gonna use it anyway. I should've tried harder to finish the last two classes I needed but anyways sorry I am going on about all these other things.. I just know that my making money would solve a lot of problems, even though my fiance was happy to provide for me at one point and is capable of making pretty great money with selling ADT security systems, but it's sales so it fluctuates..

I just feel like at least taking a break from most foods besides fruits for a while would help jumpstart my self and life more and is the direction I need to go to accomplish and be what I want to. I have made so many changes and nixed all sorts of toxic things from my consumption and life, but it's not enough because I have never really been healthy and there is a lot of repairing my body needs. I do think that just eating raw even with questionable vegetables would help a lot more than what I am doing now, but I am certain that fruits are the most evolved food and offer the deepest and quickest healing. and every day I feel terrible and don't do the things I want to do and my body aches and sleep is sacrificed cuz of crazy baby schedule lol so I know that I need to take my lifestyle more serious. not everybody is as unwell as me, but many are much worse.. and I don't want to keep my daughter down when I know what things will heal her the best and make her life easier and dissolve pain.

I do practice a lot of what I "preach" but not everything.. and I think that I would be more successful all around if I did more of what I have been aching and yearning to do for a long time.. and hopefully I can prove to those who refuse to listen to me that it is the way and solution to many problems and pains.. I know that most can't take me seriously unless I do that. but the facts are the facts and the truth is evident if we look around and see what modern science and ancient wisdom impart. most are unwilling to even look at any facts or information so that's the main problem, but then in the same token they are more willing to look at a person showing and setting an example before them so I suppose I just need to stop dragging my heels and making excuses.. and I am afraid I won't be able to be motivated to be financially independent til after I fix my health more so I don't know I've been thinking of just telling my fiance I am only going to eat raw foods from now on, at least for a while, and I'll just fast or starve if I don't have any of them to eat lol. I love sharing with others and buying things for people and contributing in a relationship so it isn't that I don't want to work, though the work I want to do involves my desires and talents, creativity and knowledge, etc.. not a typical job. I do contribute in ways that are unrecognized or unappreciated though. I am willing to devote the time to learning important things too so it's tough when others refuse to listen to you especially about your child, and they won't even do any research or look at information themselves.. like my fiance is just wanting to use more impure ingredients and products than I do so that has been the main issue between us since the beginning. I learned some valuable lessons about not trying to change someone and acceptance and everything, even though it hurts me when others hurt themselves, or me lol, but when you have a baby it's different because you're supposed to protect and care for them and I think we all agree she deserves the best yet they (mainly just he and his mom and the only other family member around is her husband his stepdad) are unwilling to examine information & facts and put thought into what exactly is the best. I don't know why anyone would argue that processed plastic pouches of old food is comparable to fresh homemade food, but they don't exactly argue in favor of it just kind of avoid the issue or act like it doesn't matter.. I am bewildered how people who love a baby so much are not willing or wanting to make it fresh food all the time. It just doesn't make sense to me.. but I know that they are not their full selves and consume even worse stuff than I do and won't spend time learning more so I guess that is the main human condition or ill these days.. willful ignorance and indifference. I am tired of it though but I know the only control I have is over myself so that is where I need to focus and hopefully everything will fall into place. Thanks for reading if you read all this and I'm sorry but thanks for inspiring me to write it because I think it helps me.
Old 25-11-2018, 02:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
You can measure the voltage or lifeforce and even "see the soul" with photography like kirlian or this extra amazing evolution of harry oldfield photography that a guy I found online uses, called Pranaview Australia if you feel like looking him up though he's not done experiments specifically on produce that I've seen, just some interesting life-forces he's captured on the film like emanating from crystals and bodies of water or other nature (and comparing living nature scenes to less-live ones like polluted stagnant ponds which illustrates the difference between negative ion and positive ion atmospheres or objects) and even shows how doing a meditation with his third eye creates this kind of life energy.. which I guess ties in with your repeating belief in the placebo effect and blessing food, which is certainly a worthwhile thing and the placebo effect could just be considered a term synonymous with applied consciousness. anyways, it's with technology like this that we can see what happens with nature when you destroy it with things like cooking and erroneous processing. and when you put food into your body it effects you for better or worse. do you want to put life or death into your body? either way the body will try to make use of it, but with death it requires more waste maintenance and waste of the food.. when your vitamins are dead it doesn't do as much good as if they are alive, and the properties of the food otherwise are still alive. This is very important, to understand the reality of eating life and how the body and brain appreciate it. it's a completely different thing than just consuming dead food, which yes even plants can be killed, which I think we are not arguing that right?

I wonder when people start selling ideas based on life force and so forth, and don't sell ideas based on calorie intake and nutrient profile, because calorie intake and nutrient profile makes all the difference, and 'life-force' makes no difference unless you get your calories and nutrients.

Quote:
You can also test the voltage and electric or magnetic properties and presence of live foods, but not after you cook and process them because they're not alive anymore. how can that even begin to benefit the body the same?

People already explained how cooking food can help the body to absorb nutrients, but by all means, eat tons of raw food, but not at the expense of proper nutrition.

Quote:
it does create acids and unwanted byproducts which the body cannot sufficiently deal with if it's already damaged from previous constant consumption of cooked and damaged foods. It makes sense that eating things that have been devoid of life contributes the same condition in our living bodies. You can't cook animals' meals and expect them to live the healthiest or even live that long and the same applies to us because we are living species the same as them. just more evolved in certain ways so it'd stand that we should be even more mindful of what we put into our bodies especially since the stream of consciousness flows in more ways from and through us than in animals since we got these opposable thumbs and ability to create (or destroy) a lot more. Our minds and everything are a different kind of complexity as you're surely aware. so why should we be able to get away with destroying God's creations before putting them in our divine sacred bodies and expect the same contribution of life to be gained? It could never work that way. There is no comparison and only ignorance would argue that killing godly creations before consuming them is comparable to harvesting them fresh from the Earth and ingesting them while they are still alive and full of vitality.. if we want vitality too..

That's all fine, but not at the expense of proper nutrition.

Quote:
the scientific evidence points to the truth that fresh raw foods are far superior, and so does common sense and even spirituality seeing as that's the platform of forum we are talking on right now. and fruits are the ideal food to pluck freshly from the Earth or pick up off the ground shortly after they fall. and again you don't need or want complex proteins because it's just more work and waste for the body. and the same situation occurs with complex carbohydrates/starches. the body doesn't want that burden and can't use the energy nearly as well.

Protein is a critical macronutrient. Fruits (and their seeds) such as legumes, nuts and grain are good protein sources. Berries, citrus, paw paw, melons, and the things we usually call 'fruit' will not provide protein needs. This is very important.
Old 25-11-2018, 04:46 AM
Master

Quote:
hello inavalan, I have mentioned before that my current diet is nothing like my ideal and that it's been something I've been wanting to do for a long time
Soo0o0o I guess now that concludes that portion lol I am going to start a new post and again I apologize for the length and rambling of this

I've just read your first post. Thanks for all the detailed explanations. I believe that now I understand better what you're doing. It isn't as I thought; many things you're doing I do myself too. Still, it seems to me that you eat too much sugar, and other foods (chips, deserts), that create inflammation. That might be a reason for not feeling good. I also believe that you should take some B12. Thanks for being so open about this. I'll check your second post next. Best of luck to your little one year old! ... and to his parents too, obviously!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 25-11-2018, 08:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I wonder when people start selling ideas based on life force and so forth, and don't sell ideas based on calorie intake and nutrient profile, because calorie intake and nutrient profile makes all the difference, and 'life-force' makes no difference unless you get your calories and nutrients.

Protein is a critical macronutrient. Fruits (and their seeds) such as legumes, nuts and grain are good protein sources. Berries, citrus, paw paw, melons, and the things we usually call 'fruit' will not provide protein needs. This is very important.

I think it is sad that you consider the life of food to be non sequitur since the whole point of eating is to sustain life. the vitality and nourishment of living foods existed long before the English language or any language came up with terms such as calories and proteins. and you must read more up on such matters because as I keep trying to inform you Proteins Are Not Generally A Good Thing! You don't even understand how the body sees these and how it is involved in disease processes and you're apparently unwilling to learn or look at the facts. You just keep repeating the same drivel you read or heard from misinformed mainstream sources. I can't say they are necessarily mainstream but if they are that misinformed then they might as well be, and that is not good. Modern Nutrition knows surprisingly little about the actuality of the matters of ideally sustaining life. When you eat one of your so-called protein sources you eat toxic unnecessary stuff the body doesn't want. I'm sorry that is so hard for you to comprehend but it is the simple truth and I can't make this stuff up.

Quote:
People already explained how cooking food can help the body to absorb nutrients, but by all means, eat tons of raw food, but not at the expense of proper nutrition.

That's all fine, but not at the expense of proper nutrition

When you're killing the body by feeding it a bunch of dead foods it is too busy to properly absorb nutrients whether you give them from cooked or raw foods. Proper nutrition is a joke as explained by you. the body is being harmed by consuming the things you keep praising and that is simple fact. there is no point then. Why don't you look up the example I shared earlier about what happened to the animals at zoos when they tried feeding them cooked foods and tell me why you think we are the one exception in nature. I am sorry for biting my tongue or fingernails less than usual in this thread but the way you keep sticking to your incorrect story and being unopen to learning anything new and important is exasperating.
Old 25-11-2018, 08:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I've just read your first post. Thanks for all the detailed explanations. I believe that now I understand better what you're doing. It isn't as I thought; many things you're doing I do myself too. Still, it seems to me that you eat too much sugar, and other foods (chips, deserts), that create inflammation. That might be a reason for not feeling good. I also believe that you should take some B12. Thanks for being so open about this. I'll check your second post next. Best of luck to your little one year old! ... and to his parents too, obviously!

thanks for reading what I wrote and your comments. sorry I wasn't more clear but I seem to have confused you a little. I don't eat much fruit at all these days if that is what you're referring to as sugar. I rarely eat desserts or potato chips, didn't have either for weeks besides what I got to celebrate my daughter's birthday. haven't been getting potato chips for a month or two. but as I was saying most of the foods I eat are cooked vegetables I guess, and we use grapeseed oil on almost everything. so I eat mostly inflammatory foods you are right, that is why I want to go raw for a while because they are on the opposite side of the spectrum and reverse inflammation in general.

I do have a multivitamin that has b12 in it though I don't take it every day cuz that is not how the body wants to get its nutrients, and it has 'cranberry flavor' which the company Garden Of Life wouldn't reveal to me what it is lol.. but they are the best vitamins I've found and they're gummies and soooo good! however Garden of Life sold out to Nestle recently so I want to stop using any of their products eventually. If my fiance didn't buy them for me I probably would have already blacklisted the company like I used to with all sell-out businesses. anyway there's more involved with b12, I should take some seaweed like purple nori which was found to have it though the ideal is for your body to be able to basically make it by itself and if your body is unhealthy you can't utilize what you put in it anyway. I used to supplement with b12 in b-complex also but anyways these are just bandaids and can't substitute real foods and sound bodily function
Old 25-11-2018, 10:13 AM
Master
Quote:
I think it is sad that you consider the life of food to be non sequitur since the whole point of eating is to sustain life. the vitality and nourishment of living foods existed long before the English language or any language came up with terms such as calories and proteins. and you must read more up on such matters because as I keep trying to inform you Proteins Are Not Generally A Good Thing!

(Except for being essential nutrients)

Quote:
You don't even understand how the body sees these and how it is involved in disease processes and you're apparently unwilling to learn or look at the facts. You just keep repeating the same drivel you read or heard from misinformed mainstream sources.

I use scientific sources.

Quote:
I can't say they are necessarily mainstream but if they are that misinformed then they might as well be, and that is not good. Modern Nutrition knows surprisingly little about the actuality of the matters of ideally sustaining life.

We know quite a lot actually, but appreciate the complex nuances of it.

Quote:
When you eat one of your so-called protein sources.

Not 'so called'. Actual protein sources.

Quote:
you eat toxic unnecessary stuff the body doesn't want.

A complete protein profile is essential.

Quote:
I'm sorry that is so hard for you to comprehend but it is the simple truth and I can't make this stuff up. When you're killing the body by feeding it a bunch of dead foods it is too busy to properly absorb nutrients whether you give them from cooked or raw foods. Proper nutrition is a joke as explained by you.

I explain proper nutrition in terms of calories and nutrients, and the foods that contain them.

Quote:
the body is being harmed by consuming the things you keep praising and that is simple fact.

When you have a highly restrictive relationship with food, it's almost impossible to get the necessary calories and nutrients, and this leads to malnourishment and metabolic damage, which is harmful. I don't have such a relationship with food. Contrarily, I encourage eating as wide a variety as possible because that ensures a good nutrient profile.

Quote:
there is no point then. Why don't you look up the example I shared earlier about what happened to the animals at zoos when they tried feeding them cooked foods and tell me why you think we are the one exception in nature.

If eating raw provides all the nutrients a person needs then I have no problem with it, but because an all raw diet is so restrictive, it make it difficult to get a complete nutrient profile.

Quote:
I am sorry for biting my tongue or fingernails less than usual in this thread but the way you keep sticking to your incorrect story and being unopen to learning anything new and important is exasperating.

I'm talking about nutrition. Not magnetism, electricity, lifeforce. I encourage people to have a variety of whole foods for complete nutrition. This is critical, and only after a complete nutrient profile has been established should one concern themselves with asides.
Old 27-11-2018, 08:37 PM
Master
Gem a non-raw diet is restrictive. merely eating it restricts and harms the body. and prevents it from even being able to assimilate nutrients and digest food adequately. cuz cooked food is toxic and robs the body of life to even digest it. it doesn't get more restrictive than that so you may want to rethink your recommendation of eating all kinds of foods when most of them are damaging to the very vessel designed to draw nourishment and nutrition from them

It literally causes me pain that you are so stuck on the mainstream notion of diet that you think made-up words to define minute parts of a food or diet (like calorie, nutrients such as A B C when they involve much much more than that) are more important than the truth of foods as a whole, such as their magnetism, electricity, and lifeforce. And a properly working body can create all kinds of nutrients on its own because it is an incredible chemical factory.. but a dying body cannot even obtain a fraction of the nutrients from the food it eats. and besides that, you kill all sorts of parts of the nutrient aka vitamin or whatever when you cook or inappropriately process a food. vitamin C is not very beneficial without bioflavanoids and all nutrients have important counterparts that often get destroyed with cooking. Antioxidants are best consumed in their natural state.
We are a living being, we are not just a sack of nutrients. If you take electricity or whatever life energy away from the heart or brain. what happens? that similar adage can happen to the whole body and does.lol the vitality and liveliness of the body, brain and being is not an aside.. and that reminds me to remind you just one more time, that amino acids and protein are not the same things and proteins are problematic conglomerations that the body has to break down into amino acids just to be able to use them. It cannot use a protein in that sense. complex protein just means extra work and acidic byproduct as a result. We are a prI am so sorry thatotein you could say, and people don't usually eat people for good reason. same good reasons people shouldn't eat animals. but if you are gonna eat one you wanna take a bite while it's still alive or else it's a total lost cause.. still not the healthiest thing to consume though and will cause problems cuz our bodies are not designed to eat such complex physical structures. they are designed to eat more complex chemical structures like fruit

I do like the idea of eating a wide variety of food because humans gain consciousness and such from different experiences and consumption.. though some things we are better off consuming with our other senses.. well we could use our sense of taste and then just not swallow things. that's one way.. but we can also see, touch, smell and listen etc.. the bottom line is if you have to cook it or destroy it to consume it, then you probably shouldn't cuz it'll have a similar effect on you. that doesn't mean the body won't try to benefit from it, but it will also be to its/our detriment, and what is the point of that?
Old 27-11-2018, 09:24 PM
Master
Sapphirez.......perhaps I missed it if you posted it.... but how old is your baby???

I gotta admit that the way say you are feeding the baby sounds worrisome to me
It instantly made me think of several story's in the news in the UK, Italy and Belgium of parents feeding babies vegan diets.

In at least one case the parents were convicted for neglect when there baby died of malnutrition from a vegan diet.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7790916.html

Frankly ...I can't rail enough about the horrible "fad diet" known as veganism!!

Human beings are omnivores....NOT vegans!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 28-11-2018, 02:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Gem a non-raw diet is restrictive. merely eating it restricts and harms the body. and prevents it from even being able to assimilate nutrients and digest food adequately. cuz cooked food is toxic and robs the body of life to even digest it. it doesn't get more restrictive than that so you may want to rethink your recommendation of eating all kinds of foods when most of them are damaging to the very vessel designed to draw nourishment and nutrition from them.

What are the toxins and what damage do they do?

Quote:
It literally causes me pain that you are so stuck on the mainstream notion of diet that you think made-up words to define minute parts of a food or diet (like calorie, nutrients such as A B C when they involve much much more than that) are more important than the truth of foods as a whole, such as their magnetism, electricity, and lifeforce.

Calories is the fundamental consideration for food because calories mean the energy supplied to, and expended by, the body. Macronutrients (protein fat and carbs), are the next most important because these determine the nutrient distribution of the calorie intake. The micronutients are next which covers the 'colours' of fruit and veges. Then meal timing is considered to distribute nutrients throughout the day, and lastly, only once all the above has been established, should supplements be considered.

Quote:
And a properly working body can create all kinds of nutrients on its own because it is an incredible chemical factory.. but a dying body cannot even obtain a fraction of the nutrients from the food it eats. and besides that, you kill all sorts of parts of the nutrient aka vitamin or whatever when you cook or inappropriately process a food. vitamin C is not very beneficial without bioflavanoids and all nutrients have important counterparts that often get destroyed with cooking. Antioxidants are best consumed in their natural state.

There are essential nutrients which have to be obtained from food.

I suggest eating both raw and cooked food as the optimal balance which easiest and best ensures complete nutrition.

Quote:
We are a living being, we are not just a sack of nutrients. If you take electricity or whatever life energy away from the heart or brain. what happens?

The same thing as what happens if you take away essential nutrients.

Quote:
that similar adage can happen to the whole body and does.lol the vitality and liveliness of the body, brain and being is not an aside..

Calories and nutrients are critical.

Quote:
and that reminds me to remind you just one more time, that amino acids and protein are not the same things and proteins are problematic conglomerations that the body has to break down into amino acids just to be able to use them.

Proteins are are chains of amino acids, and we need protein. There is a very serious problem if you don't get enough of it in your diet.

Quote:
It cannot use a protein in that sense. complex protein just means extra work and acidic byproduct as a result.

Too much of anything is problematic, but a balanced, moderate diet with a wide variety of whole foods is optimal for human health.

Quote:
We are a prI am so sorry thatotein you could say, and people don't usually eat people for good reason. same good reasons people shouldn't eat animals. but if you are gonna eat one you wanna take a bite while it's still alive or else it's a total lost cause..

Animal product sourced nutrients are absorbed by the human body extraordinarily well (not that I'm advocating animal products - just stating facts).

Quote:
still not the healthiest thing to consume though and will cause problems cuz our bodies are not designed to eat such complex physical structures. they are designed to eat more complex chemical structures like fruit

We're more or less apes, and apes are omnivores.

Quote:
I do like the idea of eating a wide variety of food because humans gain consciousness and such from different experiences and consumption.. though some things we are better off consuming with our other senses.. well we could use our sense of taste and then just not swallow things. that's one way.. but we can also see, touch, smell and listen etc.. the bottom line is if you have to cook it or destroy it to consume it, then you probably shouldn't cuz it'll have a similar effect on you. that doesn't mean the body won't try to benefit from it, but it will also be to its/our detriment, and what is the point of that?

Well, everything you eat, no matter what it is, creates metabolic waste which the body is perfectly equipped to dispose of, and there positive and negative aspects of all types of food. The foods you advocate have negative aspects, but the positive aspects are far greater, so these foods are 'good for you'. Some foods have more negative aspects that positive so these are bad for you, and everyone agrees these are the highly processed foods with added extracts, concentrates and artificial additives.

Then, a good food becomes a bad food when too much is consumed, and eating too much 'fruit' is bad for you as well - but it could be done in a healthy way, because fruit is anything that comes from a flower, like... practically everything except for root veges and leaves. It does make a complete nutrient profile a bit difficult, but it is possible - though it would necessitate some supplementation. It would be better to obtain nutrients from whole food rather than supplements, but if a person has strong convictions, then necessary supplements are the way to go.

In your case, restricting a wide range of veges and only eating raw, makes proper nutrition very difficult indeed. I suggest weighing up the benefits and harms, because we know that highly restricted diets do more harm than good and eating a wide variety of whole foods does much more good than harm.

It is also important to prioritise calories and nutrients because these are critical. Insufficiencies or excesses of these lead to horrendous harm. This is far more critical that how magnetic or conductive a food is. Once the nutrient profie has been established, then it's fine to entertain electromagetism provided it doesn't compromise your healthy nutrition.
Old 27-12-2018, 05:26 PM
Master
I paused posting in here because I created this thread to teach and learn with others who are interested in enlightening themselves or others about this topic. and those of you posting in here seem to only be interested in debating or discounting what I try to share and reiterating what you feel you have learned already, instead of genuinely investigating the subject matter and perhaps learning something new. I have spent a long time believing the same things that you still think are true but I sought further and expanded my outlook and learned new amazing things that I just want to help others understand.. and I've certainly spent too much of my time responding to argument with the sentiment of resistance to learning or accepting new information. We're never going to evolve or solve problems that still exist if we don't open ourselves more.

and although it is bothersome for me to meet so much blockage about information that is new to you and it not being given even a fair chance, I do really appreciate the opportunity this gives me to grow. I know that I need to find new ways to share information and research these topics deeper so I am glad if nothing else that this interaction offers me that. I am not against disagreement with anything I say, but it's frustrating when there isn't actual information or logic assigned to that and it's disagreement just for the sake of sticking to what you think you know. it's a common human habit, but the common human dies riddled with disease and disorder and fails to live the life and existence they could and deserve to live. The simple fact is that most things our society, and even most past ones, consider as food, are in fact more detrimental than beneficial. The science and chemistry of the 'foods' and how the body interacts with them is evidence of that. and if either of you are going to continue posting in here in reply to me then I am grateful that I'll be able to try to understand this better myself and hopefully share the information more effectively.

Gem I appreciate your posting and while I think that if you were really open to seeing what I'm saying it would become clear to you, I do understand that you are posting in here with good intentions and sincerity. and thank you for the sweet things you have said to me in this or the other thread. My interest is in combining information to result in the best conclusions and insight. but I did make this thread specifically because I do know that evidence and sense supports the fact that fruit is the best food for humans. that being said let's continue if you are still going to stay venturing this thread with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
Frankly ...I can't rail enough about the horrible "fad diet" known as veganism!!

Human beings are omnivores....NOT vegans!

Veganism isn't a fad, it is just the concept of humans not eating dead murdered animal tissue or the baby's products of another species. As an evolved and highly capable species we should know and see better, don't you think? have we nothing better to do than prey on other innocent animals and the foods intended to feed or be their babies?

as for what you posted about human babies, yes there are a lot of wrong ways to feed a human, including with veganism. I would say almost all vegans are eating the wrong things or the wrong ways. and one example is with that poor baby being fed rice milk, rice is not a good food for humans. and of course babies need a lot more nutrition. with their protein and fat needs being highest at infancy and as we age our needs for those drastically lower. and even an infant's ideal diet the mother's milk still has a pretty low protein percentage. maybe you are already aware that there is a lot of 'protein myth' or high protein diet fad going on. you didn't bring up protein but I'll just say again here that the body has to break down complex proteins just to be able to use them in their simpler amino acid forms. and animal products are complex proteins. and if you cook them that further obstructs their digestibility and creates toxic byproducts. nevermind the fact that it is a dead animal that's life was stolen and the spiritual and other implications carried with that.

Human beings are not omnivores. Our bodies can digest almost anything, but it becomes a matter of how difficult or efficient that process can be with whatever given consumption.

Anatomically, biologically, and physiologically our bodies are closest to frugivore or herbivore species. generally speaking the following seems to be true about the differences between omnivore or carnivore species and us

-omnivores walk on all fours, we do not
-they have large mouths, we do not
-they have strong hydrochloric acid activity, we do not
-they have intestines only 3 times body length, ours is triple that
-they have a smooth, short and alkaline colon, ours is sacculated, long, and acidic
-they have paws with claws, we have hands with fingers
-they have small salivary glands, we have big salivary glands
-they have acidic saliva, we have alkaline saliva
-they can't convert short chain fatty acids into long chain fatty acids, we can (this is interesting and brought me to dig a little deeper and learn that we convert fiber into short chain fatty acids)

Our teeth are more blunt and our jaws move differently, we metabolize things in completely different ways, our organ proportions and capabilities are not the same, like our livers being completely different. and the list goes on. I welcome educated objection to any of these examples and if I am incorrect I will gladly research the facts further with you. but I think that if you look you will find more information about how humans differ so drastically from other species, especially omnivores and carnivores, and even herbivores.

So with all these immense differences how could you possibly say we are omnivores?

We are not exactly like other frugivore species or any other species, but our bodies are designed to consume fruit the best. and the above information doesn't even begin to explore how much our bodies appreciate or prefer to eat fruit over other foods. Please keep in mind while it is my objective to illustrate how fruit is the top ideal food, I am not saying that all other foods should be omitted permanently. but for the quickest and deepest healing, fruit is the best option. and my favorite fruitarian promoter Dr. Robert Morse insists that herbs be used in conjunction with the fruit diet for optimal healing which I agree with, so there is that added component of nourishment and available nutrients. but the main point of the fruit diet is to deeply cleanse and regenerate the body and systems.

and while our bodies can handle or benefit from some other foods, many commonly revered choices are unwise and harmful. it becomes an act of tipping the scales, and why waste your time and body's energy on tipping the scale with too many toxins when there are delightful alternatives that can have a bountiful effect on the body and not only spare you from toxicity and further damage, but strongly help reverse that which is already there.