Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 11-05-2018, 06:14 AM
Knower

Why do different readers see different outcomes?

Have you ever had readings from different readers coming up with completely different outcomes?

I have had readings from over 100 different readers on a single topic. I see consistencies, odd single items, many see the same thing and many see the same opposite thing.

Granted, every reader is a different person with their own background experiences, perception and interpretation.

Some readers are more skilled, talented, developed, experienced.

Some tap into something deeper than others.

Discount the readers who carefully select the things they suspect the client would like to see happen so they go away happy.

Discount the obviously biased readers with a chip on their shoulder, those who are too hung up on themselves (ego), those who must inject their opinion as soon as they spot something on their radar, etc.

What is left are instances where readers do not see what another reader sees.

It can be something blatantly obvious like buying a new red car. You may ask "do you see me getting a new car?" and you might have the whole deal wrapped up with a salesman waiting for you to stop by and pick up the keys yet some readers will not see it.

Or you might have a situation that can be answered with a yes or no and this may even be something completely out of your hands. One reader will get yes and another will get no.

Some of this ties in with what the reader is or is not tapping into for their information/vision. Their source may not care about cars. They may be focused on other things like people or spirituality.

What I have found is that differences are frequently attributable to the reader's ability or inability to see and comprehend layers of truth.

The consistent topic of my readings has involved a very complex person and probably a reader's nightmare. They are full of contradiction and exhibit seemingly irrational behavior. However, if you know enough about them everything they do makes perfect sense. Although this person is an extreme example I suspect this is true of every topic of focus in a reading.

So in my case I have heard, for the most part, two possible outcomes during these 100+ readings. They are polar opposites. I have categorized them as naysayers or optimists. The naysayers are not exactly pessimists. They just don't see enough positive and mistake symptoms of this person's complexity for the outcome. While the optimists see how mutable the situation is and the right approach only available with enough comprehension of this person inevitably leads to a positive outcome. My rough estimate has it split in thirds, 1/3 very positive, 1/3 very negative and 1/3 saying it could go either way. If by chance I had picked only a few or less from the negative group alone I might have abandoned my plan altogether. As for the odd isolated items, only time will tell if they manifest. Then I will know whether one in a hundred is worth paying attention to.
Old 11-05-2018, 08:41 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0A0o
Have you ever had readings from different readers coming up with completely different outcomes?

I have had readings from over 100 different readers on a single topic. I see consistencies, odd single items, many see the same thing and many see the same opposite thing.

Granted, every reader is a different person with their own background experiences, perception and interpretation.

Some readers are more skilled, talented, developed, experienced.

Some tap into something deeper than others.

Discount the readers who carefully select the things they suspect the client would like to see happen so they go away happy.

Discount the obviously biased readers with a chip on their shoulder, those who are too hung up on themselves (ego), those who must inject their opinion as soon as they spot something on their radar, etc.

What is left are instances where readers do not see what another reader sees.

It can be something blatantly obvious like buying a new red car. You may ask "do you see me getting a new car?" and you might have the whole deal wrapped up with a salesman waiting for you to stop by and pick up the keys yet some readers will not see it.

Or you might have a situation that can be answered with a yes or no and this may even be something completely out of your hands. One reader will get yes and another will get no.

Some of this ties in with what the reader is or is not tapping into for their information/vision. Their source may not care about cars. They may be focused on other things like people or spirituality.

What I have found is that differences are frequently attributable to the reader's ability or inability to see and comprehend layers of truth.

The consistent topic of my readings has involved a very complex person and probably a reader's nightmare. They are full of contradiction and exhibit seemingly irrational behavior. However, if you know enough about them everything they do makes perfect sense. Although this person is an extreme example I suspect this is true of every topic of focus in a reading.

So in my case I have heard, for the most part, two possible outcomes during these 100+ readings. They are polar opposites. I have categorized them as naysayers or optimists. The naysayers are not exactly pessimists. They just don't see enough positive and mistake symptoms of this person's complexity for the outcome. While the optimists see how mutable the situation is and the right approach only available with enough comprehension of this person inevitably leads to a positive outcome. My rough estimate has it split in thirds, 1/3 very positive, 1/3 very negative and 1/3 saying it could go either way. If by chance I had picked only a few or less from the negative group alone I might have abandoned my plan altogether. As for the odd isolated items, only time will tell if they manifest. Then I will know whether one in a hundred is worth paying attention to.

Interesting sharing you have above. Short answer to your question: yes, the quality reading is, in part, a reflection of the reader.

I have one question for you: Do you put most of your attention on "accuracy" of the reading, or on your own life situation?
Old 11-05-2018, 09:36 PM
Master
Your topic brings up some interesting information.

Yet I have a question.

Do you always go into readings asking a particular question?

You say some of your answers are yes, some no, some on the fence.

What kind of readings have you been asking for?

From what you say, all I can gather, is that you ask the same question for every reading you are looking to receive- possibly as you are looking for this data.

These yes/ no type readings sound like you specifically are going to certain kinds of readers- tarot, pendulum (That yes, no reference again).

My question, have you tried other types of readings?

Mediumship? Energy? Astrology?

And another while we are discussing here- have you ever consider not posing a question to the individual reading for you?

And then seeing if the very kind, person taking their time out of their life to read for you, is accurate enough for you?

When I read, I do not do questions.

I usually go into readings asking simply- no questions- and I want the least information about the person.

I don't do tarot or pendulum readings often.

I have a "Do not ask me questions" rule.

The whole idea being to attempt to read genuinely. See if I pick up on anything.

So my questions are- 1. What type of readings are giving you yes, no answers? They certainly don't sound like mediumship or that you are going to mediums.

and 2. Do you always ask about a certain situation ie- will my new relationship work out, will I get the job interview?

I read energy. A lot of the time, what I am seeing is the present state of a persons emotional state, and often the past.

I take developing intuitive ability seriously.

Questions such as will I get the new car? Or will my package come?

Tend to make me feel like a fortune teller at a carnival.

I do not do future.

I read the energy fields of people going on zilch information, I do not accept questions, and I pick up on whatever I pick up on. If it is present feelings fine, if it is a past experience, hobby what have you fine, and if it is a future lunch date scheduled for next day fine, that is all well and good.

I let what messages come to me. If people have a situation in mind, I'd rather them keep it to themselves anyway. To see perhaps if I can pick up on it naturally.

Then the reading may hold more meaning. Instead of being asked my yes, or no thoughts on something.

One more question, have you done a reading for others yourself? You do not have to answer any of these, certainly.

But I will not lie to you, I am curious.

All my best to you.
Old 11-05-2018, 09:41 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
Interesting sharing you have above. Short answer to your question: yes, the quality reading is, in part, a reflection of the reader.

I have one question for you: Do you put most of your attention on "accuracy" of the reading, or on your own life situation?
For me the objective of the reading is ultimately to gain insight beyond my own ability. However during the process I may expand this by seeking answers to new questions. Specifically in this endeavor with this primary topic of focus I needed and wanted to understand more about the process. This in turn helped me to weed out certain information and to recognize the most important information collected. It was necessary because I would have ended up with an interesting yet useless collection of opposing views. Some readers do not provide explanations or additional information which would support their conclusions. They simply tell you what they see. Their view could still be just as likely/probable to manifest as one with an accompanying logical series of details connecting A to Z. There are many routes to an end. I have been surprised discovering other logical series of details to alternate ends.
Old 11-05-2018, 10:21 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Your topic brings up some interesting information.

Yet I have a question.

Do you always go into readings asking a particular question?
Not always. I have had reading with no questions in mind just to hear what happens to come through. In my experience most readers need something to focus on and the information that comes through is dependent upon you having something specific in mind you would like to know. Frequently, the clearer you are on what you want to know the clearer the response will be. But this of course is dependent upon the reader. In this particular series of reading I had one central topic and I asked the same question each time I began a reading.

Quote:
My question, have you tried other types of readings?

Mediumship? Energy? Astrology?
Whatever the reader is capable of I have presented my list of questions for them to address. This has included all forms of psychic (the clairs), mediums, energy, astrology, numerology, tarot and runes. I have not been to a channeler for this singular topic of focus though.

Quote:
I have a "Do not ask me questions" rule.
I love readers like you. I recently had a reading by someone who was like you. Except his approach was to respond to topics he determined were most interesting to me on his own. He nailed them. It was great fun and informative. I used to have readings annually. I never went to these with questions. This recent 6 month series was a special case. Something very important to me I needed to understand and I had no other avenue except divination aside from limited opportunity to explore this first hand.

Quote:
So my questions are- 1. What type of readings are giving you yes, no answers? They certainly don't sound like mediumship or that you are going to mediums.
There have been mediums but these readers have other skills they are using. I have not sought out deceased loved ones for assistance with the exception of my wife and the circle of guides/angels around her. But I access her directly on my own. I do not need anyone acting as a relay with her. In fact a pure medium generally has been less effective providing information. But most have utilized other talents.

Quote:
and 2. Do you always ask about a certain situation ie- will my new relationship work out, will I get the job interview?
Generally no, specifically for this series over the last 6 months yes.

Quote:
I read energy. A lot of the time, what I am seeing is the present state of a persons emotional state, and often the past.

I take developing intuitive ability seriously.

Questions such as will I get the new car? Or will my package come?

Tend to make me feel like a fortune teller at a carnival.

I do not do future.

I read the energy fields of people going on zilch information, I do not accept questions, and I pick up on whatever I pick up on. If it is present feelings fine, if it is a past experience, hobby what have you fine, and if it is a future lunch date scheduled for next day fine, that is all well and good.

I let what messages come to me. If people have a situation in mind, I'd rather them keep it to themselves anyway. To see perhaps if I can pick up on it naturally.

Then the reading may hold more meaning. Instead of being asked my yes, or no thoughts on something.
As I said I enjoy readers like you. This brings to mind one reader who used tarot but had a strong ability to sense energy so she was picking up the energy in my heart before she focused on any cards. She tapped into very specific details on her own. She seemed to just use the card to have a different angle to consider. She has turned out to be one of my favorites.

Quote:
One more question, have you done a reading for others yourself?
I have done them for others and myself, yes. But it has been more of an experiment. I have not practiced it with the intent of getting good at it. I have avoided all of this for years and years now. Only this past year have I rekindled my interest. I have still been evolving even while not exercising these abilities. I am a natural born artist and the same has been true of art. During long period when I did not practice it I found I had improved once I started again. I was in my late 20's to early 30's when I was in relationships with the psychic and later a channeler. I am exponentially different now. I am feeling more substance in this than ever in my life. I feel I could do these things effectively and may focus on this if I continue to feel this way. The difference now is that I feel I am ripe for it, so to speak.

I have a questions for you.

I know you sense energy. Do you go to the grid for information? Do you ever access it from elsewhere?

I can elaborate and also explain why I am asking if you are interested.
Old 05-06-2018, 09:06 PM
Master

Readers have different skill levels, so they will have different levels of insight. Some readers go more by statistics and body language than actually reading, and some are flat out frauds.

Also, readers look through their own lens and bring their own biases to the table. They may not be energetically compatible to the client.

I tend to throw out test statements and things to new readers to see if they actually read what I know or hook on to what they think I am saying. Those who are either frauds or aren't compatible show themselves pretty quickly.
Old 27-11-2018, 10:27 PM
Pathfinder

I am the first to admit I have had readings done. Over 2 years I have probably had about 30 readings done on a twin flame relationship. The first thing I would say to you is try to use your intuition more on this. The fact that you got equivalent level of different responses over those 100 readings pretty well puts you back to square 1. You don't have an answer. Give up on seeking the answer and it may just come or you will move on. You seem a very level headed logical person, but is it not illogical to keep throwing money away when you haven't got a precise answer where you see no doubt? I am coming from the same place right now..I am not criticising just trying to help. We can send ourselves half mad trying to work things out. I think we just have to stop the analysis for our own peace. Let it be. I made the decision I am not going to try to find an answer to this.
Old 27-11-2018, 10:59 PM
Administrator
All readers are different and their Experiences will be different also.all readings should be taken as guidelines because nothing is set in stone.
it would also depend on what kind of reading you are having done.
be it card readings palm crystal ball.runes.there are so many.
a psychic reading the reader picks up the Energy of the person/a mediumistic connects to spirit.

Namaste
Old 27-11-2018, 11:04 PM
Master
try to go to a spook churchh coz evry medim i duz demmo pics up difrtn vibs engy thy do
off persn thy redin off thy do
i no iv pict vibs engy off peplllee it funrells coz spirtss seam to pic me thy do coz im probly resctfil no fone on lison to srvess show respct it min servess i do
but evry medim reder clarvoynt is difrntt thy is
u can ask it on hear thy will tell u a diffo storyy on hear
sorry abot spellin on lt not figerd my mic iv not lk i hav on my tablett soonss i do i will usess it i will

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 01-12-2018, 12:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Why do different readers see different outcomes?

Because these are possible outcomes. The outcome is not set in stone, but by your own mind. When you ask one reader about a case, and do not like it, your mind has started creating something else already.
If you do another reading ... you are implying that you do not like it but have not decided about the outcome as yet, and so the mind creates yet another variation, and this is then what the next, and the next readers see.

You should do only 1 reading for each case. The reason is that you must train your Mind into sticking onto one Goal.
This one Goal will have, then, the best results.

You can think that you should make multiple readings, to validate what you have heard, but remember: it is your Mind that creates your future.
The Mind does not work like you think. (Read: you can think in opposite directions but your mind can go only into one. if you do opposites, only confusion and insecurities and fear will occur).
If the mind has one direction and one goal, the outcome will be almost inevitable.

If a desired outcome does not come after a while (month or longer) then i guess it is ok to make a reading again and to ask in the progressing way.

If the Reading reflect something undesired, then a Prayer can help you in changing the outcomes.