Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 15-07-2017, 01:17 PM
Experiencer

Hi Monar!

Don't forget to comment on the recent post I made, given to me by my Guides, as to the discarnate membership of the Group Entities behind various sorcerers as well as a couple of major prophets in history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monar
Hi Avadar,

I'm still curious how astral gestalt or Group Entity, as per Dynamo's reincarnation agreement, heal his body in seconds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvfv5YYdG2I

Normal body can heal bleeding wounds by regenerating tissue cells within days or weeks, so if additional energy is needed, such as from 4D gestalt, to heal in seconds, why cannot anybody else ask for help from some beings in 5D+ and achieve the same results? One may need to go into a meditative state to ask, but once heard, he/she should not be rejected.
Going into a meditative state or to sleep will help but for that kind of instantaneous, Wolverine type healing, one has to be given energy healing from The Other Side. You and I cannot do this at present, no matter how much we visualize and/or how much we meditate on it. The laws of metaphysics, like the laws of physics, cannot be changed. For that kind of advanced healing there has to be a channel of energy given from above. Dynamo has a Gift of Healing.

This reminds me of when, in a former life, Dynamo/Steven Frayne was the Russian healer and mystic Rasputin, and those who eventually murdered him had a really hard time doing so, for obvious reasons.

As to asking for help, there have been many people who have prayed for a healing and got one. There are web pages devoted to praying. Like this.
Old 15-07-2017, 05:01 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar

Hi Avadar,

Don't forget to comment on the recent post I made, given to me by my Guides, as to the discarnate membership of the Group Entities behind various sorcerers as well as a couple of major prophets in history.

I cannot comment much as the Guides gave the information only to you. Besides, you mentioned that was for entertainment purposes and I, indeed, was entertained :)

Quote:

As to asking for help, there have been many people who have prayed for a healing and got one. There are web pages devoted to praying. Like this. [/color][/b]

Yes, this is what I meant. Asking for help when praying and when meditating is quite similar. Multiple healing miracles around the world mean that if 5D+ spiritual beings are properly asked, they can heal a normal person for free, e.g. without preincarnation agreement with Group Entities in 4D who do this only in exchange for harvesting sexual energy :)

Anyway, I don't care who helps with the energy, but how and what kind of energy can speedup cells regeneration, heal diseases, and even grow limbs on the bio-quantum level. Your Guides may be mistaken saying this is impossible in 3D, so can you ask them what do they think about 80-year old Wave Genetics technology http://energyfanatics.com/2015/06/06...s-bones-teeth/ ?
Old 15-07-2017, 05:39 PM
Experiencer

Hi Monar!

Quote:
I cannot comment much as the Guides gave the information only to you. Besides, you mentioned that was for entertainment purposes and I, indeed, was entertained :)
My Guides gave it to everyone through me.

I'm glad you were entertained.

Quote:
Yes, this is what I meant. Asking for help when praying and when meditating is quite similar. Multiple healing miracles around the world mean that if 5D+ spiritual beings are properly asked, they can heal a normal person for free, e.g. without preincarnation agreement with Group Entities in 4D who do this only in exchange for harvesting sexual energy :)
Group Entities don't do that only for harvesting sexual energy. They also do it for fame, for having people think they and/or their sorcerer are magical, and for glory.

Quote:
Anyway, I don't care who helps with the energy, but how and what kind of energy can speedup cells regeneration, heal diseases, and even grow limbs on the bio-quantum level. Your Guides may be mistaken saying this is impossible in 3D, so can you ask them what do they think about 80-year old Wave Genetics technology http://energyfanatics.com/2015/06/06...s-bones-teeth/ ?
Radiating gratitude for what one wants helps a great deal.

Wave Genetics is a great idea!

My Guides prefer advanced energy healing. Like the kind I and others will manifest after our ascensions take place.
Old 15-07-2017, 07:28 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:

My Guides prefer advanced energy healing. Like the kind I and others will manifest after our ascensions take place.[/color][/b]

me too
Old 19-07-2017, 04:17 AM
Pathfinder

Another one who is not using sleight of hand, camera tricks or actors.
We cannot know for sure if he does this matter manipulation and teleportation himself only using his consciousness or somebody helps him form 4D+.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1VvHZ25j_k

Check also the following video at 16:30 to the end. I'd not be surprised if people will start calling him a demon like other impossible magicians
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_YqpoCwonM

Last edited by monar : 19-07-2017 at 05:18 AM.
Old 19-07-2017, 11:40 AM
Experiencer

Will Tsai

Hi Monar!

I see that you have been doing some research!

Quote:
Another one who is not using sleight of hand, camera tricks or actors.

I've seen Will Tsai on YouTube before, that same first video on the talent show. He used to be homeless. Now with the power of his fourth plane, yellow-energy Group Entity he has fame and a growing fortune. He is no longer sleeping on the street!

Didn't see the second video before. Good find. Thanks. That final feat with his eyes looking different and the floating utensils exploding. Great stuff!

Old 19-07-2017, 07:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi Monar!

My Guides agree with my metaphysical appraisal. Levitation, teleportation, and time travel as well cannot be achieved at all with physically based technology and they also cannot be achieved with just directing our thoughts in our bodies. You need to have a very powerful connection to The Light in order to manifest any of the above. And every single person you see who can teleport and levitate - until true ascended masters emerge - all have a Group Entity using The Light to make those things happen through them and around them. There are no exceptions to this basic principle of metaphysics. If you ever come across someone who claims to the contrary, show me the video and we can discuss it. Group Entity channelers or sorcerers do not want people to know that they are not the source of their telekinetic ability. So when backed into a corner, expect them to lie about it.

On a side note...

This is also why Reticulan-aliens don't teleport their intended victims into holding cells on-board their spacecraft. Why they first have to paralyze them and then kidnap them. Reticulans/Zetans, the most common reported aliens being the short Greys, cannot produce teleportation. Having been in a number of close calls with Reticulan-aliens as part of my years of research into same, I can also vouch that if they could teleport via their machines I would not be able to answer your questions in here. Then again, if they did teleport me away and I died from their experimentation then it would be a different story entirely, as I would now be ascended in The Light.

Cheers!

I'm sorry but you are mistaken and I'm surprised your Guides don't know about the number of very successful Black Book Projects since the 1940's in the USA when the War Department (now D.O.D) got ahold of Nicola Tesla's papers and began engineering projects based on them. Please look into Project Pegasus, Chrono Vision, the Philadelphia Experiment, Controlled remote Viewing and DARPA Projects. Also Check out Utube's by whistle blower Andrew Basiago, who was a the child of a DARPA scientist involved in some of these projects and became on the child Chrononaughts (time jumpers).
(Don't Wiki it, in the last two years they have removed this content form their site and replaced it with Marvel comics, online games and novel which use the same words. Or in the case of the Philadelphia Experiment which made headlines at the time, so can't be entirely spin-doctored into oblivion, has been down played to 'allegedly' to the point of discredit.)

Additionally, there are a number of privately funded research and development projects at this point in multiple 1st world countries who have successfully teleported atoms short and long distances.
Old 20-07-2017, 12:25 AM
Experiencer

Only Future Ascended Masters Can Manifest Time Travel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I'm sorry but you are mistaken and I'm surprised your Guides don't know about the number of very successful Black Book Projects since the 1940's in the USA when the War Department (now D.O.D) got ahold of Nicola Tesla's papers and began engineering projects based on them. Please look into Project Pegasus, Chrono Vision, the Philadelphia Experiment, Controlled remote Viewing and DARPA Projects. Also Check out Utube's by whistle blower Andrew Basiago, who was a the child of a DARPA scientist involved in some of these projects and became on the child Chrononaughts (time jumpers).
Some of those areas of research I have found to be on the right track, e.g., the remote viewing - also called scientific remove viewing, the Philadelphia Experiment to achieve radar stealth but which accidentally also resulted in optical invisibility, etc. While other projects simply don't stand a chance at success - like the attempts at physically based time travel technology.

Again, as with an earlier post in this thread, let's use some logic on the issue of time travel. All the black projects are currently based on acquired Reticulan-alien technology. Which points to the Reticulans - also called the Zetans - being the most technologically advanced group of aliens in this part of the Milky Way Galaxy.

A number of abductees have reported that their captors, typically the Zetan-Greys, have emphasized to them that they are very concerned about the local development of atomic weapons.

Next we have the consistent focus of the Reticulans being Service-To-Self (STS) - as opposed to Service-To-Others (STO) - and taking whatever they want whenever they want it, and without asking. Like harvesting the internal organs of cows, the numerous kidnappings of people here for medical and psychological experimentation, and also a long-term breeding program, to satisfy Reptilian palates by eating Terran children, to use Homo sapien glandular extracts as vitamin supplements, etc. These are not spiritual beings and they certainly aren't our spiritual masters.

Taking all of the above into consideration...

If The Reticulan Empire could time travel in this timeline, they would have most likely not only have done so but would have ventured back to the time frame of the early 1940's, when the top secret Manhattan Project in the U.S. was in the works to develop atomic weapons.

They didn't do that, not because they didn't want to, but simply because they were and are unable to do so.

Time travel cannot be accomplished at all with physically based technology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Additionally, there are a number of privately funded research and development projects at this point in multiple 1st world countries who have successfully teleported atoms short and long distances.
To my knowledge on the subject, they can't actually teleport atoms. All they can presently do is DUPLICATE subatomic molecules over long distances. This is not true teleportation. Its not even close.

The more powerful sorcerers and historical prophets that channel or channeled a large, mid-realm Group Entity, have used teleportation through phasing many times. Beaming teleportation is avoided because the reanimation of matter is tantamount to creating it in the first place, and no fourth plane or fifth plane Group Entity, no matter how large (to date), has ever been able to create a fully-grown humanoid body. Which is why you don't see Moses, Yuz Asaf/Issa/Jesus, Sai Baba, Muhammed, and a host of other well-known prophets here now in the flesh, in the glory of their former persona. Phasing takes much less energy and essentially entails moving the body and spirit all at once. Once the body is dead beyond simple measures to revive it with basic energy healing, none of them can come back as they were before.

Back on the issue of time travel...

Scientists and engineers are wasting their time trying to make time travel devices. It is physically impossible. However, it is not spiritually impossible. Here's the rub:

1. Einsteinian physics teaches us that at the speed of light time stands still, and also that no physical object can be made to even reach the speed of light, much less venture at a velocity that is faster in order to make time travel possible.

2. Only Spirit has the potential to travel faster than the speed of light. But not for those on the lower astral levels. Only those in the future who will expand their consciousness in The Light above and beyond the seventh plane - in the seven plane astral plane paradigm found in Judaism (Jewish mysticism), Islam, Catholicism, and Hinduism. If no physical object can even approach the speed of light, much less go beyond it, then the only other possibility is that it be done by future ascended masters who are adequately telekinetically trained to do so.
Old 20-07-2017, 02:01 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
[

Time travel cannot be accomplished at all with physically based technology.

Hi Avadar,

1. I understand you believe Corey Goode's SSPs stories, so do you think his 20 years age regression happened in 3D?

2. Andrew D. Basiago sounds convincing in this discussion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPV8lPvDsFA

This is his quote from https://newearth.media/project-pegas...teleportation/

“There are now five Mars jump room whistleblowers who jumped to Mars (Michael C. Relfe, Andrew D. Basiago, Arthur Neumann, William B. Stillings, and Bernard Mendez), a corroborating Mars colony recruit (Laura M. Eisenhower), four public servants who have been identified by others as Mars jumpers who have not come forward publicly but might (Barack H. Obama, Regina E. Dugan, Admiral Stansfield Turner, and Mary Jean Eisenhower), one deceased US astronaut who has been identified by three of his co-trainees as a fellow jumper (William C. McCool), one Naval attaché who has been identified by two jumpers as being present at the El Segundo, CA jump room site (Michael Strickland), one CIA agent who has been identified by two jumpers as a Mars training officer who they went on missions to Mars with (Courtney M. Hunt), and one Army scientific and technical intelligence officer who has been identified by three of his Mars trainees (Major Ed Dames).

That’s 14 Americans of impeccable reputation. I ask you, if 13 colonies were enough to found America on, are 14 Americans enough to found the truth of the existence of the Mars jump room program on?”

Do you think all these people are insane ?
Old 20-07-2017, 03:14 AM
Experiencer

Hi Monar!
Quote:
Hi Avadar,

1. I understand you believe Corey Goode's SSPs stories, so do you think his 20 years age regression happened in 3D?
Not to imply that I am an expert on Corey Goode and what he believes to be true, at first blush is appears that some of what he espouses is reasonable and that some of it is not.

Corey Goode Sphere-Being Alliance

I am not familiar with his 20 years age regression story. Feel free to briefly explain it.

Quote:
2. Andrew D. Basiago sounds convincing in this discussion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPV8lPvDsFA

This is his quote from https://newearth.media/project-pegas...teleportation/

“There are now five Mars jump room whistleblowers who jumped to Mars...

That’s 14 Americans of impeccable reputation. I ask you, if 13 colonies were enough to found America on, are 14 Americans enough to found the truth of the existence of the Mars jump room program on?”

Do you think all these people are insane ?
That's a very good question.

Okay...let's get back to my premise from before. The Reticulans are more technologically advanced than any black project here. So if they can't do teleportation, then it is highly unlikely that any U.S. black project can do it.

As a UFO-alien researcher who at times debated online disinformation agents, I had a couple of close calls whereby I was almost abducted by Zetan-aliens myself. The Reticulans were certainly motivated to shut me up. However, I was never teleported to a holding cell on-board a Zetan slaver ship. Why is that? Logic dictates because they can't manifest teleporation.

Nikola Tesla had mystical inclinations and had situations whereby he received inspirational and technical diagrams of innovative inventions ahead of their physical construction. This idea of him discovering a new form of energy, called "radiant energy," sounds allot like the same energy that mid-realm Group Entities use for and through sorcerers and prophets. In other words, it is not much of a stretch that the mystically-inclined Tesla felt the energy of one or more Group Entities in the course of his research and development, and called that "radiant energy."

The very term "radiant energy" sounds like something I would use to describe the energy on the Other Side that can indeed produce teleportation and time travel under the right conditions.

Israeli psychic Uri Geller had instances of teleportation, one of which was told to me by someone who knew him personally and teleported with him on one occasion. Geller channeled that energy from a discarnate collective (Group Entity) of alien spirits; it did not come from a physical machine.

To sum up...

I believe that teleportation exists and is being used, and that time travel into a parallel timeline to this one, is quite possible but yet to be achieved. But I don't have any reason as of yet to believe that either are being done with physically based technology. That is, despite what is being said in YouTube by people like Andrew Basiago.