Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

View Poll Results: UFO Album
http://imgur.com/a/hphPg 3 75.00%
http://imgur.com/a/hphPg 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26-06-2017, 06:47 AM
Knower

I love reading about your adventures Azmond!

"Prophetic dreams/visions" -- AWESOME!!! Sometimes if you've been contacted during dreams you've also had more substantial contact with them (like taken aboard spaceships) even if your conscious mind doesn't remember. (I don't know for sure if you've been aboard their spaceships, am just saying that this sometimes happens to people.)

ETs have been given so much bad press that they really respond to people when the ETs feel the person's love. Sometimes they can't appear or have contact right away because a particular area on Earth might not be safe for them to contact at certain times, or there could be other reasons. But telepathically, they can send messages or energy or other things, if they're not busy at the time, and if it's ok spiritually, and ok within their group. (In my experience, they're usually busy.)

I've been abducted since I was a toddler, probably an infant too. When I was that little, I was thrilled to see them. They didn't hurt me (like my Earth parents did). I was always so sad when they wouldn't let me stay in their "home" and they took me back to my Earth parents' home. (I didn't like my Earth home.)

Somewhere around 6 years old I had an encounter with an ET who really hated me. I was scared to death. When I got abducted after that I was really scared out of my mind. (Except once, when one of them asked me if I wasn't scared, would I like him? This was an ET that looked like a human. He was actually very handsome, he had black hair. And he was around at almost every abduction I had. We kind of grew up seeing each other during the abductions. Even though most of the abductions happened with ETs that were the Greys.)

Around 26 years old, after another abduction, I realized the ETs had had plenty of time to hurt me if that's what they were gonna do (I'd had so many abductions by then, I lost count). So, I realized that even with the frightening stuff that happens when being abducted, they take the pain away. And realized that if I had to walk down a dark alley on Earth, versus getting abducted by ETs, I'd rather get abducted. So, I realized I was more scared of my own species than I was of ETs.

So, then I thought it was so amazing to have the ETs in my life. It was like having two different lives. I started feeling so much affection and love towards them. After that, I started getting abducted a LOT! I told them they can have all my eggs except for the ones my body needs to keep in balance, like for hormones and stuff. I remembered a lot more during the abductions and started recognizing a LOT of the ETs. Even nicknamed a few, to help remember them.

That was so long ago now. I don't remember being abducted for ages. But what's thrilling is that I can contact them now. Sometimes when beginning to contact, I'll think in my mind how grateful I am that they're around and how brave they are being so close to Earth (certain groups of people on Earth can physically attack their ships). But the main thing is sending love to them.

Here's a secret I haven't said yet (I think). Some ETs are family. (And I'm not the only one to experience this.) Since I'm, ahem, older now, I've been able to sometimes see (and telepathically keep in touch with) sons, daughters, and grandkids. It's so amazing! I always thought any children would have a much better life in the spaceships. And when I said this to a son, he disagreed, saying that when growing up, they were very strict. That really got me, because I always thought they'd have a much better life than growing up on Earth. And I apologized to him because his "mom" never could follow rules very well, and if that's in the DNA, then it must have been a double-whammy for him.

So, Azmond, if you want to, I'd definitely encourage you to keep contacting the Extraterrestrials. It might be really soon that they contact you more substantially than dreams, or it might take a while. But when you contact them with love, you'll attract the loving ones. And from what you've written it really does seem that you're already in contact with them. A lot of times they aren't able to materialize at a particular time for different reasons, so please be on the look-out for other forms of contact that they use.

Wowza -- when starting this post I didn't know what to write. Guess since I'm getting on in years, I'm spilling the beans about the secrets I've held. Guess I don't want to leave this world without telling them in some way. Thanks Azmond for nudging me into this.
Old 26-06-2017, 09:42 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaatu24
I love reading about your adventures Azmond!

"Prophetic dreams/visions" -- AWESOME!!! Sometimes if you've been contacted during dreams you've also had more substantial contact with them (like taken aboard spaceships) even if your conscious mind doesn't remember. (I don't know for sure if you've been aboard their spaceships, am just saying that this sometimes happens to people.)

ETs have been given so much bad press that they really respond to people when the ETs feel the person's love. Sometimes they can't appear or have contact right away because a particular area on Earth might not be safe for them to contact at certain times, or there could be other reasons. But telepathically, they can send messages or energy or other things, if they're not busy at the time, and if it's ok spiritually, and ok within their group. (In my experience, they're usually busy.)

I've been abducted since I was a toddler, probably an infant too. When I was that little, I was thrilled to see them. They didn't hurt me (like my Earth parents did). I was always so sad when they wouldn't let me stay in their "home" and they took me back to my Earth parents' home. (I didn't like my Earth home.)

Somewhere around 6 years old I had an encounter with an ET who really hated me. I was scared to death. When I got abducted after that I was really scared out of my mind. (Except once, when one of them asked me if I wasn't scared, would I like him? This was an ET that looked like a human. He was actually very handsome, he had black hair. And he was around at almost every abduction I had. We kind of grew up seeing each other during the abductions. Even though most of the abductions happened with ETs that were the Greys.)

Around 26 years old, after another abduction, I realized the ETs had had plenty of time to hurt me if that's what they were gonna do (I'd had so many abductions by then, I lost count). So, I realized that even with the frightening stuff that happens when being abducted, they take the pain away. And realized that if I had to walk down a dark alley on Earth, versus getting abducted by ETs, I'd rather get abducted. So, I realized I was more scared of my own species than I was of ETs.

So, then I thought it was so amazing to have the ETs in my life. It was like having two different lives. I started feeling so much affection and love towards them. After that, I started getting abducted a LOT! I told them they can have all my eggs except for the ones my body needs to keep in balance, like for hormones and stuff. I remembered a lot more during the abductions and started recognizing a LOT of the ETs. Even nicknamed a few, to help remember them.

That was so long ago now. I don't remember being abducted for ages. But what's thrilling is that I can contact them now. Sometimes when beginning to contact, I'll think in my mind how grateful I am that they're around and how brave they are being so close to Earth (certain groups of people on Earth can physically attack their ships). But the main thing is sending love to them.

Here's a secret I haven't said yet (I think). Some ETs are family. (And I'm not the only one to experience this.) Since I'm, ahem, older now, I've been able to sometimes see (and telepathically keep in touch with) sons, daughters, and grandkids. It's so amazing! I always thought any children would have a much better life in the spaceships. And when I said this to a son, he disagreed, saying that when growing up, they were very strict. That really got me, because I always thought they'd have a much better life than growing up on Earth. And I apologized to him because his "mom" never could follow rules very well, and if that's in the DNA, then it must have been a double-whammy for him.

So, Azmond, if you want to, I'd definitely encourage you to keep contacting the Extraterrestrials. It might be really soon that they contact you more substantially than dreams, or it might take a while. But when you contact them with love, you'll attract the loving ones. And from what you've written it really does seem that you're already in contact with them. A lot of times they aren't able to materialize at a particular time for different reasons, so please be on the look-out for other forms of contact that they use.

Wowza -- when starting this post I didn't know what to write. Guess since I'm getting on in years, I'm spilling the beans about the secrets I've held. Guess I don't want to leave this world without telling them in some way. Thanks Azmond for nudging me into this.

Thanks for taking your time, and writing about your amazing experiences with the ET! I agree with you on the matter of abductions, or voluntary contact, that most of the time people do not remember this happened afterwards consciously, and so it usually happens they only remember this later in life, probably when they think it is time. It could be the same for me as well, but I guess I will find it out someday? I am not even sure why is it I always wanted to have a contact with them, but for me it was just as important as the age old question why are we here. From the moment I started learning about them and all this stuff, I felt like I have brothers and sisters up there and I really felt strongly about returning "home". Now I know how folly that is, and that my place s rightfully here, but I thought at least, I could get in contact with my group (I always felt like I am not from Earth at that point) Now my ideas and feelings could have been easily influenced and fabricated by the information I was absorbing, because we all want to belong somewhere better, when in truth what we have is all there is.

There seems to be a lot of craziness involved around ET, and who is bad and who is good. It looks like every group is pushing their own agenda, so it is hard sometimes to really know good from bad. And there are as well groups of some of the supposedly bad guys, that want to help solve this mess as well. I always ask for positive, benevolent beings to contact me, which have best interest for me and all people on Earth and the Earth itself in mind, so not to accidentally get in contact with some that might want to hurt me.

I can empathize however with your experiences, seeing how it must have been pretty hard for you here in younger days. Being taken away, if even by the Greys probably didn't seem such a bad thing, because at least there was no pain involved. I must admit though, I was a bit unsettled when reading your accounts of abductions. I can appreciate them not physically hurting you, but there is no telling what else they might have done spiritually? In any way you gave your own consent at some point, so I would think whatever it was it was ok for you and all is well?

I remember reading about how some group of Nordic types ETs work together with greys on abductions and are actually in charge while the Greys are more of a working force, as it also seems in the big scheme of how things work. The black haired one might be an example of this relationship. I guess there is no real telling what their intentions are until you are in contact with them?

It is one thing that probably terrifies me a bit as well. Getting in contact with a negative group. I guess there is little else to be done in such a situations, a part from clearly stating that they must leave you alone and that you do not wish to have any sort of contact with them... if they respect this.

So you actually have some of the ET's out there that are related to you, because they took your genetic material? Which species are they mostly? Greys, or other as well? I would imagine growing up as a Grey should be pretty strict and though. I am not sure they have their own free will like we do as well. They are brilliant and amazing in so many ways, and from what I gathered they have a really sad backstory, but still, they are bullies of this universe heh. I keep telling people to watch the series Star Gate and to take everything presented there and think about it for a minute. Greys there (Asgard as they are called in SG universe) actually talk in series how their race is dying because they have been using clones for so long, that the genetic material has become corrupted now, and they are badly in need of the first of their kind, to renew the code. There is so much truth in this, it is shocking. That is exactly what they were doing with abductions here on Earth, and why they took your genetic materials. They are a dying race trying to save themselves. I also remember information, that they are trying to make hybrids and plant real souls in them artificially.

The world and the truth around us may be grim and hard to take, but sometimes I feel like we are missing on the biggest show there ever was, while we are all cooped up on this planet in chains of a system that never lets you breath. Like Guardians of the Galaxy is happening all around us but we don't have a clue haha.

Thanks for sharing your own experiences, and I appreciate you doing so, because I can imagine some were not easy to tell about. There is not so many people you can even talk about such things, and not many who tell, so thanks again. The best dream I had, I believe they gave me, was one of the day we are all set free on Earth and mass contacts happen. I think I wrote about it on this forum, but to summerise it. It is like a flashback from a movie. There is soft, warm golden light everywhere around me and my mom and brother, as we are standing on a balcony looking outside. it is like the air itself is shining with this light, and not just the sun. it feel just so right and so perfect it is indescribable. We look up in the sky, and it is filled with big all white, spherical ships, floating on the same place, probably above cities in my country. Everything is still and peaceful, and then I tell my Mother, that this is it. The end of fear, struggle and oppression is here. We are free now to live our life like galactic beings among the starts, and all the evil on Earth has been conquered. This deep feeling of peace and hope was inside my heart, and I knew beyond any doubt we have won. Definitely the most beautiful dream I have ever had. Here is hope we all come to see this day =)
Old 29-06-2017, 06:06 AM
Knower

Sorry I couldn't get back to the forum for a while. I hope you forgive all the edits -- just wanted to save room on the post.

<< I agree with you on the matter of abductions, or voluntary contact, that most of the time people do not remember this happened afterwards consciously, and so it usually happens they only remember this later in life, probably when they think it is time. It could be the same for me as well, but I guess I will find it out someday? >>

I'm sure you'll find out someday. It's awfully hard waiting though, isn't it? There's so many things I don't understand -- seems I won't know for sure until transitioning to the other side. I'd really like to know now.

<< I felt like I have brothers and sisters up there and I really felt strongly about returning "home". >>

It's very possible, since you feel so strongly about it, that you do have relatives "up there." Thankfully, Earth isn't the only place to incarnate, so it's very possible you have a history with them.

<< ...and that my place s rightfully here, >>

Yeah, I crave so much to be somewhere else sometimes. Some spirit teachers say it's good to know about other lifetimes to find out what's happened (especially since emotions and sometimes physical stuff bleed-through into our "present" lifetime), but our main focus is to be here in the "present," since that's where our consciousness is. But at least we can still wonder about our space friends and contact them sometimes.

<< I must admit though, I was a bit unsettled when reading your accounts of abductions. I can appreciate them not physically hurting you, but there is no telling what else they might have done spiritually? >>

I'm very sorry about the unsettled stuff. Spiritually, I don't know if they took the time to teach me anything, but at least I can contact them, and tell others how to contact them, so that's pretty cool.

<< In any way you gave your own consent at some point, so I would think whatever it was it was ok for you and all is well? >>

Yeah. Somewhere there was an article which said everyone who's been abducted has already agreed to it on a soul level before incarnating on Earth. I don't know if that's true, but it seems true, to me anyway.

<< I remember reading about how some group of Nordic types ETs work together with greys on abductions and are actually in charge while the Greys are more of a working force, as it also seems in the big scheme of how things work. The black haired one might be an example of this relationship. I guess there is no real telling what their intentions are until you are in contact with them? >>

That's so interesting about the Nordic types. I don't know if the black haired fella is Nordic. I do remember a Nordic man (with blonde hair) trying to teach a bunch of different greetings from different cultures with hand and finger gestures. (Greetings like we do by waving or shaking hands.) But he showed them so fast and there were so many, I couldn't learn any of them. He'd move his hands and fingers into different shapes really fast and only stopped them for one second for me to memorize it, before he was changing them again. Near the end, it looked like he had grown about ten more fingers while quickly showing me other greetings, and some of his fingers seemed to be horizontal while others were vertical. So, I really couldn't tell the exact place where each finger was.

I told him my Earth brain is slow and can't keep up with him. Before I could ask him if he wouldn't mind slowing down his hands, things got a really beautiful, feather-light feeling, and then I don't remember anything after that. More stuff happened, I just don't remember. But it all seemed wonderful.

I really wish I knew exactly what was going on with all these things, but all I remember are just a lot of blips and pieces, like the above.

<< It is one thing that probably terrifies me a bit as well. Getting in contact with a negative group. I guess there is little else to be done in such a situations, a part from clearly stating that they must leave you alone and that you do not wish to have any sort of contact with them... if they respect this. >>

OMG, the negative ones. I don't know about others who get abducted, but when the negative ones have visited, even screaming won't stop them -- they're gonna do what they want to do. I just have to ride it out. If you ever find out how to get out of the negative visits -- I'd love to learn! I mean, if you'd like to contact the loving ones, just keep that love going when trying to contact them. But for me, the negative ones just seem to happen (without trying to contact them).

It seems to be different when negative entities or ghosts appear (not ETs). Seems you can yell at them to "Get out!" and they leave. (Except rarely, some stay (I think spirit teachers say those are the ones you've had some sort of connection to, like other lives or something). That's when calling-in the big guns, like Archangel Michael, helps.)

<< So you actually have some of the ET's out there that are related to you, because they took your genetic material? Which species are they mostly? Greys, or other as well? I would imagine growing up as a Grey should be pretty strict and though. >>

Greys, mostly, I think. Two human looking ones. All with really friendly personalities, and all really loving. Yeah, I wouldn't get along with the Greys being so strict. That'd be awfully hard. But I think learning about using psychic abilities like they were second nature would be awesome!

<< I am not sure they have their own free will like we do as well. They are brilliant and amazing in so many ways, and from what I gathered they have a really sad backstory, but still, they are bullies of this universe heh. >>

Gosh, I've also heard one of the reasons they're making hybrids, along with helping their dying race, is that from all their cloning, they cloned out their emotions, which they did on purpose. But now they want emotions back, and since humans have tons of emotions, that's also why they picked humans to hybrid with.

Have also heard that ETs consider Earthlings the Klingons (spelling?) of the universe, with all the hatred and wars and stuff. I've heard that's why they don't want us colonizing other planets (until we're peaceful). Gosh, I really wish I knew for sure what's going on. All I know is there's a bunch of them who I really love, and they're so kind and loving to me, that if I had more eggs, I'd gladly give them those too.

<< I keep telling people to watch the series Star Gate and to take everything presented there and think about it for a minute. >>

I'll have to check it out. I've seen the movie (with James Spader) which sounds different than the series.

<< The world and the truth around us may be grim and hard to take, but sometimes I feel like we are missing on the biggest show there ever was, while we are all cooped up on this planet in chains of a system that never lets you breath…. >>

I totally agree!

<< The best dream I had, I believe they gave me, was one of the day we are all set free on Earth and mass contacts happen… >>

That dream/contact you had is SOOOOO gorgeous! I really hope that happens!

If you've read this far, thanks so much and please give your eyes a rest!
Old 29-06-2017, 02:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Sorry I couldn't get back to the forum for a while. I hope you forgive all the edits -- just wanted to save room on the post.

I'm sure you'll find out someday. It's awfully hard waiting though, isn't it? There's so many things I don't understand -- seems I won't know for sure until transitioning to the other side. I'd really like to know now.

It's very possible, since you feel so strongly about it, that you do have relatives "up there." Thankfully, Earth isn't the only place to incarnate, so it's very possible you have a history with them.

Yeah, I crave so much to be somewhere else sometimes. Some spirit teachers say it's good to know about other lifetimes to find out what's happened (especially since emotions and sometimes physical stuff bleed-through into our "present" lifetime), but our main focus is to be here in the "present," since that's where our consciousness is. But at least we can still wonder about our space friends and contact them sometimes.

I'm very sorry about the unsettled stuff. Spiritually, I don't know if they took the time to teach me anything, but at least I can contact them, and tell others how to contact them, so that's pretty cool.

Yeah. Somewhere there was an article which said everyone who's been abducted has already agreed to it on a soul level before incarnating on Earth. I don't know if that's true, but it seems true, to me anyway.

That's so interesting about the Nordic types. I don't know if the black haired fella is Nordic. I do remember a Nordic man (with blonde hair) trying to teach a bunch of different greetings from different cultures with hand and finger gestures. (Greetings like we do by waving or shaking hands.) But he showed them so fast and there were so many, I couldn't learn any of them. He'd move his hands and fingers into different shapes really fast and only stopped them for one second for me to memorize it, before he was changing them again. Near the end, it looked like he had grown about ten more fingers while quickly showing me other greetings, and some of his fingers seemed to be horizontal while others were vertical. So, I really couldn't tell the exact place where each finger was.

I told him my Earth brain is slow and can't keep up with him. Before I could ask him if he wouldn't mind slowing down his hands, things got a really beautiful, feather-light feeling, and then I don't remember anything after that. More stuff happened, I just don't remember. But it all seemed wonderful.

I really wish I knew exactly what was going on with all these things, but all I remember are just a lot of blips and pieces, like the above.

OMG, the negative ones. I don't know about others who get abducted, but when the negative ones have visited, even screaming won't stop them -- they're gonna do what they want to do. I just have to ride it out. If you ever find out how to get out of the negative visits -- I'd love to learn! I mean, if you'd like to contact the loving ones, just keep that love going when trying to contact them. But for me, the negative ones just seem to happen (without trying to contact them).

It seems to be different when negative entities or ghosts appear (not ETs). Seems you can yell at them to "Get out!" and they leave. (Except rarely, some stay (I think spirit teachers say those are the ones you've had some sort of connection to, like other lives or something). That's when calling-in the big guns, like Archangel Michael, helps.)

Greys, mostly, I think. Two human looking ones. All with really friendly personalities, and all really loving. Yeah, I wouldn't get along with the Greys being so strict. That'd be awfully hard. But I think learning about using psychic abilities like they were second nature would be awesome!

Gosh, I've also heard one of the reasons they're making hybrids, along with helping their dying race, is that from all their cloning, they cloned out their emotions, which they did on purpose. But now they want emotions back, and since humans have tons of emotions, that's also why they picked humans to hybrid with.

Have also heard that ETs consider Earthlings the Klingons (spelling?) of the universe, with all the hatred and wars and stuff. I've heard that's why they don't want us colonizing other planets (until we're peaceful). Gosh, I really wish I knew for sure what's going on. All I know is there's a bunch of them who I really love, and they're so kind and loving to me, that if I had more eggs, I'd gladly give them those too.

I'll have to check it out. I've seen the movie (with James Spader) which sounds different than the series.

I totally agree!

That dream/contact you had is SOOOOO gorgeous! I really hope that happens!

If you've read this far, thanks so much and please give your eyes a rest!

Thanks for all your shared info! You have a lot of personal experiences and it is hard and rare to find people like that.

I laughed about us Earthlings being Klingons haha. I would never had described or picture us people like that though, even when it is true that we are in constant war with each other. I just think that this idea of our civilisation being one of war and hatred is something that is forced upon us. I have almost never come across a person that would not have chosen a peaceful solution if that was an option, or one that would not prefer peace and harmony over war, disputes and disarray. And yet, there are wars being fought every second on this planet. Wars that were decided by on small number of people, and we just blindly follow. Klingon's are proud if even warlike race, we are just blind followers. I think that they want us to feel like that though, like we are a race of wars and hatred, because this is their own agenda. They want to make us like them.

Have you ever come across the info, that greys or at least some group of greys, were actually very similar to humans and lived quite peacefully? The Dracos apparently conquered them and genetically changed them into a slave race of workers to help conquer the galaxy. Wouldn't that be a bit similar to our race? We are brought up in a hard conditioned world of fear and wars, already genetically altered to some extent to have genes of many different ET races. Very interesting the info you have on their emotions. I can agree with what you say. Oh I am bad with all the names and races so sometimes I confuse things or say something that might not make sense.

I remember as well Alex Collier ( I do not know if you are familiar with him?) talking about how Andromedans are so puzzled by our huge spectre of emotions and that they think we are special because of it. Apparently, and these are Alex words, the A-s, like he calls them, have lack emotions as well, and the are supposedly the good guys. I was always puzzled by that, if not somewhat disturbed. They are not entirely emotionless, but they just can't feel what we feel. Almost like our eyes only see visible light, but cannot detect IR or UV.

Yes I think that negatives will always go on with what they want and wont respect your wish. Perhaps we just don't know what is needed to make them stop. Sometime it may come down to trivial things, and if you do not make sure there are no holes in your defence they might find a way proceed despite your objections. Just like the thing you mention about us having soul contracts with them, which allows them to do what they want. Someone once told me, that they can as well make things like that up, and if you believe them you already give them permission. Or they would try to exaggerate on those contracts to allow them more then they are truly allowed. Supposedly they can only tell a lie two times, and they cannot lie the third. It really sond fairy tale like, but that is supposedly universal truth/ law. So asking someone if they are truly a being of light three times should show you the truth. It might work with telling someone to stop attacking you three times as well?

I have never had any negative contacts that I am consciously aware of with ET, so from my side it is all just speculations. I have heard though, that our own governments already have space fleets, and there is supposedly a whole another Earth spin off civilisation there in Space (Solar Warden) We supposedly colonised Mars already and also tried conquering another civilisations out there that are less advanced. This is important as well, because a lot of negative contacts and abductions is supposedly carried out by our own people as well, pretending to be other races or other negatives. As soon as you would have a positive contact with benevolent beings, our people would visit you and give you some negative experience to feed you fear and make you afraid of any contacts at all.

<<I really wish I knew exactly what was going on with all these things, but all I remember are just a lot of blips and pieces, like the above.>>

Yes I can relate. I only have information I picked up from other sources, be it internet, books, talk shows and so on, but almost none of personal experience. Makes me frustrated sometimes because I always feel like without knowing anything, there is no way I can really help, and it seems I am always left outside of what is going on. That is way I was always so obsessed with having a contact with ET as well.

Surprisingly, I have been dreaming about seeing ufos these past two days. Well it is not so out of ordinary because the conversation I have been having with you has piqued my curiosity again, and when something is on your mind it reflects in dreams. My last dream was quite beautiful however. Lots of white tiny dots in the sky shining and slowly moving. Was having my camera and was taking pictures and filming it all. It is a very beautiful windy day to day after couple of storms. I think Ill go out summoning again,. Then maybe I will take some rest for my eyes haha.
Old 01-07-2017, 06:42 AM
Knower

Thanks for all your great words! Sure is fun talking about ETs. People have read/experienced so many different things about them.

<< I just think that this idea of our civilisation being one of war and hatred is something that is forced upon us. I have almost never come across a person that would not have chosen a peaceful solution if that was an option, or one that would not prefer peace and harmony over war, disputes and disarray…. >>

Yeah, I agree!

<< Have you ever come across the info, that greys or at least some group of greys, were actually very similar to humans and lived quite peacefully? The Dracos apparently conquered them and genetically changed them into a slave race of workers to help conquer the galaxy. Wouldn't that be a bit similar to our race? We are brought up in a hard conditioned world of fear and wars, already genetically altered to some extent to have genes of many different ET races. >>

Sorry, I haven't read many books about ETs. Most of the ones I found a long time ago, made the ETs seem so scary and unfeeling. That went against almost everything I knew about them, so I stopped reading the books. But what you mentioned could very well have happened.

<< Very interesting the info you have on their emotions. I can agree with what you say. Oh I am bad with all the names and races so sometimes I confuse things or say something that might not make sense. >>

Me too, I'm so bad with remembering names and races. I remember there were Greys who were very clinical, like doctors or scientist-like beings, who did the exams and stuff. The ones who came inside my home to physically abduct seemed more sturdy (this word doesn't describe them exactly), and able to handle rougher situations. Hard to describe. But the Greys who are so loving -- wow, it's like the love is so strong it wouldn't matter what they looked like. They're such beautiful beings.

<< I remember as well Alex Collier ( I do not know if you are familiar with him?) talking about how Andromedans are so puzzled by our huge spectre of emotions and that they think we are special because of it. Apparently, and these are Alex words, the A-s, like he calls them, have lack emotions as well, and the are supposedly the good guys. I was always puzzled by that, if not somewhat disturbed. They are not entirely emotionless, but they just can't feel what we feel. Almost like our eyes only see visible light, but cannot detect IR or UV. >>

Sorry I'm not familiar with Alex's work. That would be disturbing and puzzling. (Gosh, you're getting me so interested in reading about all this again!) I had a psychic reading once where the group being channeled didn't understand a lot of emotions humans went through. But they did have some wonderful info. I can't imagine not having all these emotions we have on Earth.

<<….Someone once told me, that they can as well make things like that up, and if you believe them you already give them permission. Or they would try to exaggerate on those contracts to allow them more then they are truly allowed.

Eee! Sounds like them. lol. Gee, they sound sort of like, some humans, eh? Seriously, it does sound like that could be true.

<<...Supposedly they can only tell a lie two times, and they cannot lie the third. It really sond fairy tale like, but that is supposedly universal truth/ law. So asking someone if they are truly a being of light three times should show you the truth. It might work with telling someone to stop attacking you three times as well? >>

Hmm, can't lie a third time? Gosh, now they don't sound like humans. lol. But seriously, it couldn't hurt to ask a being of light three times if they're really in the light. Thank goodness I haven't been abducted in a while by negative beings. When it did happen though, the ones I remember, I was scared out of my mind, and they really enjoyed that. Horrible beings. Thank goodness I only remember little bits and pieces of those abductions.

<< I have never had any negative contacts that I am consciously aware of with ET, so from my side it is all just speculations. I have heard though, that our own governments already have space fleets, and there is supposedly a whole another Earth spin off civilisation there in Space (Solar Warden) We supposedly colonised Mars already and also tried conquering another civilisations out there that are less advanced. This is important as well, because a lot of negative contacts and abductions is supposedly carried out by our own people as well, pretending to be other races or other negatives. >>

Sheesh, I hope we haven't already colonized Mars and tried conquering another civilization. I've heard that the ETs won't let us colonize on other planets until we're peaceful. Hard to know what's really going on. But I have heard that the humans who try to keep these things secret have tried to duplicate spacecraft, but they're not exactly like the ETs' spacecraft. Like the humans' spacecraft makes noise (the ETs' don't). But I haven't been keeping up to date on all this. I visit Steve Greer's website once in a while, because at a talk he gave once, I saw three ETs standing next to the wall on the side of the room. So, I know Steve's the real deal.

<< As soon as you would have a positive contact with benevolent beings, our people would visit you and give you some negative experience to feed you fear and make you afraid of any contacts at all. >>

At one of the UFO conferences a speaker Joe (can't remember his last name, Montaldo, maybe?) mentioned that people who were abducted a lot, the rogue military who're trying to keep all this secret, would know about you and would abduct you and use human-type things (doctor-ish type instruments to cut and probe you, and make you drink awful tasting liquid), to scare the begeebees out of you. When Joe mentioned the human-type instruments and awful tasting liquid -- a light bulb went off in my mind. Some abductions I do remember them forcing me to drink a horrible tasting liquid.

Joe said the real ETs don't need to use human-type instruments during abductions. And I remembered MANY times when I'd wake up in the middle of the night, feeling really sick and really nauseous. And I'd puke just once. After a minute or two (after puking), I'd feel absolutely fine. I always sensed that an abduction had happened that caused the sick feeling and puking.

Once, after an abduction, while puking once in the bathroom, there were two little Greys standing on both sides of me -- they were making sure I didn't get hurt while puking and getting me back into bed. Some ETs work with the "bad" humans that do abductions.

So, once Joe mentioned the differences between the human abductions versus the real ET abductions, that made total sense and I could figure out which ones were which.

<< My last dream was quite beautiful however. Lots of white tiny dots in the sky shining and slowly moving. Was having my camera and was taking pictures and filming it all. It is a very beautiful windy day to day after couple of storms. I think Ill go out summoning again,. Then maybe I will take some rest for my eyes haha. >>

Your dreams are so beautiful and awesome!

When you're in a calm mood, and feel that deep, deep love for the ETs -- please keep pursuing that (if you want to, of course). I have a feeling they're really already contacting you in your dreams, so that may be the contact they're comfortable with right now. I really hope that contact changes to a form you prefer.

You could also ask your personal spirit team -- your personal angels, guides and teachers, to help you with contacting the ETs. Also, Steve Greer would take people on trips to contact the ETs. I don't know if he's still doing this, or if someone else does it too. But perhaps you might be interested in doing that?

Thanks again for these fun and interesting discussions!
Old 02-07-2017, 09:16 PM
Experiencer
Short report!

In order to provide better pictures of objects in the sky I switched to direct summoning technique, but so far with no visible results. Instead of just randomly shooting in the sky I am trying to call, summon, call the objects/beings down to make contact, similar to technique used by this person, who appears to be somewhat well knowing for this.
How to Summon UFOS by Robert Bingham

Seeing how I got no results from this technique, which seems fairly simple, and there are countless other videos on you tube of people doing this, it leads me to summarise the following

-vidoes on youtube are mostly fakes
-I am doing something wrong
-The objects appear but I do not notice them
-They do not wish to make contact with me.

Since I can only affect the other two options, that is the only thing I have to work with. I tried on several occasion with this technique probably about 5 or 6 tries with no luck. The problems I am facing are rather trivial in nature.

-I have no idea how long one is supposed to wait after doing this, for objects/beings to appear. I have been under assumption that if they are going to show, they will do so probably fairly soon. I have been waiting in general for about 30min to an hour after doing this. Usually I would try multiple times after the first try if I do not get anything in first 30 minutes.

-I have no idea if they will show in a spot I was looking to when I sent my request or they can show anywhere in the sky. All the info and presentation seems to point out that usually they will show up exactly in the spot you are looking at, so until now I was not bothered by not having enough view of the sky, so doing this in front of my house was ok. May need to find an open location, maybe even a more discrete one. I had several tries in an open locartion and as well at different hours of the day, but still no luck.

-The fault may be with me. I need to reconsider why am I doing this in the first place. For some time I was felling they might not show up, if I have my camera with me and try to take pictures, but all the people doing this have them, and their intention is clearly to take pictures of the beings/crafts so it cannot be that(unless fake) In retrospect, seeing how I always wanted to see a real ufo, and have a contact, I see no problems with my intentions. I know my intentions are good and positive, but still when I try to summon them, and I come to the part where I have to have good intentions I seem to start doubting myself. Not because I would feel my intentions are not pure or good, but just because I seem too pressured by the fact that I have to feel like that. I have noticed this problem occurring with me with different things as well. Like when doing meditation and needing to feel love inside myself, I suddenly start worrying about that fact. I never had this problems before, but sometimes I just start feeling like I do not know how to awaken this feeling inside me, but this seems to be because some sort of a pressure building inside of me which seems to be fear of failing. Many times instead of just feeling and doing things, I know I can do, I try t rationalise them and "force feel them" so I know it is working.
I know this is taking me nowhere because when you have the knowledge on how to do something you just do it, you do not #try to do it". I have been telling this myself for some time now, but I guess I am somehow caught up in that. It would appear is shows here in this practice as well.

All in all I find it amazing that such a thing would lead me to deeper realisations. SO definitely worth trying.

This might be interesting or relevant to some, so that is why I am putting it all here.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:31 AM
Knower

Sorry this is late -- the holiday got in the way.

Such an interesting video by Bingham! I wonder why he only looks at a certain spot in the sky. (When I saw that I thought as a joke, the ETs might be in a spaceship waving to him from a different place in the sky, saying, "We're over here!" lol.) But his technique seems to work for him, so that's great.

Perhaps there's another type of contact that'd be more comfortable for you? I'm guessing the internet has different ways to contact them. Not sure if I said this before, but if feeling love gets a bit hard after a while, you might want to try feeling appreciative towards them. Someone told me that feeling appreciation is similar to love.

You might want to ask for a dream on how better to contact them. Or follow whatever nudgings you might receive, during the day, about different techniques for contacting.

Also, if you find you're forcing yourself during whatever method you're using, perhaps you could take a break? Just my opinion, but whenver I've tried forcing myself to do stuff, it doesn't happen. You know, like when someone tries to force a meditation -- it won't usually work.
Old 13-07-2017, 03:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Sorry this is late -- the holiday got in the way.

Such an interesting video by Bingham! I wonder why he only looks at a certain spot in the sky. (When I saw that I thought as a joke, the ETs might be in a spaceship waving to him from a different place in the sky, saying, "We're over here!" lol.) But his technique seems to work for him, so that's great.

Perhaps there's another type of contact that'd be more comfortable for you? I'm guessing the internet has different ways to contact them. Not sure if I said this before, but if feeling love gets a bit hard after a while, you might want to try feeling appreciative towards them. Someone told me that feeling appreciation is similar to love.

You might want to ask for a dream on how better to contact them. Or follow whatever nudgings you might receive, during the day, about different techniques for contacting.

Also, if you find you're forcing yourself during whatever method you're using, perhaps you could take a break? Just my opinion, but whenver I've tried forcing myself to do stuff, it doesn't happen. You know, like when someone tries to force a meditation -- it won't usually work.

Sorry I took some time from SF, so my reply is a bit late. I took some time off of ufo photography and summoning as well, but that just happened spontaneously. I finally got my green laser pointer I ordered from China, to try signalling them at night, but I have to say, the thing is quite strong even though I went for a low power one, so I have to be very careful with it, not to accidentally point at planes. The beam is really visible at night, and I really don't like other people to notice it, so it is a bit annoying haha. I might use it for some milky way photography I plan on doing later this month though.

As far as other ways to get in contact with ET's I am as well trying to make a contact through AP with a certain group, but not really successful on that front. The amount I put in this is too little so far to yield any results. Lacking clear determination here.
Old 20-07-2017, 05:02 AM
Knower

Wow -- that lazer pointer sure is strong for low power! I hope you don't blind the ETs! lol.

What's AP? Sounds interesting! Oh, astral projection? Is that right?

Just revisiting your pics -- they're awesome!!!

<< The amount I put in this is too little so far to yield any results. Lacking clear determination here. >>

Hey, just try it when you want to.

Um, I was wondering, when summoning, when saying the words "come and show themselves" -- would you be open to saying something more along the lines of, "I'd really love to see you, could you please communicate with me?"

You don't have to say those exact words of course, but something more along those lines. Just a suggestion.

If you get more pictures, I'd love to see them!
Old 20-07-2017, 01:23 PM
Experiencer
Actually thanks for your suggestion on how I could try wording my request! I think putting it like that would work in many different ways for me. Funny I never considered this simple yet strong word. I was not satisfied with just saying please come, or show yourself as mr. Bingham seems to do it, si I ended up complicating my message/summon quite a bit. I was sure to always say please, and sometimes add if it is ok, or if they have the time to come, but then it just felt like the message is too long and not very clear. I get how just saying "please come" could work if you send it out with love and respect and positive attitude, but your idea seems brilliant =D It will help me feel more of what I need to get it right. Words after all are keepers of energy.

Yep AP is astral projection. Have done it successfully two times years back and then I stopped doing it. I am giving Robert Monroe's - Gateway Experience another try, and I hope this time I can stick with it till the end.

I am actually thinking in going out today while it is sunny and try summoning, and then again in the night with laser, the only problem is it is 32C outside, 89F, and I really don't like hot during the day. I am getting slowly anxious to try and get some new pictures and share them with everyone here. I will be sure to try your suggestion. Now that you mentioned it I feel like I should have done it like this from the start. Thanks for your compliment on my pictures! =)

How about you? Anything new? Perhaps any new contacts happened?