Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-08-2017, 02:08 PM
Guide
[quote=Greenslade]Crystals have their own properties and certain crystals are better for some things than others, and they also resonate with you. They can focus the energies so I guess this is what's happening with your snow crystals, they're better tuned to you and the healing energies. Getting the shivers now for some reason. What also might be happening is that the energies are coming to you more automatically because the system is all better tuned (by the way - three - you, energies, crystals).

It's so interesting because in the past I've always programmed crystals for a specific purpose but I'm getting the message via my pendulum not to programme, just cleanse. Some of them have got hot really quickly, especially the black tourmaline, which I'm using currently. When I asked my guides why I needed to use crystals as well as the energy they said that (bearing in mind I was painting the hallway at the time) it would be like painting the garage door, I could either do it myself or get someone else to do it. Interesting analogy.

Quote:
There's a lot of divine intervention happening in your Life right now, starting with the healing. I'm not going to guess at why because it's your Journey so it's something you could explore if you have a mind to. Obviously though you needed it for whatever reason, that's pretty damned obvious because something like that wouldn't be random. The healing itself is/has a divine connection because it's coming from Spirit, and I would think that something that's coming through this strong is a part of your Life's Purpose

I agree with all that, particularly the bit about not being random, I hadn't thought of it that way. Whatever is happening is meant to happen and wherever its taking me is also meant to be, I would like to think though that it's something that would be of benefit to others.

Quote:
It's cool when that happens, isn't it? Didn't realise you'd been listening to that kind of music but I was given that to tell you, probably so you'd come across the Matt Khan video and the rest is history. What comes up on the right side isn't by chance, YouTube is designed to do that so that you'll go back and find similar things to what you've already watched. It's in line with your card from the Archangel Michael deck and the numbers, the healing.... And of course your emotions - which are energy in motion, by the way. Don't know if you're joining the dots but in case you're not it's worth the mention.

Not quite joining the dots yet but I'm not in any hurry, this will all unfold in its own time and way.

Quote:
I'm getting serious shivers just thinking about watching it so thank you. I think.

I'd be most interested to know what you think.

Quote:
Yeah, the combinations are in line with what's going on with you, the sequences mean they're 'not so basic'. They're always around but it's your vibrations that's making the difference here, you'd have to have the right vibrations to feel them in the first place. Your vibrations are 'getting higher' (to keep it non-technical for now) so instead of single numbers you have sequences, I suppose the difference between single words and short sentences if you like. Your head can manage short sentences now so they can give you them - it's a 'baby steps' thing

The numbers have gone crazy! I'm seeing about ten or more number sequences a day. The mileage on the car on Monday 133255, noticed the odd 6 and 9s coming in so need to look those up at some point. Still had no 4s, seemed to have missed that completely. But something must be prompting me to look at the time when I see these numbers. I see the number sequences before I see what the time is - if that makes sense.

Quote:
Your healing is more of a clearing out of the 'old' energies to allow the 'new' to come through, (rather than a fix something wrong).

I think you might be right as much as I would like to think of it healing a couple of minor but irritating health issues. Maybe that will come later.

The other thing that's happened last few days is my dowsing has suggested a couple of essences which on paper didn't make sense when I read the description. It made me feel a little flat and low and couldn't understand why it was saying this, I happened to be watching another Matt video on ascension and he said, at that precise moment, that if a choice you're making doesn't feel good in the body it's unlikely to be a good choice and to go by how your body feels in making a decision. So I thought well based on that information the answer is no, I'm not going to take any essences. That then prompted me to deviceless dowse to ask if I needed the essence and got a strong no. I hadn't deviceless dowsed for ages and I suddenly wondered about communicating with my body with what I'm trying to heal and to ask it what it needs. I was also getting the message from my guides to have fun with the healing energy in experimenting with what else I could combine it with besides crystals.

Then my pendulum said to choose a card from my Earth Wisdom deck but that to dowse for it. It does that when it wants to give me a certain message. So I dowsed and the card was Communucation! So it looks as though I'm going to be doing some work this weekend getting in touch with my body to see what it needs to heal. Had loads of flashes of blue light last night.

Quote:
You're very welcome Patrycia, as always. Just glad to be of some kind of help. By the way, did you know you were 'infectious'.

I didn't but thank you and I'm glad that you get something from our exchanges

Patrycia

Last edited by Patrycia-Rose : 23-08-2017 at 03:39 PM.