Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 01-09-2018, 06:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Post No but...

If you were eternally reincarnated, even if you meditated. Wouldn't the over loading of the limited mass of your human, angel, demon, or even God/Christ/machine brain, drive you insane to the point at which you just. Passed out of existence? I'm talking permanently. 2019 brexit. Can't you see what's happening here? It's not a matter of physical strength, so no matter what you do, it ends invariably.
Old 01-09-2018, 06:23 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidneyRicketts
If you were eternally reincarnated, even if you meditated. Wouldn't the over loading of the limited mass of your human, angel, demon, or even God/Christ/machine brain, drive you insane to the point at which you just. Passed out of existence? I'm talking permanently. 2019 brexit. Can't you see what's happening here? It's not a matter of physical strength, so no matter what you do, it ends invariably.

Is it the reincarnating over and over you think is too much or is it existing forever?
Old 01-09-2018, 08:34 AM
Experiencer

Hi Sidney.

Fortunately, eventually everyone will find 'enlightenment' and be permanently free of suffering.

After enlightenment, you won't be reincarnated. And even if you do come back to earth, you'll bring your enlightenment with you. It's a realization, enlightenment, that lasts forever. Once you have it, you'll have it forever.

Paramhansa Yogananda called enlightenment your 'portable paradise,' because you take it with you wherever you go.
Old 01-09-2018, 09:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy soul
Hi Sidney.

Fortunately, eventually everyone will find 'enlightenment' and be permanently free of suffering.

After enlightenment, you won't be reincarnated. And even if you do come back to earth, you'll bring your enlightenment with you. It's a realization, enlightenment, that lasts forever. Once you have it, you'll have it forever.

Paramhansa Yogananda called enlightenment your 'portable paradise,' because you take it with you wherever you go.

' After enlightenment, you won't be reincarnated.'

Unless you choose to for the benefit of others.
Old 01-09-2018, 09:26 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

Yes, an 'avatar'.

Those are the guys that find enlightenment in their teens ;) kidding
Old 02-09-2018, 09:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

Let's hope so.
Old 02-09-2018, 10:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SidneyRicketts
Let's hope so.

We can but try
Old 02-09-2018, 08:51 PM
Suspended

From my reading, my conclusion is we reach a certain level where it's impossible to come back in a human body to help others incarnated on earth. But that doesn't mean we stop helping others incarnated on earth. It just means we do it from the astral or energy world.

This is actually a huge activity that is done from the astral world as every single human has "spirit guides" assigned to them to help and guide them throughout their lives. If you pay attention to your own lives, it's actually easy to see their handiwork on making certain things happen in your life. The "million to one" coincidences are actually not coincidences at all. "Spirit guides," who are just us at a higher level, can put thoughts into our minds and in the minds of others in our lives to make certain events and decisions happen.

Some of the reasons I have concluded this is what happens:

Psychics and revelations though hypnotized subjects revealed that the "highest" soul color on earth is blue. Our soul color is basically the color of our "energy body" and the color is wholly based on our spiritual level of attainment or realization etc. As we evolve and become more aware etc, the colors in our energy body change. On earth, no one has ever seen a color higher than blue. Yet in the astral world, people have many memories of higher colors such as shades of violet and clear white etc. These are seen in the astral world in teachers, guides, and those even higher that are only seen at certain times in a formal setting. So my conclusion would be if you advance beyond blue, you don't came back to earth. And since no one has seen anything higher incarnated on earth, I would assume you can't.

There is other evidence of this in that people who have been hypnotized and then are able to recall memories of between lives, they report "higher beings" are able to "descend" a few level below them, however, they know they can not transcend into higher realms. Basically, dimensions all have their own vibrationary frequency and beings cannot exist in levels too far away from their own vibrational frequency. But then from several sources, I have confirmed higher beings seem to be able to descend to lower levels, with a real limit to how low they can go. But there is much more difficulty for a lower person to visit higher realms.

I have also read from several sources the human brain and physical body, cannot handle or "work with" energies at higher levels. The human brain simply could not merge with these energies for an incarnation. Their vibrations are simply too far apart. I also confirmed this in data about animal "conscious energy" that cannot merge with a human body and mind because of being too "low."
Old 03-09-2018, 10:24 AM
Newbie ;)

But you know. Kuji in. Zen.
I just love this feeling.