Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 05-04-2016, 02:32 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutonja86
Life goes on, so I wish for you to have courage to make a move :-D

He's the one who seems to be nervous or something. I've reached out to him twice now with no response (one being that I added him on Facebook and he denied me. Yes, I'm positive.) But then I see him in person and he's always glancing at me and every time, he either gets shy and quieter and sort of "hides" or he gets really loud and blatantly tries to get my attention without actually talking to me directly.

I feel like I can't help this along any without messing it up. So far, everything that has happened has been sort of a divine intervention scenario, where things just work out and fall into place whether I want them to or not, and nothing I do affects those specific events.
Old 15-04-2016, 12:52 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumeria
Welcome! It's time for Plumeria's weekly question in the LOVE section! ;) lol

Is there a reason for that? I've only ever experienced it with one person. They came up to me and literally, everything and everyone else in the room just completely disappeared, and all I could see was this person's face. Like, I was vaguely aware that there were other people around me, and I could very faintly hear people talking, but it just literally faded away. It honestly took a moment to come back to reality and remember where I even was and realize what had just happened.

Why does that happen and what does it mean? And do both people get that sensation or is it one-sided? I don't think I've ever had that experience with anyone else in my life.

Hope that made sense.

Wow, your post really resonated with me...I had my awakening or enlightenment early last year and I had this exact thing happen to me twice after it...Once in May 2015 (actually met the guy briefly in April 2015) and a second one in March 2016 (met the guy back in Oct 2015 but always from a distance till recently)........Both times, our eyes locked, their eyes seem to glow, and my peripheral vision started to fade (though fuzzy, I can see other ppl looking at us and stepping back)...Both instances, I could not look away from his eyes...I couldn't even tell you what their eye lashes or nose or mouth looked like...All I can recall are the eyes...This has never happened to me before (and I'm 46 y/o!!..lol) so I did some research and found out that it's most likely "soul recognition" through the eyes.....And with both guys, it was non romantic (they're both half my age!..lol) but yet I feel drawn to them somehow and I get this sense of peace whenever I'm near them...very odd for me..lol..Oh, and it's like I get this overall sense of unconditional "true love" for them, like I just wish them all the happiness in the world and only good things/ experiences for them..................Now, I'm wondering who else the universe has in store for me to meet!...lol

Last edited by RedRose : 15-04-2016 at 02:19 AM.
Old 15-04-2016, 06:38 PM
Master

I've experienced it. When my current and I met at the airport for the first time we both experienced it. (Although he might deny it now due to problems) but it's true. We hugged for ten minutes, and everything around us disappeared, no sounds, only faint faint, it was like going into a tunnel with water around where your ears and senses become dull. Then, we melted. Our heart and solar plexus chakras were melting and we disappeared into eachother. When he finally let go of me some he said "did you feel that?" And I was dizzy like coming out of a daze and the room was spinning so he had to hold me. We didn't hear anyone else. For ten minutes and we were in an airport full of people.
Old 15-04-2016, 06:40 PM
Master

I think it happens with soul connections, either soulmate or twinflames.
Old 16-04-2016, 02:08 PM
Ascender
It happened to me with too. Its like my entire being automatically focuses on him when he is around. There was even a time a colleague tried to get our attention so boldly because apparently we didnt notice him askingbus a question. My friends too then say i am too focused where he is concerned. Didnt notice it for i was not doing it on purpose. Kinda automatic. He was all i see then,
Old 16-04-2016, 02:11 PM
Master

I do wonder what happens with the energy though.. And our souls.. Do you think we actually start to melt, merge, there and then? Do you think that's the answer? It's what it feels like..
Old 16-04-2016, 02:54 PM
Suspended

I have not experienced this with another person, but I've "tuned" people out before because I was focused on reading/typing something and honestly did not hear anything they were trying to tell me...I could tell they were talking but I could not decipher any words at all...

It is very hard for me to multi-task and I have to completely remove myself from whatever stimulus I'm focusing on (reading/writing, etc...) so I can actually "hear" what someone is saying to me...

I'm also easily distracted as my hearing is acute/sensitive and I pick up on noises most people do not notice or dismiss, so my attention is drawn to whatever noise I'm hearing and everything around me seems to "fade" until I make a conscious effort to redirect my attention to what's going on around me...
Old 17-04-2016, 01:10 AM
Knower

@Marie - yes, exactly!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who's experienced this. It is definitely not an everyday thing! If I ever get to hug this guy, I wonder if it'll be anything similar to your experience... How long have you been together? Is he distinctly different in any ways than previous relationships?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRose
(met the guy back in Oct 2015 but always from a distance till recently)........Both times, our eyes locked, their eyes seem to glow, and my peripheral vision started to fade (though fuzzy, I can see other ppl looking at us and stepping back)...
YES. Interesting! Exactly the same. Sort of like adding a vignette effect to a camera lens.

Quote:
Both instances, I could not look away from his eyes...I couldn't even tell you what their eye lashes or nose or mouth looked like...All I can recall are the eyes...
Haha! Pretty much... when he was standing in front of me I didn't notice anything but his eyes. My friend pointed out that he has acne on his face, and in person, I literally cannot see it. It's invisible to me.

Quote:
And with both guys, it was non romantic (they're both half my age!..lol) but yet I feel drawn to them somehow and I get this sense of peace whenever I'm near them...very odd for me..lol..Oh, and it's like I get this overall sense of unconditional "true love" for them, like I just wish them all the happiness in the world and only good things/ experiences for them......
That's the one spot our experiences might actually be different! My interactions with him have leaned toward the romantic side from the beginning. Everything else you wrote is exactly the same. Interesting!

But it makes sense... if it was just friendly he wouldn't have such a clearly difficult time talking to me. It's literally written on his face when he sees me - he wants to say something, but either he can't, or he doesn't know what to say. Other guys have no issue talking to me, even just saying hi, but with him sometimes you can actually see the internal struggle. I can tell when he's feeling more confident.

I mean, really.... guys don't glance at you 3 times in 15 seconds for no reason. Especially when that involves walking into the next room all 3 times. For no reason. He's the ONLY guy who does that every. single. time.
Old 17-04-2016, 07:42 AM
Knower
@Plumeria - I wonder if I'd met a Twin Flame, my experiences would be similar but with romance instead of non-romantic?..;)........Though, I got almost a sense the second Soul Connection had more an intense look/connection than the first one...If it weren't for the fact that the second Soul Connection is only 18 y/o (which I'd found out today!!), I might be more open to exploring his "look" or stare..lol....The first Soul Connection had a more fun loving "look" towards me (though BOTH connections gave me a look back of unconditional "true love"), he felt more like a son/brother/father, etc, energy............This second one, although I've yet to know him well yet, he feels more intimate, like we could've been married in a past life or something...I'm getting that energy because of the kindness and true love he shows my son while teaching my son lessons (without being too specific, let's just say he's my son's instructor on a certain sport)...and it's the same kind of love I give my son, truly like a "parent"....I'd love to find out what we have in common but I don't allow things to go further than a 2 minute friendly chat about how my son is doing on his weekly 25 minute lesson before we take off....I just noticed how often he's approached me and tried to talk to me now that I take my son to these lessons without my husband (with whom I've been having marital issues with for about 3 yrs now...& we haven't worn our wedding rings for 2 yrs now)...Back in October of 2015, I remember noticing him staring at me like as if he's in deep thought (maybe wondering if he knew me or who I was?..lol)...I'd catch him looking at me in the eyes..and he still does each time we were there for my son's lessons.........and today, while I was getting ready for the day, my gut told me that I'd see him today even though he's not my son's instructor this session and the last time I saw him was in mid-March...He showed up today performing another job there at the same facility and I didn't notice him at first but he made it a point to turn my way and to look right at me so I'd noticed him..lol...Then after our brief little "good to see you again" exchange, he'd linger either right in front of me or walk over to linger around where my son was taking his lesson...it was so sweet...and I felt his energy, I couldn't ignore him..the vibe was very interesting, definitely a Soul Family but I feel it's something more intimate...If only he wasn't so darn young!!!..lol

My first Soul Connection has become a really good friend, like over night..lol..He's my personal trainer at a gym...I'd never joined one before April of last year...and definitely never had a personal trainer before...and I only spoke to him (mostly about training subjects) for 30 min at a time...But in passing, over time, we discovered many parallels in our lives, which is odd since he's only 23 y/o (he was only 22 y/o when we met) - half my age!...and we think alike, eat the same types of food, his live-in girlfriend is a Gemini and so is my husband so we share tales of similar relationship trials..lol...He's an old happy soul and so am I..lol...he has similar eyes to my son (I noticed this the first day I met him)....and he's spiritual and so am I...he'd read my mind at times and according to him, I'd do the same to him...its been fun and fascinating exchanging these facts and findings with him...He knows about my second Soul Connection cuz he's one of the few ppl I can talk to about that kind of stuff...cuz he's tripped out about how much our lives (his and mine) have coincided so far...even though he and I are of different nationalities and I wasn't born in the U.S. along with our huge age difference...lol

I'm just glad I can share these experiences with ppl like you and everyone here on SF, who totally understand what I'm talking sbout!..lol
Old 18-04-2016, 01:22 AM
Knower

Quote:
The first Soul Connection had a more fun loving "look" towards me (though BOTH connections gave me a look back of unconditional "true love"), he felt more like a son/brother/father, etc, energy....
I actually just experienced this sort of thing recently as well. I met this guy (completely non-romantic) and almost immediately I felt like I've known him forever. He feels like a family member. I actually really enjoy spending time with him and he's one of the few people I've ever felt 100% comfortable with right off the bat. Interesting because it feels like a deep, kindred-spirit sort of connection, but distinctly different from the other guy.

There's definitely something distinctly different in the eye contact, and it's very clear whether or not it's romantic in nature. For me, both of these 2 guys get a very similar expression when they look at me. Deep, relaxed, very content and present. The only difference is the vibe.

Quote:
....and I didn't notice him at first but he made it a point to turn my way and to look right at me so I'd noticed him..lol...Then after our brief little "good to see you again" exchange, he'd linger either right in front of me or walk over to linger around where my son was taking his lesson...it was so sweet...and I felt his energy, I couldn't ignore him..the vibe was very interesting, definitely a Soul Family but I feel it's something more intimate...
Aw! :) That's really cute.
I can relate to this as well. Basically how my guy acts.... Outgoing and chatty with everyone else, quiet and nervous with me. Doesn't usually talk to me but often seems to end up on my side of the room and will frequently glance at me from across the room.
"I felt his energy, I couldn't ignore him." YES. It's like a magnet.