Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 18-07-2013, 01:43 AM
Ascender

I'd take it as coincidences and not signs from the universe. Its not like a legal piece of paper can somehow hold a relationship together. I'd get those papers filed ASAP because even after they are filed it still takes forever for the divorce to be finalized.
Old 18-07-2013, 08:05 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamode
I'd take it as coincidences and not signs from the universe. Its not like a legal piece of paper can somehow hold a relationship together. I'd get those papers filed ASAP because even after they are filed it still takes forever for the divorce to be finalized.

I feel somewhat trepidation about filing it right now.
So.... I am going to listen to my gut instinct and probably wait a little longer... I think...
I am not sure...
I will stick to the initial plan.. I will try the separation first next year after I finish my grad program..
My mind changes millions times whenever I think about it.
Old 20-07-2013, 03:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Is there children involved? I have children involved so that holds both my husband and I from officially cutting ties. Had there not been any children, I would have immediately involved a divorce team and got the HECK out of the marriage. Doubts are doubts, and I had them for years, they don't go away, time does not fix or heal what is unfixable. Unfortunately, children only make the situation challenging. I love this quote when I am in doubt; "There are two ways to slide easily through life; to believe everything or doubt everything. Both ways save us from thinking."Alfred Korzybski

My husband and I seperated at least 3 times in the past year alone. The most recent separation I had filed for child support & custody. I was almost there, but I made the mistake of accepting to reconcile a few months ago. I fell for the sad and pathetic dying look in his face ( dang it, my natural motherly instincts kicked in). Some men just make it so difficult to break up. In my heart, I am still not happy. We are just prolonging the inevitable. I know this, I am just waiting for him to catch up and accept it.
Ultimately, I say listen to the very core of your soul, it is talking to you.
Old 21-07-2013, 02:19 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueClover
Is there children involved? I have children involved so that holds both my husband and I from officially cutting ties. Had there not been any children, I would have immediately involved a divorce team and got the HECK out of the marriage. Doubts are doubts, and I had them for years, they don't go away, time does not fix or heal what is unfixable. Unfortunately, children only make the situation challenging. I love this quote when I am in doubt; "There are two ways to slide easily through life; to believe everything or doubt everything. Both ways save us from thinking."Alfred Korzybski

My husband and I seperated at least 3 times in the past year alone. The most recent separation I had filed for child support & custody. I was almost there, but I made the mistake of accepting to reconcile a few months ago. I fell for the sad and pathetic dying look in his face ( dang it, my natural motherly instincts kicked in). Some men just make it so difficult to break up. In my heart, I am still not happy. We are just prolonging the inevitable. I know this, I am just waiting for him to catch up and accept it.
Ultimately, I say listen to the very core of your soul, it is talking to you.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
We do not have any children.
But he is like a teenage child.
Even my mother in law empathized and said "it is like leaving a child. But don't worry. We will take care of him if you leave."

Maybe he was my child in one of my past lives.
Old 21-07-2013, 05:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
Maybe he was my child in one of my past lives.

woah, You know that is a very interesting observation! That's how I see my husband. I also always felt my mission in my marriage was to 'take care" of him. Ugh, and I do. He is very intelligent and has a very successful career, but I feel like I am with a kid that has serious issues. He's had a damaged child hood which makes him very vulnerable and needy. Very interesting to look at it from that perspective!
Old 21-07-2013, 06:33 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueClover
woah, You know that is a very interesting observation! That's how I see my husband. I also always felt my mission in my marriage was to 'take care" of him. Ugh, and I do. He is very intelligent and has a very successful career, but I feel like I am with a kid that has serious issues. He's had a damaged child hood which makes him very vulnerable and needy. Very interesting to look at it from that perspective!

Yeah... interesting when we think about the past life reasons..

My husband also is a very intelligent and well educated with a career and his own business. He is also very intuitive than he admits.

However, I take care of him and protect him like .. he is my own child.
And I have been helping him.

Hence the reason why I need to have him in my life as a friend even we are divorced.
To be very frank, I don't trust anyone else to take care of him, as well as I do.
Old 21-07-2013, 08:31 PM
spiritspark8

Nada it could be Spirit is saying not yet, very possible. I would file again and see what happens. I am a bit concerned with he wants to still go on a vacation?
Old 21-07-2013, 09:42 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritspark8
Nada it could be Spirit is saying not yet, very possible. I would file again and see what happens. I am a bit concerned with he wants to still go on a vacation?

I feel opposing energies.. So, as you said, the spirit is directing me to stay.

We are very happy when we travel together and he is a good traveling companion. As long as we are not in a relationship with anyone else, we probably still travel together.
Old 30-07-2013, 02:15 AM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritspark8

You know...
After thinking it over, I realize that it is best to not travel together especially while we are going through the divorce. It would confuse things and traveling together is contraindicated for divorce.
So, I canceled the summer vacation that we planned together.
Instead, I will travel on my own and will use this time for self reflection.
End of a chapter....

I will be filing the initial divorce paper tomorrow.
I don't know if I need to celebrate or to cry.
Very confusing and sad time indeed....
Old 30-07-2013, 06:03 AM
Deactivated Account

to you Nada ....

my thoughts are with you ~

Dreamie xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction