Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 02-01-2012, 01:14 AM
Master
Silent Whisper: I am sorry for you loss psychoslice......being open and true with someone who cant handle it doesnt mean there are not others out there who can..always remember that...in hurt we sometimes shut down, but its always important to remain true to you!

Thank you silent whisper, yes and this is what I have done, to be true to myself, I don't need anyone else to do that for me, if they cannot handle myself, my truth, I let them go, for this is true love, to let go.
Old 02-01-2012, 01:28 AM
Master
I'm sorry for your loss. I am confused though. Are you perhaps bi-sexual? I took it as you were heterosexual...then you say you told her you were homosexual? I read this earlier and I should have refreshed my memory by reading it again because I thought you said she was a lesbian...so what would it matter to her.

I was with my friend last night and one of his son's was with us along with sons girlfriend...an awkward moment arose and my friend's extreme discomfort was very apparent. When son and girlfriend left room, I asked about it...I thought he would cry, but then told of an incident, which was an honest mistake, but son and girlfriend thought something of him. He shared...I listened and just loved him all the more. I asked him later why he didnt tell me about this weeks earlier when it happened. He was ashamed. I said but you have told me much over all the 15 or more years I've known you and have I ever stopped loving you?

I'm sorry that your friend had a difficult time loving you regardless of what you told her...or wanted to share.

Ah, I re-read, sorry for my confusion, it was your first serious girlfriend who left you for another woman. It sounds like you are bi-sexual, not necessarily homosexual.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I'm sorry for your loss. I am confused though. Are you perhaps bi-sexual? I took it as you were heterosexual...then you say you told her you were homosexual? I read this earlier and I should have refreshed my memory by reading it again because I thought you said she was a lesbian...so what would it matter to her.

I was with my friend last night and one of his son's was with us along with sons girlfriend...an awkward moment arose and my friend's extreme discomfort was very apparent. When son and girlfriend left room, I asked about it...I thought he would cry, but then told of an incident, which was an honest mistake, but son and girlfriend thought something of him. He shared...I listened and just loved him all the more. I asked him later why he didnt tell me about this weeks earlier when it happened. He was ashamed. I said but you have told me much over all the 15 or more years I've known you and have I ever stopped loving you?

I'm sorry that your friend had a difficult time loving you regardless of what you told her...or wanted to share.

Ah, I re-read, sorry for my confusion, it was your first serious girlfriend who left you for another woman. It sounds like you are bi-sexual, not necessarily homosexual.
I don't know what I am sexually, I don't like to say that I am hetero, bi, or gay, I don't know what they are, I love all in the same degree, but i was once in the gay seen, and i shared that with Michelle as I am with you now. I had years of therapy with my psychologist, and found that I should be happy with how i am, no labels attached.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:27 AM
Master
I am glad you found peace within your own self. :-)

I so hate labels myself...
Old 02-01-2012, 08:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
The trouble with me is that I say too much, I have no skeletons in the closet, I revealed too much to Michelle about my past, because of her bi-polar she couldn't handle it, like being gay, being raped and so on, but I thought that you should be able to share anything with someone you love, or someone who you shared your love with ?.

You were revealing you and what has happened to create the you you were revealing,,,

It may not be for everyone!

Unfortunately, we tend to choose the ones we want to see us and think because we choose them, it's ok,,, Not always the case though, eh?

Maybe, you were only meant to see Michelle,,,,

Someone else is meant to see you,,,

Massive love and hugs to you

Jo

XxXx
Old 02-01-2012, 08:42 AM
Master
Thank you saggi, Michelle actually sent me an e-mail today, just had happy new year and that's it. So I sent one back saying that we can still be just friends, but I left it to her to make that decision, I don't need her, but still it would be nice to be just friends.

The weird thing is I had an e-mail from a nice lady who had a look at my facebook page, she said that she was a Christian and that she really likes me, he he, she also said that she would like to have a relationship with me, oh my god how scary is that. The ego enjoyed what she said but, i just don't know if I'll take it any further, this relationship thing is not for me I don't think lol.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Thank you saggi, Michelle actually sent me an e-mail today, just had happy new year and that's it. So I sent one back saying that we can still be just friends, but I left it to her to make that decision, I don't need her, but still it would be nice to be just friends.

The weird thing is I had an e-mail from a nice lady who had a look at my facebook page, she said that she was a Christian and that she really likes me, he he, she also said that she would like to have a relationship with me, oh my god how scary is that. The ego enjoyed what she said but, i just don't know if I'll take it any further, this relationship thing is not for me I don't think lol.

I don't know your real name and I feel the need to use it,,,,

So Hi ........

Go with it and remember what you're not looking for,,,

It's something I've learnt over the last few days,,,

Sometimes people come in as a reminder of the part of us we need to love,,, if we love it already then we can just love them, unconditionally,,,

It appears to me this lady has revealed herself to you, can you accept it?

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 02-01-2012, 09:13 AM
Master
Saggi;

mmmm, i don't think so, too complicated for me lol, oh, my name is Robert.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Saggi;

mmmm, i don't think so, too complicated for me lol, oh, my name is Robert.

Hi Robert,

Nice to meet you

There, does that feel less overwhelming?

Remember this,,, this is empowering YOU! Through YOU!

It's not disregarding anyone, it's regarding YOU!

Enjoy!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 02-01-2012, 09:35 AM
Master
When I do have sex with a woman I feel like its dirty, and yucky, I feel like I'm with my mother, now that's weird, this could be because I was made to be my mom's little girl when i was born, she so wanted a girl after having my brother, I was a big disappointment, even my grandmother didn't want to have much to do with me as i was growing up, my mom told me the name she picked for me when I was born, I can't remember what it was though, I wasn't allowed to play rough games like my other two brothers, i wasn't even allowed to mow the yard.