Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 28-06-2013, 06:44 AM
Master
Never say never friend .
Old 08-06-2014, 04:21 PM
Lonely Dragon

I feel the same, and it's simply because I feel more maternal for animals than for human children. All my family are into kids have kids, they don't understand my maternal feelings for animals and I have to accept how different I am from them, I love my nieces and nephews and they me, I'm very affectionate over sensitive and my partner when I met him years ago expressed like me he never wanted marriage or kids, we split up got back together and are now engaged, to be honest marriage is not something I'm that comfortable with it terrifies me, I know so many divorced. If you have always had these feelings you know yourself marriage and kids is not for everyone. My partner had the snip that's how clear he was on his feelings, however what is weird is fact we got engaged, I may just keep it that way lol, can you stay permanently engaged? Lol.
Old 08-06-2014, 04:25 PM
elisi

it's society that says one should marry and have kids.

if someone chooses not to, they're chided by friends and family.

go where your heart leads and you may change or you may not.

it's all ok.
Old 08-06-2014, 04:33 PM
Master

One of my best friends never wanted kids( she is a woman too)
And it was her worry as well when she dated....
And she met a guy, and things hit off well, so down the line when she felt he was genuinely interested, she brought it up, was honest and said to him" look , before this goes any further, I have to tell you that although I would like a long term relationship , I don't want to have children so if you want that in life, it would be better if we didn't continue"
And he turned to her and said " that's fine with me"
They have been married 15 years....till now and stronger than ever...and I've heard of other couples the same..
Having kids is a life choice not a life obligation....
So don't worry so much.... What will be right for you will come...
Old 08-06-2014, 04:36 PM
Lonely Dragon

I totally agree Elisi. For me it was also because we split, then got back, felt being engaged would make relationship count more, maybe that was silly but all my family are married and made big deal of my ring I just truly believe what my partner has always said to me, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!.
Old 08-06-2014, 04:42 PM
Lonely Dragon

Ishtar that was sensible of your friend and very lucky her man felt the same!, I agree it is a life choice, I doubt I will ever change my feelings on that, it's so funny I used to say my dream man is a Goth, Spiritual, Reptile lover, but I got a Rocker, Atheist Plus, Biker, oh well at least he likes reptiles Lol!.