Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 18-03-2016, 10:11 PM
Experiencer
Share a miracle, coincidence, vision, prophecy, apparition

How about you? What are the Miracles, unexplainable phenomenon, prophecies, or coincidences that are very precious to your heart that you are certain were Divine Intervention?

One of the true stories precious to me does not contain anything a medical Doctor or Scientist can say is miraculous, but is still precious to me.

There was one of many souls that I believed was present with me in jail that wanted me to write prayers all the time.

Inwardly I constantly saw the French flag and the nation of France with her there with Napoleon Bonaparte, Joan of Arc, and the French Saints....(all the souls of people that died fighting for France.)

This was before the terrorist attacks. So I filled up notebooks full of prayers for France , and after the attacks I saw her picking flowers in France and bringing them to my cell, which were the victims uprooted by terrorism, whom I was to pray for , with, and keep company.

Certain she was French I called my dad to look up the last name Naslund , and I found out it was Swedish.

Then He let me know that I have swedish ancestors on my mom's side , which I didn't know, and that swedes conquered northern France, became the Normans , then invaded Great Britain and fought the Battle of Hastings for the crown of England and won.

I just happened to be in jail in the city of Hastings, and felt she was telling me that I was fighting my battle for the crown. So , I would not know I was part Swedish were it not for her.

The only piece of money I saw in 11 months was a 1974 penny, dated the year she was murdered, so it became a special penny to me. It was taken as Contraband during a cell search and a song came to me.

After getting out I asked a man at the treatment center what year Richard Nixon was impeached. He said, "1974" I think.

This lead to me going outside and singing the "Denny Penny" song which has a verse "restore my penny little Denny , because it's worth a fortune to me, it dated back to 1974 and important time in history."

Minutes after, I walked back into the center to see a man named Mohammed playing a hockey game He invented with pennies, so I told him the story.

He had a total of 4 pennies that dated before the time there was the shield on the back. It was his idea to check for a 1974 penny. The odds were very low, yet sure enough there was one there.

This encounter led to me conversing with him, establishing friendship, and sharing our spiritualities with each other.

He was far more humble and gentle than most Christians are. Since I knew this was not coincidence, it became clear that the message was that I needed to get rid of my bigotry towards Muslims.

Nothing helped me overcome it more than what the penny coincidence lead to. Amazing what a penny can buy. And the first four letters of the word coincidence are coin.

God has never showed me anything that I would consider a scientific or medical miracle.

He speaks to me through coincidence , and that is my favorite, because Denise I believe is assigned to criminals, sociopaths, and people that struggle with addictions, mental, and emotional disorders, as well as people who have been abused.

She works with many Angels and Guardians.

They show up at My Darkest Hours, not to speak clear messages unfortunately, but to speak with coincidence, inner visions, dreams, and great consolation, with restoration of Hope and energy.
Old 24-03-2016, 02:43 AM
Suspended
Knower

I envy people who hear voices, and pity those who appear to be beset by "demonic" voices. Occasionally I'll 'hear' something that I'll connect with something going on in my life but upon reflection it may not make immediate sense. One time I was involved in a debate on whether God existed and I said "If there is no God there is no Majesty or Gentility" with the correlation that if England dropped God then they could expect the paradigm of Royalty to disappear. Several days later I received a definite "You witch!"

Oddly enough the argument suggests that God is both majestic and gentle and now I'm left struggling to reconcile that with the apparent state of affairs.
Old 24-03-2016, 08:24 AM
Pathfinder
It is interesting .. that through out the Christian reign .. hearing voices .. seeing Angels .. connecting with nature .. the wind, tree, hawk .. all very much lands you in anti-depressant land .. if not institutionalized.

Unless you are a priest, politician or in some kind of secret society.

Seeing and hearing demons seems to be accepted ..

"Oddly enough the argument suggests that God is both majestic and gentle and now I'm left struggling to reconcile that with the apparent state of affairs."

The current state of affairs .. is man creating their own Creator.

For thousands of years we .. as humanity .. have been conditioned to listen to those who carry power on a human plane .. learned that our every thought and emotion .. are dictated by those that represent "God on earth".

What is today is no different then what was .. human sacrifice to those that represent and speak for The Creator. Or so they "speak."

How do you differentiate who is hearing Angels and who is hearing demons?

The Creator is .. Grace .. The magnificence of a new day .. and gentle in that dream. Everything else you perceive is your own.
Old 24-03-2016, 08:31 AM
Pathfinder
It is interesting .. that through out the Christian reign .. hearing voices .. seeing Angels .. connecting with nature .. the wind, tree, hawk .. all very much lands you in anti-depressant land .. if not institutionalized.

Unless you are a priest, politician or in some kind of secret society.

Seeing and hearing demons seems to be accepted ..

"Oddly enough the argument suggests that God is both majestic and gentle and now I'm left struggling to reconcile that with the apparent state of affairs."

The current state of affairs .. is man creating their own Creator.

For thousands of years we .. as humanity .. have been conditioned to listen to those who carry power on a human plane .. learned that our every thought and emotion .. are dictated by those that represent "God on earth".

What is today is no different then what was .. human sacrifice to those that represent and speak for The Creator. Or so they "speak."

How do you differentiate who is hearing Angels and who is hearing demons?

The Creator is .. Grace .. The magnificence of a new day .. and gentle in that dream. Everything else you perceive is your own.
Old 24-03-2016, 02:04 PM
Suspended
Knower

True, I cannot say that experience of a paranoid-schizophrenic is necessarily the product of a demon, because the extenuating factors may point to an inherent character flaw in the subject that results in the situation. I do feel pity for the entities in charge of the torment (believing that it is spiritual in nature) in the belief that they're bound in some way to the task; I could be wrong because I accept that the opportunity for eternal torment may be attractive to some.
Old 24-03-2016, 02:09 PM
Suspended
Knower

"The current state of affairs .. is man creating their own Creator"

Early on in my explorations I was assured that power corrupts, and I doubt that Man holds the power to deceive.
Old 24-03-2016, 05:32 PM
Master
hi saitmatthew :)

I was reading this article and thought of you - look down to #3 - Pennies and Dimes...

Don't know how legit it is but I came across it right after reading your post.

http://consciouslifenews.com/8-signs...tact/11115968/

If this link is not acceptable I apologize!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 27-03-2016, 04:44 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
hi saitmatthew :)

I was reading this article and thought of you - look down to #3 - Pennies and Dimes...

Don't know how legit it is but I came across it right after reading your post.

http://consciouslifenews.com/8-signs...tact/11115968/

If this link is not acceptable I apologize!
Oh my goodness that is so cool thank you so much... And the first 4 letters of the word coincidence are coin
Old 01-05-2016, 09:19 PM
Guide

I have a story that involves a penny too!

Right now I am an academic and am very grateful for the help I have received along my path. When I just started my undergraduate degree, I had broken up with my first love, moved to a new city and felt super alone and depressed. I was a mess. The first "friends" I made in my new city were other lost souls just like myself but who were also very much into partying and drugs.

Fast forward to the end of the school year, I was a drug addict and was on academic probation. How I was not kicked out of school is a miracle in itself. Anyways, I knew I was screwing up my life and that I had a problem but this did not stop me obviously. I moved out of my house with my roommate and started sleeping on my friends couch who lived two floors above my "friend" and drug dealer. Things escalated quickly. I was in debt, had to take a break from school and had no home. My friend who I was staying with had a sort of intervention with me and I said I would get better but she worked away, often months at a time and so once she took off for work again I was back at it.

One night I was so depressed, crying, holding a knife wishing I would die and I prayed asking for help because I just could not take control of myself or the situation. It was beyond what I felt my will power could overcome at that time. Fast forward maybe a week, I am walking down the street and I see a penny on the ground. I felt strongly that this penny was "lucky" so I picked it up and put it in my pocket. Later that day a radio station held a contest on Facebook giving out two sets of backstage passes to a concert. All you had to do was comment on the post. So my comment was something like "Found a penny, picked it up, all day long I should have good luck? That means I win right?" And of course I was one of the winners.

I ended up going to the concert with a friend and as soon as it ended we got messed up. I got to my friends apartment and was excited to tell my drug dealer friend and regular group who hung out in his living room about my experience so I knocked on his door before going home. The door opens and there are like ten police/investigators in there and a drug dog. My "friends" are nowhere in sight. I am instantly taken into the apartment and questioned and my bags are searched. Luckily I did not have anything on me, I was just messed up so I received a very serious lecture after a harsh and insulting interrogation. I think I was let off easy because I was in school and two of the police kept telling me how I was hanging out with the wrong crowd.

Anyways, I truly believe that those concert tickets saved me from the situation that unfolded. My friends were sitting in the apartment when the cops, who didn't even knock, busted the front door in, charged in with guns and made everyone get on the floor and arrested all of them and took them to the city prison.

Although I walked in just in time to get myself into some trouble, I was spared from being arrested and held for an entire night and day in jail. It took me a good two years after that to completely stop doing drugs and get back into school but I did it.
Old 30-01-2017, 09:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 This was NOT coinsidence but a sign!

Hi everyone. My Grandmother recently passed away before I got to see or speak w/ her one last time. I loved her dearly as she was actually my "step" Grandmother who accepted me as her granddaughter from the age of 16 months. My stepfather was adopted by she & her husband (my grandfather) & they all raised me as their own. Anyway I traveled from S.C. to Maine for her funeral which I sobbed HEAVILY through the WHOLE service. It was held in the Catholic church I attended w/ her many times. She was cremated & I had to look at a small pink box at the front of the church. SO difficult! After returning home I went back to work at a yacht club on a river. It was night & I went outside to the deck overlooking the river. There was ONE star in the sky above the moon. It shined VERY bright. There was a customer at one of the tables holding her phone towards the sky & slowly moving it. I asked what she was looking at & she replied the "Stargazer" app. I had never heard of it so I asked if I could look at it w/ her. She said: this star is "Gemma" which was my grandmothers name! She panned to the left & the first constellation was Sagittarius: MY sign! I got goosebumps & KNEW it was her looking down on me to let me know she was w/ me. WOW!