Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 18-09-2014, 09:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by candelight
who is Bashar?

http://www.bashar.org/

Darryl is one of those who channel Bashar.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-07-2016, 02:06 PM
Knower
I LOVE Bashar. He was also the first channelled entity that I heard of and I was also kind of guided to him after I had some sort of awakening and I met a really great guy who told me about Bashar

I did all my "happy work" and happy thinking which of course was very helpful but I still didn't come to those nasty core beliefs from my childhood.

I have tried his exercise about transforming core beliefs just recently. He claims that you can get to your core beliefs within 30-90 days. I was amazed. At day 29 I got it.
Old 12-08-2016, 01:52 PM
Seeker
the man does take it a bit too far in my opinion. he should clarify the "alien" thing..most people is going to get a wrong message from him if he doesn't. plus, ET has very different meanings for different people. like another user said, we are also ETs from other beings perspectives.. that's why he should clarify
Old 01-03-2017, 07:54 PM
Seeker

I have heard of Bashar channeled through Daryl Anka. His messages are very profound, helpful, insightful and I resonate with them very much.
Old 10-02-2019, 06:29 AM
janielee

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=102