Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-10-2012, 12:51 PM
Pathfinder
So can you completely confirm that the idea of such gifts as AP and psychic abilities can be used either way in life without any restriction, and all being governed by how much skilled a person is?
Old 10-10-2012, 04:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Nella
Can a sinner do a conscious AP?

Then why is it that when one tries to use AP for evil it dosent work, like you said if it has nothing to do with spiritual evolution?

Who says it doesn't work? There are people who use AP and other abilities for evil purposes, unless, like Tobi said, it goes against one's own nature. There are stories about Hitler's people doing this sort of thing, for instance.

Any ability that can be used for good may also be used destructively. It all depends on one's intention.

Xan

Old 10-10-2012, 06:39 PM
peacegarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

Any ability that can be used for good may also be used destructively. It all depends on one's intention.

Well certain 'powers' do get into the hands of the wrong people. Especially if secret information can be bought or earned through status.
Old 11-10-2012, 01:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Who says it doesn't work? There are people who use AP and other abilities for evil purposes, unless, like Tobi said, it goes against one's own nature. There are stories about Hitler's people doing this sort of thing, for instance.

Xan

Really a lot of the psychics that worked with Hitler didn't have terrible intentions, he just took the information they attained and used it for a evil purpose. The Vril society was more interested in their psychic contact with beings from other planets. They weren't doing these readings with the intentions of killing millions of people, they had the S.S. down their throats no doubt telling them to ask questions about things like technology and weapons. People had very little free-will if any under the Nazi regime. I am not saying they are all innocent because I am sure there were some that used their psychic gifts for negative outcomes, but look what happened to the Nazis and all those involved. If you use any psychic gifts or abilities for bad it's only a matter of time before it turns against you in one way or another or you lose your gifts. The movie "The Craft" is a perfect example in a movie of what happens when you abuse magic, psychic gifts, spirituality, anything pertaining to those.

I find it very interesting how the psychics working for the Nazis were contacting entities or beings from "outer-space" in order to gather information on weapons and technology regardless of if that was their intentions or not. I personally believe that the advances they made in nuclear technology and jet propulsion come from the Fallen angel Azazel. In the beginning he taught Humans metallurgy and how to forge weapons and armors for wars. It's crazy because if you research all of the major advancements in weaponry and weaponry based technology there is some scientist or person at some point stating they were in contact with angels, spirits, E.T.s, or entities of some form.
Old 11-10-2012, 04:25 AM
Pathfinder
Well, you know what they say; "the road to perdition is paved with good intentions"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Nella
So can you completely confirm that the idea of such gifts as AP and psychic abilities can be used either way in life without any restriction, and all being governed by how much skilled a person is?

Pretty much... I wouldn't use the terms good and evil as I don't believe they really exist, as nothing is that black and white. There are negative beings on the lower levels and I would think anyone trying to AP for negative reasons would be limited to those lower planes. Probably not having access to some of the more angelic beings and pretty much would be playing around in the dirt with there astral self.
Old 11-10-2012, 04:36 AM
Master
This is correct. The duality of good and evil only exists in this world and the lower astral planes. In dimensions above there is no such thing as evil or sin.

Perhaps this is what the op is speaking of... we enter the heavenly dimensions to the degree that we ourselves are innocent. It's not about 'deserving' but matching frequencies.

Xan

Old 11-10-2012, 07:40 AM
peacegarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
This is correct. The duality of good and evil only exists in this world and the lower astral planes. In dimensions above there is no such thing as evil or sin.

Perhaps this is what the op is speaking of... we enter the heavenly dimensions to the degree that we ourselves are innocent. It's not about 'deserving' but matching frequencies.

Xan

That's very interesting.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

Xan

There are reports of people entering the "heavenly dimensions" and feeling like they are being burnt alive. Some of them suggested this was their sins being burnt away from their spirit. Either way they said if that was Heaven, or God they never wanted to return there because of the absolute pain it caused.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:49 AM
Pathfinder
At a personal level I found out that my projections are more defined or vivid when I am doing it for my personal spiritual growth unlike when I use it otherwise, that is with a selfish motive.