Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 18-04-2017, 02:41 AM
Knower

My experience sleeping with clear quartz

I don't know exactly where to post this, but I'll post it here since it involves a crystal.

Last night, I slept with a clear quartz in my hand because I was trying to use it to connect with the spirits and my higher self. Well, I was having such vivid dreams that I had to put it on my bedside table because they kept on waking me up! Not the best thing when you're a college student with a morning class. I had a dream about my crush about a week after my mother told me to let go of him and me deciding that, though I'm still attracted to him, I wasn't going to let myself get so emotionally invested in him. I wonder if this is the crystal telling me a message. I'll try it again tonight, perhaps. At least I won't have any classes to wake up to in the morning!
Old 19-04-2017, 06:38 PM
Deactivated Account
I feel that your crystal assists you in clearer thinking. Keep on working with your crystal, maybe more messages will arive :)
Old 22-04-2017, 04:43 AM
Knower

I slept with the same quartz under my pillow with a rose quartz last night. I had a dream about the same guy and I think I might make a post about it in the dream topic.