Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 10-04-2017, 02:54 AM
Master

what have you learnt from animals?

What have you learned lately from or about animals? Can be facts about specific animals or little lessons you have learnt from them

I've learnt that my pet cats don't just hang around for food haha. One of my cats has been comforting me lately... I've been quite run down, lost, angry and depressed, he hasn't left my side as I've been healing.

I thought he just wanted food until I realised that he was following me around even after I'd fed him. These last few days he has been extra affectionate.
Old 10-04-2017, 02:14 PM
Suspended
It's said that some pets have healing qualities, or can sense when humans need company, like your cat!

I know that puppies can cure headaches.
Old 10-04-2017, 07:53 PM
Master

And a dog is much cuter to look at then a box of panadol
Old 10-04-2017, 08:28 PM
Ascender
Dogs over the years have taught me all about unconditional love...and one special dog helped me learn astral projection.
Old 10-04-2017, 10:03 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
And a dog is much cuter to look at then a box of panadol

SO true!
Old 11-04-2017, 10:36 AM
Ascender
I think humans have become so lost. we could learn so much from animals.

Cats are SO loyal, loving, thoughtful and sociable. They just choose who they show this to carefully.

Have you seen the video of the cat saving a human child from a dog attack! people think cats are just motivated by food because it's easier to accept someone lured them away with food than to accept your cat preferred someone else or just didn't like you and moved out! Cats don't stick around if they don't want to. If they like you, they are very loyal, as Astro said they can sense when you are not right and they feel compassion towards that. Your cat will want to be there for you when you need her, because she is your friend, no other reason.

I bet all the other animals look at humans and wonder how we are so un evolved. We have become so consumed with the irrelevant we miss what's important.
Old 12-04-2017, 12:12 AM
Super Moderator
What you said, Dude:
"I think humans have become so lost. we could learn so much from animals."
I know that is very true,
I was quite 'lost' in many ways. I was high functioning, charming, energetic, friendly, positive on the surface.....but deep down I was as lost as if I was wandering about in a dark place. I had a lot of bereavement, and some unusual trauma which I had partly buried and was not processing well.
I tried to ignore that feeling and just got on with my life.
Then a dog came into my life and I gave my all to rescue her. And following that rescue drama, and the more peaceful years as we shared a happy life, she straightened me out!
When I was in a mess deep down I prayed for help. I didn't obviously know what form that would take or think about that when I lived with my dog.
Seems that exactly what I needed was sent to me.
She drew me out. She drew out my real Self and the best of me, and anchored me to it. For that I thank her.
She has also shown me she hasn't forgotten me since she passed from the Earth. So I consider her a Soul Sister, and don't limit her to the conception of "just a dog".
Old 12-04-2017, 01:41 AM
Ascender

We've got a dog and from him I've learned unconditional love and loyalty. From the hens I've learned about pecking order and everyone has a place in the team and if one drops the ball another will pick it up (I'm referring to hens adapting another hens chicks and/or hatching her eggs and also how protective a rooster is to his hens).
Old 12-04-2017, 02:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
I think humans have become so lost. we could learn so much from animals.

Cats are SO loyal, loving, thoughtful and sociable. They just choose who they show this to carefully.

Have you seen the video of the cat saving a human child from a dog attack! people think cats are just motivated by food because it's easier to accept someone lured them away with food than to accept your cat preferred someone else or just didn't like you and moved out! Cats don't stick around if they don't want to. If they like you, they are very loyal, as Astro said they can sense when you are not right and they feel compassion towards that. Your cat will want to be there for you when you need her, because she is your friend, no other reason.

I bet all the other animals look at humans and wonder how we are so un evolved. We have become so consumed with the irrelevant we miss what's important.

This is some cool sharing...
Old 12-04-2017, 02:57 AM
Master

I have been going to visit a very placid cow on my way to or from the local pool.
It lives in a community barn and is basically idolised by the locals, it is very affectionate and well kept.

I am learning that animals have great capacity for love when we don't treat them as disposable slaves...