Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-11-2016, 11:07 AM
Master
The Records have evolved into the Spirit Net

This is related to our Internet

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 15-11-2016, 02:08 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69
The Records have evolved into the Spirit Net

This is related to our Internet
How do you mean? Have you accessed them?
Old 15-11-2016, 02:49 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
Wow thanks so much! Will take a look. Have you accessed them?

Yes. I like working with Tarot better (that is easier for me), but I did access them from guidance with the book.
Old 15-11-2016, 03:43 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesIntrovert
Yes. I like working with Tarot better (that is easier for me), but I did access them from guidance with the book.
Thanks for getting back to me. How long did it take you to access them via the book?
Old 15-11-2016, 03:57 PM
Knower
Quote:
Thanks for getting back to me. How long did it take you to access them via the book?

Ok, so you seem in a hurry to be able to do this yesterday... I am not sure if that will be possible since opening yourself up to divine messages requires stillness of mind (which may run opposite to your intent if you are in a hurry?).

If you need answers ASAP, find a service provider who can access them for you and ask your questions there.

If you want to learn this yourself, devote yourself to study and practicing until you succeed. How long will it take you? I don't know, how focused and diligent do you plan to be? :) <3
Old 15-11-2016, 04:32 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesIntrovert
Ok, so you seem in a hurry to be able to do this yesterday... I am not sure if that will be possible since opening yourself up to divine messages requires stillness of mind (which may run opposite to your intent if you are in a hurry?).

If you need answers ASAP, find a service provider who can access them for you and ask your questions there.

If you want to learn this yourself, devote yourself to study and practicing until you succeed. How long will it take you? I don't know, how focused and diligent do you plan to be? :) <3

Yes, might run opposite!

The thing with service providers is that I don't know of any ones that are reputable and truthful. I had an experience with a fraudster card reader and psychic last week.
Old 15-11-2016, 05:32 PM
Knower
Quote:
Yes, might run opposite!

The thing with service providers is that I don't know of any ones that are reputable and truthful. I had an experience with a fraudster card reader and psychic last week.

Understood. I have employed those myself. I want to think the person had my best interests in mind, but their answers felt 100% wrong so it was like they connected to the wrong source for my answers.

Always trust your own intuition over anyone else's.

One of the issues I struggle with in reading my own akashic records is that I doubt myself. You get the answers through your own senses (thought, hearing, inner sight, etc.) and it can be difficult to sort out the AR answers from my own internal dialog. I HAVE gotten answers but it is a lot of work for me to calm down my thoughts and be able to sort out my own voice from the higher one so I just use Tarot because it has a denser method of communicating with me.

Good luck!
Old 15-11-2016, 10:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Thanks. Have you accessed yours? I'd like to think I'm not resistant. I'm totally open to receiving the info, but i do woŕry that i will make stuff up with my overactive imagination. - maybe that could be a limiting thought?

If you trust in your own imagination then it will be an easy thing to accomplish.

There actually isnt any yours and mine. There only is a feeling of it in such a way. It is more a collective consciousness of all that is. So when we get born into this world we comes in with all the wisdom of this collective consciousness. This means that we have access to everything this place contains. When you access it you access it from your point of attraction. So what you attract will reflect to you in one way or the other.

See the place as an abundance of wisdom that can elevate you forward. As a place of inspiration.
Old 16-11-2016, 01:28 AM
Deactivated Account

So the Akashic Records contains info on past lives? Not future lives?

I once told myself before sleeping that I wanted to meet my twin flame while dreaming. Then I dreamed I was holding this guy's waist and it was the first time we were talking in a dream (there were other dreams with him). I told him he is liberal. He told me I was liberal too. That word (liberal) is written the same in my native tongue and in his. We talked in mine.

And we were in a library.

When I shared this dream with others, someone mentioned the Akashic Records. It was the first time I had heard about that.

Maybe I had access to it?

I've had many dreams that were answers to questions I made before sleeping (all related to twin flame or whatever you want to call it). Very intriguing...