Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-11-2016, 08:28 AM
Guide
Mardav70, I'm so glad you are finding this topic interesting. Your thoughts about the Divine Masculine and Feminine are most illuminating and inspiring. I did not know about the eliptic passing to the Feminine energy on December 21, 2012, but I am so glad you mentioned it and I thank you very much for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
I shamefully neglected to thank you for your posts on this, Explorer, so an apology and belated thanks to you!

I'm finding this very interesting. It's taking me to thoughts about what's called the "Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine" with the idea of this woman's truth that so resonates with me and the fact that she was brought down by men who didn't want to let the cat out of the bag.

Several years ago I read somewhere that on December 21, 2012 the eliptic path of our solar system passed from the "Masculine" to the "Feminine" in relation to the center of the Milky Way. And there's the return to the Golden Age, The Age of Aquarius, the I Ching and even the biblical idea of 1000 years of peace (not that I'm a fan of the Bible). I don't think that "masculine" and "feminine" has do with our genders in the realm of spirituality, but rather that which is found coming from the source...that being the Divine Feminine. I'm wondering if this manifests in our physical world as the female that gives birth...life comes from "within" and birth happens...as so the truth of spiritual knowledge, consciousness comes from within. Of course, the Divine Masculine would be the opposite...the physical, where the ego is found within the mind. The ego knows it's days are limited so it causes selfishness...whereas consciousness is eternal and has no need for causing selfish pursuits.
I'm not a "believer" (and, lol...I'm male), but I hold what resonates with me based on what I experience and what others find in searching for the source of existence, so it's really something I just contemplate. The truth of it all will come when we pass from this physical plane.

Lol...hope I'm making sense...!

Namaste, Explorer21..., and thanks much again...!

Old 09-11-2016, 02:00 PM
Guide
Mary as Abigail continues her story:

MARY (M): This man has light around him. That's why I know that I will know him someday.

DOLORES (D): Can you see him?

M: Yes, I can see that there is light around him.

D: Did you go around the building?

M: No. I can see through the columns. He's at a different location, but I can see. Yes, he is of the light.

D: Do you normally see lights around people?

M: Children sometimes, but not as THIS light. This light has white light ALL around him.

D: Oh, that must be very beautiful.

M: Well, it sets him off from others (laugh).

D: (Laugh) Can you see what he looks like, or is he too far away?

M: He's at a side-angle to me. He seems to be in white with some kind of brown cinched at the.....it's as if there is a piece of cloth that goes over his shoulders, front and back, and then it's held next to his body at the waist.

D: Can you see what his features look like?

M: No, he's distant. We are of like mind. It's almost as if there is a.....connection, even at this distance. (She let out a sudden gasp).

D: What is it? (Another intake of breath). What is it?

M: Oooh! Yes, he felt the connection.

D: What?

M: He is coming! He is coming! He is coming up the stairs. To see the children! (Her voice was in complete awe).

Old 09-11-2016, 04:29 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
I shamefully neglected to thank you for your posts on this, Explorer, so an apology and belated thanks to you!

I'm finding this very interesting. It's taking me to thoughts about what's called the "Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine" with the idea of this woman's truth that so resonates with me and the fact that she was brought down by men who didn't want to let the cat out of the bag.

Several years ago I read somewhere that on December 21, 2012 the eliptic path of our solar system passed from the "Masculine" to the "Feminine" in relation to the center of the Milky Way. And there's the return to the Golden Age, The Age of Aquarius, the I Ching and even the biblical idea of 1000 years of peace (not that I'm a fan of the Bible). I don't think that "masculine" and "feminine" has do with our genders in the realm of spirituality, but rather that which is found coming from the source...that being the Divine Feminine. I'm wondering if this manifests in our physical world as the female that gives birth...life comes from "within" and birth happens...as so the truth of spiritual knowledge, consciousness comes from within. Of course, the Divine Masculine would be the opposite...the physical, where the ego is found within the mind. The ego knows it's days are limited so it causes selfishness...whereas consciousness is eternal and has no need for causing selfish pursuits.
I'm not a "believer" (and, lol...I'm male), but I hold what resonates with me based on what I experience and what others find in searching for the source of existence, so it's really something I just contemplate. The truth of it all will come when we pass from this physical plane.

Lol...hope I'm making sense...!

Namaste, Explorer21..., and thanks much again...!

You make very good sense, MARDAV70. I feel a great deal of light, peace and unity in expanding your perspective and it fits so well with deeper meanings connecting what Explorer21 is sharing out of the past and the now presence we are here to embody. I'm grateful for your insightful thoughts.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 09-11-2016, 04:31 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Mary as Abigail continues her story:

MARY (M): This man has light around him. That's why I know that I will know him someday.

DOLORES (D): Can you see him?

M: Yes, I can see that there is light around him.

D: Did you go around the building?

M: No. I can see through the columns. He's at a different location, but I can see. Yes, he is of the light.

D: Do you normally see lights around people?

M: Children sometimes, but not as THIS light. This light has white light ALL around him.

D: Oh, that must be very beautiful.

M: Well, it sets him off from others (laugh).

D: (Laugh) Can you see what he looks like, or is he too far away?

M: He's at a side-angle to me. He seems to be in white with some kind of brown cinched at the.....it's as if there is a piece of cloth that goes over his shoulders, front and back, and then it's held next to his body at the waist.

D: Can you see what his features look like?

M: No, he's distant. We are of like mind. It's almost as if there is a.....connection, even at this distance. (She let out a sudden gasp).

D: What is it? (Another intake of breath). What is it?

M: Oooh! Yes, he felt the connection.

D: What?

M: He is coming! He is coming! He is coming up the stairs. To see the children! (Her voice was in complete awe).

This brings tears to my eyes, Explorer21. The power of the light to connect in ways that are undeniable and the path which is divine like minded love comes to me as I read this wonderful narrative.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 09-11-2016, 05:58 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
You make very good sense, MARDAV70. I feel a great deal of light, peace and unity in expanding your perspective and it fits so well with deeper meanings connecting what Explorer21 is sharing out of the past and the now presence we are here to embody. I'm grateful for your insightful thoughts.

Thank you, Starflower. I'm no sage or guru, lol...(don't really feel I have the right and don't want to be), I just contemplate things and sometimes put my thoughts out there to see where I might find any similar sentiment from others who care to share experiences.

In the nature of things...in this physical plane...the mother gives birth. Nothing is more important to the mother who has given birth in protecting and nurturing her young...that very thing that her body has produced...thanks to the union of the mother and father. I see parallels in the consciousness and ego working the same way. Our egos can be nurtured by our consciousness. The trouble comes when our ego is allowed to dominate our consciousness.

Namaste...!
Old 09-11-2016, 06:12 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Mardav70, I'm so glad you are finding this topic interesting. Your thoughts about the Divine Masculine and Feminine are most illuminating and inspiring. I did not know about the eliptic passing to the Feminine energy on December 21, 2012, but I am so glad you mentioned it and I thank you very much for that.

I used to doubt the "Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine" when I first learned of those terms a little less than a decade ago. Didn't quite make sense to me in the spiritual world that hormones could exist (lol). But, I think I was looking at it the wrong way. Perhaps other terminology besides "Feminine" and "Masculine" should be used because they really have nothing to do with gender...in regards to consciousness. It's simply the way the physical world has developed in relation to consciousness and explaining those (ego made...lol) terms.

Thanks again for your additional posting, Explorer...I'm eager to read more...!

Namaste...!
Old 10-11-2016, 08:41 AM
Guide
Starflower, thanks for your appreciation. Mary's story is one that evokes deep emotion, easily creating tears.
Here is more of her account:

MARY (M): (Concerning her sudden mental connection with Jesus) There was a depth of understanding that was overwhelming......(In awe) I was looking in his eyes.

DOLORES(D): What did his face look like?

M: Oooh! Strong.....and gentle.....and love. That was all that was on his face.....was LOVE. His eyes were.....there was just love. He was not big. SO gentle. SO kind......

D: What colour hair did he have?

M: (Pause) Almost as if, when the sun hit it, there was some red in it.

D: Did you see the colour of his eyes?

M: No. They were very deep eyes. The eyes were almost as if there was no end to them. They just went straight on.....straight on inside. (Laugh) It was like that saying, how you 'get lost in somebody's eyes'........

Quote:
This brings tears to my eyes, Explorer21. The power of the light to connect in ways that are undeniable and the path which is divine like minded love comes to me as I read this wonderful narrative.

Old 10-11-2016, 02:02 PM
Experiencer
Wow, Explorer21, I love Abigail's words about Jesus' eyes. It makes me feel that in the depths and relationships of soul there are only connections made by pure love.
Old 11-11-2016, 12:45 PM
Guide
Well spoken, Starflower!

Quote:
Wow, Explorer21, I love Abigail's words about Jesus' eyes. It makes me feel that in the depths and relationships of soul there are only connections made by pure love.

Old 11-11-2016, 04:06 PM
Deactivated Account

This is fascinating :)