Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-10-2016, 04:19 AM
Guide

Wizard?!

Hello :)

I had a series of random past life viewings that occurred recently. Why are they relevant to what I am doing now and why are they making themselves known...?

The first dream happened a couple months ago... I was walking through this castle at night. I was just looking around and I noticed that their was food over the food like it was spelt... Fast forward to a couple weeks ago... I had 3 Dreams back to back....

The first dream... It looked like we were in some huge castle that was built in a mountain. The space within this castle looked like something out of the dwarven castle from the hobbit. I was watching this wizard looking older man who was wearing the cloak and the hat and this young boy who was wearing that seemed like modern clothes. It looked like he was wearing a t-shirt and jeans but I did not look close enough because there was a lot to take in. The boy did not have any logos on his shirt and he had black short hair. They were walking up the stairs and the boy said something about the power of the light.

The wizard grabbed the boy by his collar and said "Yes the power of the light is great but dont underestimate the power of darkness." After the wizard said that he waved his hand very slowly and pronounced and it seemed like the castle then changed instantly. I could see faint glows of red light reflecting off the walls and it seemed like it was some how darker. They turned and started walking up the stairs.

2nd Dream:
I was watching some wizard his clothes looked slightly darker than the wizard in the 1st dream which leads me to think it may have been a different person but the wizard was in a big room with a high ceiling like 20ft or so. The room was filled with a bunch of stuff like paintings, gold, scrolls and other stuff. He had a wand in his hand and it looked like he was casting something on the walls. I watched him for possibly 2 minutes.. then it went to the next dream

3rd Dream:
I was back in the same castle... This dream was 1st person view... I walked through these wooden doors and I could see it was a bed room. There was a women there in a dress and it looked like she had been pacing or something and I walked up to her. I could feel some kind of anxiety mixed with love. I asked for her to forgive me... She said to ask your daughter for forgiveness... As I looked over to the left to where the kid was at... I saw a window and outside it looked like blue sky with a large green hill off to the distance. The little girl was in what looked like a small playhouse castle that looked to be made out of stone.

I went over to her and got down on my knees and said "Princess, will you ever forgive daddy?" She said... "Of course I forgive you daddy." I felt in that instant the love one must feel for a child. The only thing is.... lol im black in this life and I definitely dont live in a castle... and my wife and kid were both very pale white or "fair skin" with curly bright red hair with blue eyes...

Anyone have any idea who these people might be?
Old 25-10-2016, 04:16 AM
Knower
I've heard that some past life memories can come across in dreams..Could be a possibility here...

And coincidentally enough, I just got through reading Michael Newton's books "Journey of Souls" & "Destiny of Souls" where one Soul's regression had him bring up the fact that his Soul Group's Spirit Guide dresses up like Merlin or a Wizard..lol..Apparently, Spirit Guides are pretty unique too, like the rest of us..;)
Old 25-10-2016, 04:59 AM
Guide

Nice and yep they sure are... picture them as people just as I and you but multidimensional. Lol
Old 26-10-2016, 07:30 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Nice and yep they sure are... picture them as people just as I and you but multidimensional. Lol

Awesome!
Old 31-10-2016, 08:38 PM
Guide

Yeah its interesting to think about. It is a very exciting topic to meditate on because of the whole paradox. You could say that your life as an individual being is lived now and it brings a whole new meaning to lower, higher and conscious thought which is said to be 3 different entities in 1 self. Its pretty confusing though when you see them and you don't have enough info.
Old 31-10-2016, 10:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Back in times of atlantis and lemuria there were wizards/sorcerers everywhere and technology was more advanced than it is now
Old 04-11-2016, 05:04 AM
Guide

Really? What can you tell me about it or do you have any links? I was shown the wizard past life at the same time as another past life as a king or something. I was trained or was training im not sure yet. I just know the wife and kid had curly bright red hair and very pale skin. I wonder why they were shown together like that.
Old 04-11-2016, 06:41 AM
Deactivated Account

I could tell you whatever you want to know, but you can also easily find out for yourself by meditating on your memories more, if you simply focus on it and hold the intention of wanting to see more, especially about that time frame.

Or if you want to time travel back to times of Atlantis to see it for yourself, you can do a visualization and just travel there, or try to connect with a life that you may have lived there and see if you can remember any memories of it.

And didn't you say at one point you were a starseed? Because the Atlanteans and lemurians went up to my home planet after the great floods and huge disasters hit. So maybe the life you are rememeber wasn't/isn't even on earth.

So there are ascended masters that are lemurians there, and they tend to wear white flowy robes or dress like wizards and sorcerers. A lot of people have them as spirit guides.
Old 05-11-2016, 03:38 AM
Guide

Ahh so that's how you access it. I have been experimenting with that. I found that if kinda day dream on a subject or question it will come to me but how do I make those visions more intense so that its not easily interrupted.

As for visualizing Atlantis how do I do that I dont have any recollection of Atlantis but I am sure that it has some significance. My sister remember the time when she was a child of mu. I have vivid memories of the time when I lived off planet and have even been able to astral project there and go back in time. Thanks this helps I will try it out tonight.

Also how do I visualize a memory that was quite short?