Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 16-08-2016, 02:34 PM
LightKeeper

Is time travel real?

I mean people in this forum seem to believe that it is. That means reality is changing every second right?
Old 16-08-2016, 06:53 PM
Experiencer
Hello Light Keeper,

I may be the exception here, but I dont think physical time travel is possible, or at least not back in time to a point in time before the time-travelling device was constructed.

Boson
Old 17-08-2016, 01:55 AM
LightKeeper

Okay thank you for your opinion. :)
Old 17-08-2016, 06:43 AM
Pathfinder
Imho, a better question is - is time real?

My personal experience says there is always now. My brain simply adds time tags to its experiences. Experiences happen in no time (and no space), the time stamp gets added to them. Memory of experiences creates the illusion of past, and expectation of event creates an illusion of future.

Experiences don't happen in time, time happens in experiences. Anyhow, others may have different view. :)
Old 18-08-2016, 11:56 PM
Master

I dont know if its physically possible or not, its not something I have any experience with.

What I do know if that it is possible astrally.

I once ended up mind linked (I think she initiated this as she was a shaman) with one of my past lives. We both them shared the same moment in time, looking out of the eyes of each others body... her seeing out of me her future body with me looking out of her eyes in my past life body. Our minds in both times but also merged to this one point of time of us meeting together and becoming like one.

This was proof to me that time doesnt even exist.
Old 20-08-2016, 02:07 AM
Newbie ;)

I have always wondered about this. Time itself is is a mystery to me. It seems to be a man made construct to measure change. At any rate, I would like think it is possible.
Old 20-08-2016, 07:49 AM
Ascender
Time travel might be real. Some think that OOPARTS (Out of place objects and artifacts) blamed on time travellers going back millions of years leaving stuff.
Old 20-08-2016, 08:46 AM
Guide
Its a common thought to believe that time isnt real. It happens when we experience a different experience of time that proves to us that how we thought of time previously has changed and so you assume that time is not real as we once thought it was. However just because your perception, you experience shifts to a different state doesnt mean tie is not real. It just means time and your perception of it can change.
Old 23-08-2016, 03:09 AM
Suspended
Guide
We can manipulate time.

There are two ways, to increase mass, which slows down time. Like orbiting a black hole (theoretically) in a space ship would slow down time so that if you orbit it for maybe 1 year then when you leave and come back to earth then 50 years on earth have passed. It's sort of a trick to travel into the future by slowing time in your own space. If you stand next to the pyramids in Egypt, it could possibly slow down time for you in a micro amount due to it's large mass.

Also as you reach speeds up to the speed of light, supposedly time stops at the speed of light. So if you were to somehow accelerate yourself to extremely fast speeds then it would be similar to orbiting the black hole where time slows or stops for you while other "time zones" go at the regular speeds of time.

It's interesting that both of these are kind of at play in our current state on earth, we are on a big ball of mass, but it's also accelerating and spinning on it's axis at some pretty fast speeds, I just googled it and it's 1,040mph. Just by sitting where you are now on the computer, you are still traveling through space at over 1,000mph if you are near the equator. Come to think of it, we are also orbiting the sun at pretty fast speeds, and our entire galaxy is moving in space as well, We are going through motions we are hardly aware of.

Time is not evenly distributed in the universe according to science....there are different "time zones" depending on mass and speed factors.

Even air planes and space satellites, and astronauts themselves experience different "time zones" when they are further away from the mass of mother earth(time should pass ever slightly faster for them and slow for us on earth), the clocks on air planes and space equipment has to be recalibrated, or they have to use an atomic cesium clock to make sure everything is correct.

Last edited by intj123 : 23-08-2016 at 04:18 AM.
Old 27-08-2016, 07:59 AM
Master
Yes it is possible in a way. I think changes go on with the timeline all the time but we aren't aware of the changes because we are in our present reality.

Have you heard about the Mandela effect. That is a very strange phenomenon and nobody knows the cause. I don't know, and some things can be misremembered or memories can be manipulated. I know this is true. It makes more sense for that to be the explanation, but it could have something to do with time and space. We don't know what goes on behind the scenes. I have been shown some things and I use the concept of time manipulation, though I don't know if it is effective. It is just a tool.

I thought that quantum physics had proven that time travel was possible. It was only a fraction of a millisecond but if it is possible to time travel a fraction of a millisecond, then it is possible to time travel for any amount of time theoretically.

I know I totally have the details wrong but I did read something about that and I am paraphrasing and jumping to conclusions but the logic is good enough for me.

I did have an incident once, where disaster was avoided but it felt like I had lived through disaster, and rewound the moment to redo it and save a life.

That was just a feeling about that moment and I think there are other critical moments where people feel that way. It is just a feeling, not a true experience but it seems as if there was some intervention during that moment.

Not to sound lame, but I time travel all the time. I can know the future by looking through the eyes of my past self. If you want to travel into the future, you just wait. That has always worked for me.