Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Old 04-07-2016, 10:46 AM
Pathfinder

Most Muslim populations also believe that sharia law isn't being properly followed by the Muslim leaders today. For example, Saudi Arabia has a long line of corrupt royal authority when Islam is completely against monarchy in the first place. So, just remember people aren't perfect, but to the followers of Islam their religion is the word of god so God's word is more perfect than the those who mistreat the practice of Islam.
Old 04-07-2016, 11:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intuitive Guy
I watched "why they hate us" on CNN, hosted by Fareed Zakaria. He stated that an estimated 80+% of Muslims believe that a person should be put to death if they leave Islam. Can anyone speak to this? Is this true? Can you site sources that say otherwise.

Sure, don't believe what isvyltold by CNN. I mean the title Why They Hate Us... You can tell it's sensationalist nonsense by that alone, right?
Old 14-08-2016, 10:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by declan
Thanks all for your replies.I had been hoping that a Muslim might be able to throw some light on my question. I believe mostly people want to live and let live .However recently a friend has been sending me clips of Muslims calling for the deaths of unbelievers, the introduction of sharia law in the west and that the end goal of Islam in the course of time is for a Muslim only earth. There is no all encompassing answer. I think Islam is in need of reform and needs to come out of the 7th century.

My friend look at Muslim salutation "SALAMU ALIKOM" means PEACE ON YOU , and we say it for any human regardless of his or her believes

About your concern Muslims might kill non believers , if you look back in history ,I.e in early age of Islam , Muslims did give people of other faith the choice to enter Islam or pay some amount
If Muslims did kill all people who didn't want to convert to Islam , you will not find any Christians or Jews living until today in countries like Lebanon or Iraq or Palestine or Egypt.....

By the way all prophets from Adam till prophet MOHAMMED Peace be upon him , were all Muslims , you will say how???
But when you know what Muslim means you will understand

Peace on you my friend
Old 14-08-2016, 10:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
This is why it's important to look at its history - why it was founded, by whom and what was his agenda.

The problem is - if you read its holy book - that it is a sworn enemy of Christendom. There are instructions of what Muslims must do to/with non-Muslims. And its extremist followers carry them out. Fear is inevitable when you simply don't know whether you're going to arrive at a destination safely or not. Just a glance at world events tells you that. What faith, you must ask, is behind the need for vast security at airports? for instance.

I can understand that you did read our holy book, can you please refer me to the verse ,where I can know the" instructions"?!!!
Old 31-10-2016, 06:37 PM
Newbie ;)

you asked a very good question
I'm born as a Muslim but I never stopped asking questions like : why should I worship a God who’s threatening me all the time, but I didn’t stop until I came to find the truth that God never did that. All that fear & violence didn’t come with Islam or any other religion, it came from the bigotry of those imams,
When you read the original text of holy Quaran you’ll find that the first thing should Muslims respect is others beliefs: “There is no compulsion in religion” Al-Baqra Verse No:256
Besides is it logical to force others to convert to islam while their hearts & souls don’t believe? This is the most stupid thing, don’t you think? That’s why I stopped listening to imams & follow my heart & my soul
Anyway I believe now God wants us to love him & worship him with love, without fear
Old 01-11-2016, 03:38 AM
Merlini

Quote:
Thanks all for your replies.I had been hoping that a Muslim might be able to throw some light on my question. I believe mostly people want to live and let live .However recently a friend has been sending me clips of Muslims calling for the deaths of unbelievers, the introduction of sharia law in the west and that the end goal of Islam in the course of time is for a Muslim only earth. There is no all encompassing answer. I think Islam is in need of reform and needs to come out of the 7th century.

That is exactly the point, they misuse and misguide themselves by thinking its the7th cenury still where civilization hasnt learned to be civil and accepted of law around the world. Remembere these imans r worldly taught in academia and schooling seminar stuff. And thereby miss out on the true msg of deen al islam... the religion of islam..

its rater then a personal issue which is being taught wrongly around the world and known as the islam many now perceive it to be.. ie exstrimists
Old 01-11-2016, 09:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by gods.lighe.houria
you asked a very good question
I'm born as a Muslim but I never stopped asking questions like : why should I worship a God who’s threatening me all the time, but I didn’t stop until I came to find the truth that God never did that. All that fear & violence didn’t come with Islam or any other religion, it came from the bigotry of those imams,
When you read the original text of holy Quaran you’ll find that the first thing should Muslims respect is others beliefs: “There is no compulsion in religion” Al-Baqra Verse No:256
Besides is it logical to force others to convert to islam while their hearts & souls don’t believe? This is the most stupid thing, don’t you think? That’s why I stopped listening to imams & follow my heart & my soul
Anyway I believe now God wants us to love him & worship him with love, without fear

Great post!

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 24-11-2016, 09:24 PM
Newbie ;)

My answer..

Quote:

Oh my God!! I have just entered this post and read very interesting But Not true facts about Islam!! I dont know how people can judge a religion that has been existed for over 1600 years ago by seeing some vedios on youtube or reading a book or watching certain behaviour on some muslims!!!
Any university graduate person would agree that to do the simpliest assignment and submite to uni should go through Alot of research, facts, resources, books and really hard work to get accepted and get good matk.. so how can any one judge that certin religion is Bad or Good based on what he heared or seen!!!
Thats not fair..
I am muslim lady and i have friends from other religions.. religion is something personal between you and the creator and can influence the way you think, deal with problems, and be part of the society..
islam is one of fast growing religions in the world, and this is a fact, so when you accuse a whold religion based on actions of some minority you are assuming that all newly converts are stupid!!! ��
islam has never been what the media insist to describe as terrorist faith... its the opposite..
islam means Submition to one God and means Peace..
and Muslims believes in All prophets sent from God start from Adam untill Jesus peace been upon them all and prophet Mohammad was the last prophet was born 700 years after jesus peace been upon him.
We believe that jesus is a great prophet and we love him like any christian or maybe more, and that for a simple reason.. christians believes he is killed, but we believe he has been Saved by God and is still alive in heavens and will come back to save humanity later years to come. And we are waiting for him... he is our Seviour.. Mesaire.. and thats why i said "is a great prophet Not was".. Jesus will save humanity Not prophet Mohammad although he is the last prophet and cant be muslim without believing he is the last prophet.. but He taught us that his brother Isa (jesus) is coming back..

Last word.. ISIS is Not Islam...
Killing others is Not Islam
ISIS kills Muslims in the first place.. and distribute fear among everybody in the name of islam just to spread heatered more and more towards muslims..
Believe it or not..
thanks
Old 12-01-2017, 03:37 AM
Newbie ;)

There is no compulsion in religion

The Qur'an does not say the execution of the apostate
Old 13-02-2017, 10:36 AM
Seeker

Hi, I am a muslim convert myself and yes there are maybe some points in the Quran which non muslims wont understand....and even muslims themselves dont understand..and here is where all goes wrong and extremism and fundamentalism grows..

I myself dont listen to imams and sheikhs who preach against any human beings.
Islam is a peaceful religion and people are the once making it shown in a bad light..

I came out of depressions because of islam and I cannot find anything more peaceful then this faith...but ofcourse every human being has their own paths to follow..

So yes mostly this imams sheikhs and extreme people are nothing more then people who dont understand the truth of the Quran and have a crooked understanding of it.

Nowhere in islam it is aloud to kill innocent human beings or whatever living beings.

"…if any one killed a person, it would be as if he killed the whole of mankind; and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole of mankind…” - The Holy Quran (Chapter Five, Verse 32).