Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 17-04-2016, 12:58 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by coelacanth
I am Jewish and I do understand that.

Oops. I meant to put the reply in response to MoonGlow.
Old 25-12-2016, 11:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Look at story of Jacob and Esau

I love learning from Chabad.org which has a search for articles, audios & videos - all for free. The answers to questions about the problems between xtianity and Judaism are found in the story of Esau and Jacob. Jacob/Israel "stole" the birthright from the Western world (Esau). It says Esav is Edom which translates as Roman. The xtians have been fighting for the birthright back from Jacob for millenia. It says we are close to the end days and the World to Come. One of the signs is that Esau (xtians) are starting to support Israel, etc. Get informed on the Kabbalah that your Bubbie never taught you by looking at a sample of my Hasidic Kabbalah cards:
kabbalahwisdom.teachable.com/courses/freekabbalahcardsclass
Old 20-08-2017, 02:43 AM
Seeker

I found your post most interesting...From a spiritual perspective concerning the Jews there are only Jews and Gentlles..the grafted branch of the Jews...Both are Jehovahs spiritual beings and qualify for the promises he made to them in the first three pages of revelations...by he whom has the Key of David to open what no man can close and close what no man can open..the doorway to the spirit world for all that overcome and do as he asked of us...go into your room and close the door behind you and take a bible and place a candle on it an use the prayer he gave us to do so and he will reward you openly...and the door to the spirit world will be opened within you and you can pass his test to come upon the world to test everyone alive. and not be hurt by the second death...just like he promised ..not to mention all the other promises he made for those who overcome ... neemish