Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-10-2012, 03:37 PM
comforting

Smile colour blue

I was going from sleep paralysis into astral projection last night i heard a childs voice say blue,blue,blue,blue,blue and at that point came back to my physical body , im just wondering if any1 might have any idea on what it could mean as im still fairly new to astral projection and i normally see things more than hear them , altho i have heard things from time to time
big thank you in advance .
Old 26-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by comforting
I was going from sleep paralysis into astral projection last night i heard a childs voice say blue,blue,blue,blue,blue and at that point came back to my physical body , im just wondering if any1 might have any idea on what it could mean as im still fairly new to astral projection and i normally see things more than hear them , altho i have heard things from time to time
big thank you in advance .

Maybe that's the color of your aura? Was the child's voice male or female? Maybe it's the child's favorite color? Maybe that's the corresponding color/chakra you need to work on? It could be something completely irrelevant or something more relevant. I think it's up to you to pursue it and find out though, if that's what you want. I don't think anyone will be able to explain it, next time you're APing you should shout it out and ask what they meant. It's kind of a coincidence the throat chakra is used for communication and the color that represents it is sky blue huh? Or the third eye chakra is indigo - which is a shade of blue. Either way to perceive the voice you were hearing or to communicate with the voice you have to use a chakra that correlates with a variation of the color blue. I can't say for sure if our third eye is what grants us astral hearing, of course it is responsible for astral vision. But if it doesn't allow us to hear noises in the astral then what does? I can't think of any other culprit behind astral hearing, which is no doubt what allowed you to hear the voice.
Old 26-10-2012, 10:49 PM
BlueOwl

Once I had something similar. I went in to a deep medative state and a voice kept telling me to concentrate on purple and not the blue. I thought maybe it was something to do with my aura maybe but months later I still never got to the bottom of it but I see blue in my mind's eye on a daily basis
Old 26-10-2012, 11:57 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have put the colour meanings of Blue here....at times there is something in the meaing of the colour that opens that door to understandings.

The fifth Chakra is The Throat Chakra. This is located in the neck. The color for this Chakra is BLUE. Its function is in the area of communications and creative thought. Deeply tied to the emotions.

Color Blue

Blue is the coolest color - the color of the sky, ocean, sleep, twilight. The ancient Egyptians used lapis lazuli to represent heaven. Blue symbolizes the Virgin Mary. A pure blue is the color of inspiration, sincerity and spirituality. Blue is often the chosen color by conservative people. Blue is the calming color. That makes it a wonderful color to use in the home, especially for babies. Blue is so soothing that is a good choice for pajamas. Dark blue is the color of truth and moderation. A blue iris means your friendship is very important to me. Wednesday's color is blue. Blue gemstones to wear to feel calm are blue sapphire and blue topaz. Lapis lazuli and azurite are said to heighten psychic power.

Turquoise is the symbol of youth, both the color and the gemstone. This color has a soothing affect. Turquoise is the color of communication. It contains the growth quality of green with the blue quality of communication. Turquoise has long been used in amulets to provide protection, health, confidence and strength.

Aqua is the color of high ideals.

Blue Energy
Blue gives a feeling of distance. Artists use it to to show perspective. This is a good way to understand the energy of the color blue - it allows us to look beyond and increase our perspective outward. It contains a cool vibration that is helpful to communication.

The vibration if blue an be used to open energy flow where it is blocked. Using blue to relax will encourage feelings of communication and peace.

Put some blue in your life when you want:
calm and relaxation to counteract chaos or agitation
to open the flow of communication
to broaden your perspective in learning new information
solitude and peace

Blue gem stone properties
Blue gemstones promote peace and are used to calm ragged emotions. They are used to provide relief to people who have difficulty sleeping or who have nightmares. They offer inspiration and enhance the quality of communication.