Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-08-2011, 08:14 PM
SweetCaroline

Animals that have passed on

Hi there peeps

I had to put down my cat today - he got feline leukemia and was suffering. I tried my best to doctor him with natural remedies but he seemed to have lost his will to live =( My family and I are in a state, he was not just a cat... he was the most special animal I have ever met before and gave sooo much love.

I was just wondering if there is anybody who can communicate with animals once they have passed on? I would really love to know if he is happy and at peace now and whether he knows how much we miss and love him.

I know some people think it is just a cat, but to me he was like a soul mate in animal form - I would be so grateful if someone would assist me, my heart feels like it is in a thousand pieces.

Thanx
Old 05-08-2011, 09:04 PM
midnightstar

If you have a picture of him, I can try (I used to do pet photo readings but am very out of practice) I'll need his name, age and the location he lived in, ie uk, usa etc as well
Old 06-08-2011, 01:59 AM
raradolly

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss.
I'm a cat-lover myself, and I form deep connections with them.
I have had one cat in particular who I have seen after his passing on. This particular cat was psychically affected by my mood. If I was sad, he was sad, if I was nervous, he was nervous. What I found odd was that even when I moved 3,000 miles away, and my boyfriend kept the cat (originally his), he could always tell when I was upset or happy because the cat retained that psychic connection even from far away in different time zones.

Sometimes I see this cat in my dreams. It's always a positive experience.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:20 AM
wellowsetters

Don't feel sad. You are so kind and put your cat before your emotions. You are a good person. Your cat must have known you loved very much.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:53 PM
Seperate_Reality

SweetCaroline, I rarely do this, but I'm also a cat lover. I put my attention on this and picked up, "pure-bliss", and a request to pass this message along to you. :-)
Old 06-08-2011, 04:00 PM
Gerryh

Dear Sweet caroline I have had several cats over the years I had to put down.Every single one of them sooner or later made their presence known to me.Love always lives on.If you had a strong connection on this physical plain then they will somehow make contact with you for sure.The message I get for you is whoosh I am happy to be out of that worn out body.
Best wishes Gerry
Old 08-08-2011, 12:21 AM
Coming2

Hi there...

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my cat a few yrs ago and it was terribly painful but what I know to be true is that when I die he will be right there waiting for me when I cross over. Alot of people argue this point but animals do have souls. There are many psychics and religions that argue over who and what these souls are..former or future human soul..but they do have souls. I have read that animals have a place of their own where they can live and interact with all types of animals, they have beautiful caretakers and you can see them anytime you want. Find peace with the fact that he is at peace now and not suffering anymore. It took alot of strength and selflessness to let him go the way you did and he will always know how much you love him.

I have a friend who lost a cat a few yrs ago and swears he comes to visit her from time to time. She sees him often and feels him jump on the bed and push his paws into the covers.

Light and Love!!
Old 08-08-2011, 03:37 PM
SweetCaroline

Thank you everyone for your kind words and
caring thoughts!

I feel that I have found some sense of peace knowing that wherever he is
he is okay and free from the pain and suffering!

I really love this site, everyone is so supportive - Thanks guys/gal
Old 08-08-2011, 04:03 PM
midnightstar

SC check your PM box please
Old 10-08-2011, 08:05 PM
SunMoonStars

Awwww ((hugs)) I am so sorry for your loss. I love cats and have them myself and so does my sister. She had to put one of her cats down a couple of years ago and she was so upset. Your cat is fine and will always be around. I always see a cat in the corner of my eye at home and its not a cat I have had before but he or she is around all the time lol. So I really do believe in them being around you.