Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 08-04-2017, 09:55 PM
Knower
once again i think i got something here. after rereading Destiny Of Souls a third time i've concluded what deja vu may really be. see in the afterlife before we incarnated into our next life we get a sneak peak of the life to come, we even get to choose our bodies, we also get to occasionally get first person views into the life to come.

but as always we don't remember them because before we incarnate our guides or whoever block/lock those memories away so that we won't remember, they say its for learning purposes, but anyway in my opinion after a certain point in our lives these blocks work perfectly but as we age and evolve those lock weaken and some of those memories seep thru. not the important parts like what we do in the afterlife. i think the locks were designed this way. nowhere in the book does it talk about deja vu, only life selections, its just my conclusion after reading it.

basically I think its some of the stuff we reviewed at the life selection, in coming here, and when we in a certain place or what not where we experience the deja vu, some how those memories come through, letting us know if we on the right path or not just my opinion.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:25 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm not really sure what I believe it is, it happens so many time to me that I just take note of it. It used to freak me right out, and now I write it down in my journal. It does seem like those experiences are significant to me.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:43 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by MergingWolf
once again i think i got something here. after rereading Destiny Of Souls a third time i've concluded what deja vu may really be. see in the afterlife before we incarnated into our next life we get a sneak peak of the life to come, we even get to choose our bodies, we also get to occasionally get first person views into the life to come.

but as always we don't remember them because before we incarnate our guides or whoever block/lock those memories away so that we won't remember, they say its for learning purposes, but anyway in my opinion after a certain point in our lives these blocks work perfectly but as we age and evolve those lock weaken and some of those memories seep thru. not the important parts like what we do in the afterlife. i think the locks were designed this way. nowhere in the book does it talk about deja vu, only life selections, its just my conclusion after reading it.

basically I think its some of the stuff we reviewed at the life selection, in coming here, and when we in a certain place or what not where we experience the deja vu, some how those memories come through, letting us know if we on the right path or not just my opinion.

That's a very interesting idea, MergingWolf.
Old 09-04-2017, 12:43 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
What? Why do you say that?

I say that because it doesn't feel good to think I might be reliving the exact same life over and over. What a bummer! When I experience deja-vu, I don't have the sensation that I'm on the right path - I have the sensation of being on the same path - again.

Hell is repetition. I believe that. Strongly. So strongly, that I have some serious issues with monotony.

One idea that has occurred to me is that deja vu might be a brief connection to another me in an alternate universe that is on - so far - the exact same path that I've been on here. I feel a little better about this idea because the idea that multiverses exist where each of us is living every possibility imaginable feels plausible. That's pretty far out. And if I deja vu with another me somewhere and somewhen else - that isn't the same thing as me reliving the same life again and again.