Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 15-12-2016, 11:52 PM
Guide
Dead bugs = hauntings?

Heres the situation. I often wake up to find dead bugs in my place in the middle of the room, usually spiders, this time of year its woodbugs, sometimes centipede things or a bug ive nvr seen. Often ill hear a typical house noise (floorboard/wall crackle) then look over only to find a bug completly tweaking out. If i leave it alone it will be dead the next day.

I know tons of dead flies in an abandoned house can mean extra energies. I do live in an area with lots of bugs and im in a suite thats almost one big room. I know theres weird energies about me, its just bizzare the amount of bugs that spontaniously appear only to die.

And why are they having a panic attack? Hearing a pop in the middle of the room only to find a centipede thing twisting itself like a snake does before it dies. Its like time travelling bugs feeling negative effects of time travel
Old 17-12-2016, 12:49 PM
Master
Yuck.

I am glad I don't have that phenomenon.
Old 17-12-2016, 12:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Damn, I'd hate to live in that house. I don't think it has anything to do with hauntings though, some places just attract more bugs.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:31 AM
Knower

I have dead bugs too, but then I have DE everywhere since I have bed bugs, so there's a reason when I find dead ones. I noticed the building was a gathering place for ladybugs though, there were a lot of them still in the fall.
Old 04-01-2017, 06:50 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto
I have dead bugs too, but then I have DE everywhere since I have bed bugs, so there's a reason when I find dead ones. I noticed the building was a gathering place for ladybugs though, there were a lot of them still in the fall.

But why r they always dead or having a panic attack? Whats DE? Dark energy? Ladybugs sound like a blessing to have
Old 05-01-2017, 11:39 AM
Knower

Diatomaceous Earth, a natural bug killer. Not killing them faster than they're reproducing though. Yes, unfortunately the lady bugs are gone for the year so maybe in the spring they'll come back? Good luck with your bug problem. I wish a haunting would kill my bed bugs but I have to be careful what I wish for...
Old 21-03-2017, 04:59 PM
Pathfinder
It's really hard to tell. There seems no way to predict how a spirit or ghost will express itself. Your dying bugs could well be a cry for attention and/or help.