Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-10-2016, 06:18 PM
Knower

Is This Our Ultimate Purpose of Existence?

I have not researched this to fullest but based on a few content pieces I read and YouTube videos I watched here is how I understood the ultimate purpose of life and why do we exist:

The source, the God of everything was always there, always existed and there was no beginning, as it was constant. God allocated energy to create everything, including all densities and dimensions. After habitable planets were created where life forms could exist, God created oversouls to explore and experience own creations through living organisms. Oversouls allocated / were allocated their energy which divided in pairs being male and female in lesser souls that divided more and more and those souls are us, extraterrestrials and other forms.

Feel free to correct me so far if I am wrong somewhere in my understanding since relatively I don't know much.

- I learned that oversouls are not "picky" about experience and appreciate any experience, be it positive or negative. Does that mean that we are not judged in the end like it is mentioned in Bible? If so, it actually makes sense because I heard many times how religions keep our soul evolution stagnant from growing and to ascend, we all must grow spiritually and step outside of limiting beliefs.

I watched how one spiritual YouTuber "Teal Swan" said something like suicide is not what people tend to think about it. I think it's not that she tried to justify it but enlighten people that there should be no fear of judgement and is a last resort for hopelessness and doom. Many in spiritual community misunderstood and started condemning YouTuber for this. Accounting for the fact that any experience is accepted, both positive and negative and people not being judged for their decisions actually makes sense. There is no good or bad, right or wrong and I heard that part of spiritual evolution is transcending duality.

- Is our purpose to serve our oversoul (and God of course) to deliver them unique as we incarnate and reincarnate every time? If so, isn't this a bit egocentric of them to let our souls through pains of growth where we live the life of highs and lows? Some are unfortunate to live miserable lives like people today in countries that are being bombed.

- Is it correct that God desires to experience every possible scenario there can be in his/her creation and will want experience until all possible chances, alternate scenarios are explored? To explain, if we throw a dice, there are expected 36 probable outcomes, right? So if we had to calculate all potential outcomes in life of each soul, the destiny, I think there would be really huge number. And to explore all outcomes, it would require a many number of years of life existance of reincarnations. If I am not clear on this one, let me know and I will try to make it more clear. I think those who watched "Edge of Tomorrow" with Tom Cruise will understand.

What do you think of all this? I am very interested to hear your opinions.
Old 12-10-2016, 10:07 PM
Master

We are fortunate to live in a Universe of Love.

It's hard to tell exactly how the dynamics happens. I know I have a soul. I know I have a spirit. I try not to be to cut and dry about how it all works.

Our purpose to incarnate is to learn. The soul (oversoul if you will) wants to become closer to the Source of Life. It does that through learning experiences by incarnating.

There is nothing but love between the soul and the spirit. They work together. A part of our soul is still on the other side, while a part is within our body. The two enmesh when the baby is formed and become acquainted with one another.

There is no sin, as I understand it. There is just degrees of learning. Karma, as I understand it, is learning the lesson from both sides of the equation. It is not a punishment.

The Source of Life wants nothing better than for us to learn our lessons and grow spiritually.

I hate to use the word God. It has such a stereotypical meaning to me personally. There is a Force that puts all of this together. A combination of Beings working for the betterment of All.

The only one who will judge you is you. You will be your own worse critic. No one anywhere, anyplace, anyhow will judge you. You will be treated with unconditional love by all between incarnations.

I've often said we all have our own dirty little secrets. None of us are unscathed. None are fit to judge another.
Old 13-10-2016, 06:32 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnicGeek
I have not researched this to fullest but based on a few content pieces I read and YouTube videos I watched here is how I understood the ultimate purpose of life and why do we exist:

The source, the God of everything was always there, always existed and there was no beginning, as it was constant. God allocated energy to create everything, including all densities and dimensions. After habitable planets were created where life forms could exist, God created oversouls to explore and experience own creations through living organisms. Oversouls allocated / were allocated their energy which divided in pairs being male and female in lesser souls that divided more and more and those souls are us, extraterrestrials and other forms.

Feel free to correct me so far if I am wrong somewhere in my understanding since relatively I don't know much.

- I learned that oversouls are not "picky" about experience and appreciate any experience, be it positive or negative. Does that mean that we are not judged in the end like it is mentioned in Bible? If so, it actually makes sense because I heard many times how religions keep our soul evolution stagnant from growing and to ascend, we all must grow spiritually and step outside of limiting beliefs.

I watched how one spiritual YouTuber "Teal Swan" said something like suicide is not what people tend to think about it. I think it's not that she tried to justify it but enlighten people that there should be no fear of judgement and is a last resort for hopelessness and doom. Many in spiritual community misunderstood and started condemning YouTuber for this. Accounting for the fact that any experience is accepted, both positive and negative and people not being judged for their decisions actually makes sense. There is no good or bad, right or wrong and I heard that part of spiritual evolution is transcending duality.

- Is our purpose to serve our oversoul (and God of course) to deliver them unique as we incarnate and reincarnate every time? If so, isn't this a bit egocentric of them to let our souls through pains of growth where we live the life of highs and lows? Some are unfortunate to live miserable lives like people today in countries that are being bombed.

- Is it correct that God desires to experience every possible scenario there can be in his/her creation and will want experience until all possible chances, alternate scenarios are explored? To explain, if we throw a dice, there are expected 36 probable outcomes, right? So if we had to calculate all potential outcomes in life of each soul, the destiny, I think there would be really huge number. And to explore all outcomes, it would require a many number of years of life existance of reincarnations. If I am not clear on this one, let me know and I will try to make it more clear. I think those who watched "Edge of Tomorrow" with Tom Cruise will understand.

What do you think of all this? I am very interested to hear your opinions.

Our main purpose to being here is to experience, we are infinite beings and we are here to experience limitations, good, bad, good, evil are all human concepts but serve to experience, one would argue why choose to have a horrible disease, why choose to be poor, then we must ask why choose to climb mount Everest, why choose to swim among sharks it's all for the experience, the more we immerse in it the more intense it will be. there is nothing to learn but a lot to experience, this is our playground
Old 13-10-2016, 09:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifer76
Our main purpose to being here is to experience, we are infinite beings and we are here to experience limitations, good, bad, good, evil are all human concepts but serve to experience, one would argue why choose to have a horrible disease, why choose to be poor, then we must ask why choose to climb mount Everest, why choose to swim among sharks it's all for the experience, the more we immerse in it the more intense it will be. there is nothing to learn but a lot to experience, this is our playground

I think you put that well TechnicGeek. It's not quite what I think but it's all a matter of words. In my opinion it's the source who wants to experience everything and that it does through us, and through everything else that is present in any possible way. That leaf on the tree outside my window, the one glinting in the sun, is the source experiencing t h i n g s through that leaf. Mystics tell us just how important every blade of grass can be when the universe is 'seen' from another dimension. We, through evolution, will continue to attain other and probably intenser grades of being and can even see in the night sky the sort of wonderful universe we have yet to explore.
Old 14-10-2016, 07:23 PM
Knower

I often hear how we must contribute to society by provide something of value to each other. Entrepreneurs call it serving the people by bridging gaps and inventing new solutions for society. Religious people call it serving the God.

I lately keep often hearing "serving the people" and it is relevant to what I wrote originally about why we are here. Because we are all one consciousness and are here to experience everything, we must care and serve each other to satify the basic needs and provide proper conditions to maintain our vessel in order to live and experience life to its fullest and fulfill purpose that each of us has. That means sharing, caring, loving, empathizing and treating others as we would be treated. Seeing us in others.
Old 15-10-2016, 01:23 AM
How wonderful, another opportunity to post this...I hope this
helps: Meher Baba:
God is love. And Love must love. And to love there must be a Beloved.

But since God is Existence infinite and eternal there is no one for Him to love but Himself.

And in order to love Himself, He must imagine Himself as the Beloved whom He
as the lover imagines He loves.

Beloved and lover implies separation.
And separation creates longing; and longing causes search.
And the wider and the more intense the search, the greater the separation and the more terrible the longing.
When longing is at it's most intense, separation is complete, and the purpose of separation,
which was that love might experience itself as lover and Beloved,
is fulfilled; and union follows.

And when union is attained, the lover knows that he himself was all along the Beloved, whom he loved and desired union with;
and that all the impossible situations that he overcame were obstacles which he himself had placed in the path to himself.
To attain union is so impossibly difficult because it is impossible to become what you already are!
Union is nothing other than knowledge of oneself as the Only One.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-10-2016, 02:21 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Our purpose to incarnate is to learn. The soul (oversoul if you will) wants to become closer to the Source of Life. It does that through learning experiences by incarnating.

There is nothing but love between the soul and the spirit. They work together. A part of our soul is still on the other side, while a part is within our body. The two enmesh when the baby is formed and become acquainted with one another.

So I have only part of soul and to be complete I will have to seek another part? Is it twin flame or something i.e. woman if I am a man?

How is it that soul is oversoul? How is soul not spirit? I keep hearing mind, body, spirit but never soul is mentioned.

How each of the following is different?

- Spirit
- Soul
- Oversoul
- Higher-self
- Higher fractal consciousness

Thanks

@Miss Hepburn Is this all from Meher Baba's book?
Old 16-10-2016, 10:27 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnicGeek
So I have only part of soul and to be complete I will have to seek another part? Is it twin flame or something i.e. woman if I am a man?

How is it that soul is oversoul? How is soul not spirit? I keep hearing mind, body, spirit but never soul is mentioned.

How each of the following is different?

- Spirit
- Soul
- Oversoul
- Higher-self
- Higher fractal consciousness

Thanks

Hello TechnicGeek,

As a matter of fact, I wanted to talk about this too.
Concerning the words 'oversoul' and 'lesser soul'; they imply those are two different beings. And that's not the case. The only right words, if you want to be really precise, is 'you' and 'you'. But that wouldn't work very well in a conversation. So I would use the words 'human' and 'higher self' (or 'soul').
Your Higher-self is and always was complete to begin with. It cannot be the wise higher-self otherwise. Point is, you are only 'separated' (is not the right word) while you are in a physical form.

'Spirit' is not an entity, it's an state of mind. (which is not the mind itself)
'Soul', 'Oversoul' and 'Higher-self' are all the same. I never heard about the term "higher fractal consciousness", but it sounds like it is also the same as the former three.

I also like to point out that time is in a circle. And life is absolutely unique, not just on Planet Earth, but on all planets. So you will never be at the end.
Old 16-10-2016, 11:50 AM
Master

In my opinion, and I know this goes against all accepted descriptions making the rounds since centuries; there is nothing other than mind and matter.

We are of the general opinion that mind creates and many of us are of the opinion that we too are 'God' - that is we are part of a universal condition we call awareness/consciousness. If we look at a city, say London, everything in that city (as we see it) has been created by the minds of many people.

In the night, when I dream the dream can be as real as that we call reality.

I don't see why we need to have souls, oversouls, spirit, higher selves and so on.

We don't need them - our mind is sufficient - see 'the Tibetan Book of the Dead'.

No soul there!!!